Off-Topic Banter Part 6

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Off-Topic Banter Part 6

Unread post by blackbetty »

FLOSSY77 wrote:I was doing advil and tylenol and wine (at night, not for breakfast or anything) I got an appointment and got the good stuff and it still aches. So I feel your pain. Tooth pain is HORRIBLE! I know It makes doing anything hard. I hope it goes away and you get somerelief. :(
I also used Advil, the liquigels worked faster. I took Tylenol also every 4 hours and I took 4 Advil every 6 hrs (same as 800 mg ibuprofen, dr Okayed this)
#FreeBen
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I'm probably not remembered much :lol: but hi...been a little MIA other than lurking in Daily Lumps and Jess's threads with the occasional post...

I think I might be pregnant. And I'm strongly OK with this. I "feel different." Been feeling little weird "cramp-like" sensations and my boobs are killer yet again (like in August), and I've got a craving for ice cream. I'm trying not to get my hopes up after August's mindfuck, though. :\

Of course, that all could just be stress...period is due in less than a week and hubby is applying for a job in PA (we're in VA) to get out of this nowhere hellhole...the area in PA is really nice and I've even already found us a townhome, we'd just need to go tour, but the community has everything we want and even in surrounding areas there's more than what's here. IDK when he'll know if he gets the job or not but will keep y'all posted on everything.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

My husband is from PA. Beautiful there. I love it.
Exciting!! Sending you little fat puffer angel emoji's that fling baby dust.
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

Flossy pleaseee let me know how your appointment goes getting it out. I go in a few weeks and I'm scared shitless more scared then I was for my c section because for my c section I was awake and wasn't considered high risk this surgery I am. I have to go to a different hospital that's extremely far away for it I'm terrified. Basically I have a narcotic allergy (Tylenol 3s, morphine, Percocet, fentanyl etc) all of that I can't have and they told me they usually use morphine/fentanyl to knock you out so that's why I'm in a hospital. I find out in about two weeks if I can even have the surgery (or any I'd be unconscious for) my allergy is very rare and so complex because they haven't been able to pin point exactly what I'm allergic to and not many doctors have dealt with it so I'm scared to death.

Betty I'll try that! I just read on the orajel tube "do not use more than 4 times a day and no longer than 7 days" I broke that a long time ago but not to concerned seeing as it's just orajel but I have stopped using it. Mom got me aleve working okay so far better than before! I'll try the clove oil hopefully my store has some when I go tomorrow.

I didn't forget you jodilo! Keep us updated on possible baby news :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I go in Monday for them to set it up. I had an emergency visit yesterday. My denstist is sending me to a surgeon. I am scared too. :(
Never been knocked out before.
I will keep you posted. Promise.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “Off Topic Archive”