Off Topic Banter Part 7

AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 7

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

thegooseiscooked wrote: Why does your boyfriend have to take time off to take you there? Why can't you go yourself? You don't drive? Take public transport. Get a taxi.

I am honestly scratching my head here. You have been the first person to argue with me, to pick a fight with someone, to be bold enough to have a different opinion and stick up for it despite the abuse you cop for it.....and now you want us to believe you are some shivering little frightened shadow too scared to venture out of the house alone? It's not adding up.

If all of the above is true, I would suggest that this site is perhaps not the best place for you to be. Not a healthy place for someone who is suffering their own issues. And yet you were made a mod. Geez....this site worries the heck out of me sometimes.
There are many things wrong with your post, but I'll just point this out in particular. 1. Not that it's much of your business but, I don't have the money to use public transport and public transport sucks in America. No, I don't drive. I stopped driving after my anxiety became crippling basically. I'm literally scared to death that if I drive I will get into a car accident and die. So, yes, my boyfriend takes off work and drives me.

2. I can be as bold as I want on the internet. I'm ANONYMOUS on here after all. I'm definitely not this bold on Facebook or Instagram or any of my real life social media. Just because I appear bold and argumentative and I stick up for myself here doesn't mean I don't have crippling anxiety and problems within my own life that I'm dealing with. Your whole post sounded pretty ignorant.

3. Never once did I ask to be a mod or was I consulted about being a mod. I was just "promoted" randomly by Morgan after talking to him in the shout box a few times. If you have a problem with that, take it up with him.

I'll remember not to bring my personal problems into the off topic banter for future reference because unless it involves "beans in a muff" or getting drunk off your ass, people don't seem as sensitive.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

LizLee30 wrote:AS, I really don't understand what the big deal is. It has been sorted out, they said it was no big deal... no point dwelling on it. You're just another name and number to these people - they aren't judging you.
Hate to say it, but it is true. I still don't see what's wrong with the nurse saying "calm down". Seriously. Deep breaths. It's all gonna be okay.

And I'm sorry, I did confuse you with another poster, so I apologize for saying what I did on that part. Names and stories are starting to blend, especially when they're similar.

I do want to point out, that you have been here awhile, so you know how it goes. Hell, Ashley posting all of her crap in Off Topic sections lead to her getting a multiple part discussion on here. What you put on here can be put up on the chopping block. Not always the most "pat on the back" bunch. So if you don't want to hear the responses, than I wouldn't post it.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Why are you so upset? Your bf called you a moron. Go yell at him. Advice was given and questions were asked. How is goose supposed to know you can't drive or what transportation in the states is like? Take it down a notch. Breathe! You are being irrational today. Here and at home.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Typed about 16 responses. Deleted them all. Currently sewing my virtual lips shut. 'Nuff said.
FLOSSY77

Bad day anon. Go get your muff beaned and call it night. ;)
thegooseiscooked

Unfortunately all of my responses came under the category "101 Things Not to Say to a Mod". :?
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

AutumnLane wrote:My father is fighting cancer for the 3rd time. He will have to be on chemo pills for his entire life witch have awful side effects. Last night he had to be rushed to the ER his tumor is causing a bleed & will be getting surgery today. How do you even explain death to preschooler? I swear it was his calling to be a grandfather. Better grandfather that he actually was a father. Maybe we as parents learn from the first time around? My father never smoked but will die of lung cancer. Life is short only stress over what & who is necessary. He every so often would bring my kids pancakes & myself coffee. On random weekday mornings after dropping my mom off at work. He sits at my kitchen table & reads them books. We camp with them every weekend in the summer. He plays a fairly big role in my children's lives . I fear for my mother being a widow after over 30 years of marriage. How will she care for a house? Financially do on her own? It's a strange feeling to grieve the loss of a parent before hand. I just have fear of the unknown. Cancer sucks.

All these things weighing heavy on my mind. So many people out there worse off than me. I still have so much to be thankful for. So many people I love are healthy including my children & I personally know people who can't say that. I just hope he gets to make it to my daughters Fall play at the end of this month. He's been looking forward to it. My little girls a squirrel. lol

Just venting I guess sorry if this makes no sense.

I'm really sorry for what you & your family are going through..

Death is really a tough topic for just about everybody, unfortunately it's part of life & I can't imagine what you would say to a child. .. so sorry :-(

I think it's great that you & especially your children have lots of amazing memories with your father, he sounds like a wonderful & very strong man.. cancer really does suck, it truly does. It's horrible..

Will keep you all in my thoughts & prayers ♡
Stay strong Autumn <3
sorry I can't say very much to help, what you have said definitely brings tears to my eyes.
thegooseiscooked

Yes, I'm sorry for your father and your whole family Autumn. Such a difficult time. :(
FLOSSY77

Yes! Prayers and positive thoughts.
TaylorKnows

I'm so sorry Autumn. <3 Lots of prayers.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Unfortunately all of my responses came under the category "101 Things Not to Say to a Mod". :?
Lol I just say it. I got balls.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Hugs to you Autumn <3
#FreeBen
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Has anyone seen "Love,Rosie"?

Unread post by Guest »

Totally off topic but I'm back on ambien and can't promise I'll remember half my posts anymore. Just reading the bickering above was too much for my brain to handle. Give me ten minutes and I'll be zombied out.

Litted candles.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

thegooseiscooked wrote:
subject99 wrote:Tomorrow is the day ladies! Wish me luck for my time of the month! Let's pray it comes!!! I've been waiting for this day.
I do wish you luck subject. An unwanted pregnancy is just about the last thing you need right now. "Let the blood run free" (that used to be a very crappy comedy show in Australia about a hospital but the name seemed appropriate).
Nothing yet so far...but it's only 9am. Still the whole day.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Thanks ladies. I feel better today. Yesterday my dad underwent another surgery & blood transfusion. Waiting for more results from biopsy. I understand were already on borrowed time just sometimes things get normal. Then you get slapped back to reality. Reading here sometimes is such a great distraction from real-life problems lol

On another note my 18-month-old is driving me crazy! Into everything! Climbing anything & everything! It's like a tiny Godzilla running through my house! Who knew something so tiny & adorable could be so destructive. I had to lock up the toilets because his goal in life is to flush my makeup. My preschooler was less than thrilled we put locks on the toilets lol
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
TaylorKnows

I'm going nuts...
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

subject99 wrote:
thegooseiscooked wrote:
subject99 wrote:Tomorrow is the day ladies! Wish me luck for my time of the month! Let's pray it comes!!! I've been waiting for this day.
I do wish you luck subject. An unwanted pregnancy is just about the last thing you need right now. "Let the blood run free" (that used to be a very crappy comedy show in Australia about a hospital but the name seemed appropriate).
Nothing yet so far...but it's only 9am. Still the whole day.
Ugh still nothing so far and it's 2pm!
thegooseiscooked

Have you done a pg test?
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:Have you done a pg test?
No but I'm thinking about. I have to watch my money because it's all grocery money right now so until I do grocery shopping I can't waste any money right now. I am giving until Wednesday because if you see my logs in the period calendar i was tracking it and it's a 31 day cycle and I never knew his shit. I'll post a picture. I know it's all TMI stuff. But it could but off a day. It could come tomorrow. Still nothing and its almost 6pm.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Off Topic Archive”