Matt and Em Vlog: Part One

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Matt and Em Vlog: Part One

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Gosh, they are so boring!! It's no wonder their channel hasn't taken off.

And does it seem to anyone else that Matt seems to hate his life sometimes? Just got that feeling in today's vlog... I wish they were a bit more transparent with what's going on.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Gosh, they are so boring!! It's no wonder their channel hasn't taken off.

And does it seem to anyone else that Matt seems to hate his life sometimes? Just got that feeling in today's vlog... I wish they were a bit more transparent with what's going on.
He and Em started vlogging because of his famous brother Jared. Doesn't seem as if they or he enjoys vlogging, they are like just doing it, filming themselves during a day and then posting it on Youtube. I don't think they will be, but I hope that they get their break one day, hopefully...
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Ok, their anniversary vlog was so sweet and genuine. Despite what I think about their vlogging and lifestyle, their love for each other is real and the look on Matt's face when Em told him she learned to play so they could jam together was amazing.

This is genuine love! Ellie and Jared don't have this, and never will. I'm happy that Matt and Em have each other.

Ps. I loved the side table Matt made... he is so talented with his woodworking skills. I think he should focus more on that as a means of supporting his family as opposed to YouTube.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Agreed! The song made me a bit emotional! I thought they both made really sweet presents for one another. Nothing materialistic or expensive. This is the couple I like to see as most of the time Matt looks overtired or irritated by everything but in that moment I could really see their love for one another.

I actually went back and watched Em'a miscarriage and then the birth of Ethan. They are such a lovely family and I really hope they get more subscribers.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

They are pregnant again.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

How are they surviving?
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:How are they surviving?
I agree with this, I have no clue how they live off of their views and subscribers. They must be making money some other way that they do not share on the vlogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whatsbeyond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatsbeyond »

They genuinely love all their kids the same and I am happy they are expecting again. I too wonder about finances but then again, that's not our concern. They must have something figured out. They do travel alot but they stay at other peoples houses for the most part and drive. They make it work somehow and I think they live within their means and are very humble people...unlike certain others.n

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

Wow, that wasn't expected! I'm curious, too, about their financial situation but like the poster above said it's no one's business really. I hope for the best for them, with Emily's miscarriage history.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Someone commented to be gentle telling Ellie. LOL love the replies
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

There are comments saying they should have waited to announce because of miscarriage history. Also look what happened to Ellie that might happen to you. What is wrong with people?

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:There are comments saying they should have waited to announce because of miscarriage history. Also look what happened to Ellie that might happen to you. What is wrong with people?

i've never watched these guys because i worry about getting caught up in more ellie-like situations.

em seems really sweet! and her response to this comment made me tear up because i can relate.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

For their history of miscarriage they should never tell the boys until later on in the pregnancy. That has to mess up their brains.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Em addressed the haters in the comments about not being sensitive to Ellie's recent miscarriage. As if Em doesnt understand. She'd be the most sensitive of all people with her history. :(
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

amyfalafal wrote:Em addressed the haters in the comments about not being sensitive to Ellie's recent miscarriage. As if Em doesnt understand. She'd be the most sensitive of all people with her history. :(
I wonder if the same people had issues when Ellie and Jared had that Mother's Day announcement. I haven't watched them since before Ethan was by born, but Em doesn't seem like the braggy type.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

ferriswheel wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Em addressed the haters in the comments about not being sensitive to Ellie's recent miscarriage. As if Em doesnt understand. She'd be the most sensitive of all people with her history. :(
I wonder if the same people had issues when Ellie and Jared had that Mother's Day announcement. I haven't watched them since before Ethan was by born, but Em doesn't seem like the braggy type.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
No she's definitely not the type. So much hypocrosy with the minions. They didnt see it as being rude or insensitive when Ellie told Joan shes pregnant, or the IVF couples, ON MOTHERS DAY. Em is her sister in law, Im sure Em has been Ellie's #1 supporter through text or calls at least to help her get through it. Ive been through several losses and after each loss, if someone I knew got pregnant I definitely was envious but it wasnt any negative feeling or didnt wish any ill will for them...And for those friends who had losses too, I was with them throughout, whether babysitting their other kids or cleaning up around the house, just being there. I imagine Em is the same way even long distance...
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

So does anyone else think they are making these home
Improvements in an effort to get their house ready to sell?:

New landscaping
Backsplash in the kitchen
Trying to finish Ethan's closet bedroom

These are the people who are usually too lazy to even cut their grass....
whatsbeyond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatsbeyond »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:So does anyone else think they are making these home

New landscaping

I think they might move to where Emilys mom lives. California I think. Remember back when they were visiting there, Matt had a meeting with some business. I bet it was for a potential job. Could be wrong but I just dont see how they can afford to live off of youtube much longer. Unless youtube is paying a heck of a lot more per view than we even know.

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

whatsbeyond wrote:
Refrigerator_Light wrote:So does anyone else think they are making these home

New landscaping

I think they might move to where Emilys mom lives. California I think. Remember back when they were visiting there, Matt had a meeting with some business. I bet it was for a potential job. Could be wrong but I just dont see how they can afford to live off of youtube much longer. Unless youtube is paying a heck of a lot more per view than we even know.

I hope they are moving because I would hate to see 2 kids sharing the sleeping closet together...!
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Hmm, making more updates to the kitchen now... and big changes coming...

I wonder where they are moving to? And I'd think they will finally need to address the big elephant in the room about Matt not having a job.

Return to “Other Griffiths/Mechams”