Happy birthday!!!! :D
pghmom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 8

Unread post by pghmom »

I love how you worded that. Huffing and puffing to squeeze out your first baby lmao happy birthday lil goose :)
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

We gave him one of those retro record players in a case and picked up a whole heap of old records from the op shop. He loves old things. He's playing My Funny Valentine, I love having a kid who isn't into everything modern.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Happy Birthday!!!!
FLOSSY77

Happy Birthday!!!!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Happy (late) birthday to Goose's baby!!! BC you're never too old to be a momma's baby :)

And speaking of babies, I'll get genetic test results for our little one in the next couple of weeks. Appointments galore in January, but everything looks good. Had my nuchal translucency screening today. The tech says I'm measuring more back towards my June 23 LMP due date now, go figure...my OB and I are gonna have a "lovely" talk at my next appointment :? Because seriously, June 23 - July 4 is a pretty big gap for guessing when the baby will be here...it's like a week and a half. I would be out of my first trimester by now if my OB would freaking listen to me...because my cycles were regular, I don't necessarily know when I ovulated, but considering we only DTD 2x that cycle and the last time was pretty late...

Also, plugging the July 4 due date into Ovia Pregnancy (app), you can scroll back and look at stuff that happened along the way...according to that, IF I was really due July 4, the baby would have implanted literally THE DAY OF (OR AFTER) GETTING MY BFP. I don't think it works that way :lol: So I'm pretty sure my due date of June 23 is more correct. God, I feel like Jessica with Landen's due date. :lol:
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
thegooseiscooked

Don't sweat it Jo, the due date is such a variable. I have a really long cycle and my ob insisted on standing by the due date based on a 4 week cycle. I think my due date was off by at least 2 weeks.

I was glad of it at the end. My 15 year old **what??* was due Millenium New Years Eve. I think he probably would have come the first or second week of January. My ob talked me into being induced because he was going on holidays. I preferred to have him before Christmas because I felt that (apologies to anyone with a January birthday) January birthdays were anticlimactic to December birthdays.

I'm glad now. I love celebrating his birthday just before Christmas. Makes it extra special.
thegooseiscooked

Who is it whose Nana has a birthday on December 22 as well?

Was it placebo?
FLOSSY77

Jodi I just read a really good article on genetic testing. Basically, they say it's more wrong than right. So don't sweat it at all.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Geez... I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas eve! :-O

I'm literally so excited that I feel like I'm still a kid!!!

How's everything going for everybody else??

I'm going tomorrow as early as possible to pick up my layby & to do last minute shopping, due to limited space & a very nosy toddler I have to wait till last minute to pick up layby, so LOTS of wrapping tomorrow night :-/

Jodi, I hope all goes well at your appointment & as others have said due dates can be off by a few days or even weeks (rarely I think)... my LMP gave me a due date of the 16th of May with my son but my 8 week scan gave me the 19th of May & at 12/18 weeks it was the 20th which is no difference anyway lol, my little man decided he wanted out on the 5th of May, haha.
thegooseiscooked

I actually look forward the Christmas Eve wrapping session.

My kids are long past believing in Santa but their presents still don't go under the tree until Christmas Eve. We put them to bed, open a bottle of wine, put on Christmas carols.....I love it.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Aww! That's a nice tradition! I don't mind wrapping but I'm not very good lol, luckily my son is only two so he's not going to notice!!

I think I'm going to start some wrapping tonight! I have some stocking stuffers to wrap ;-)

I just can't wait to see my son's face on Christmas morning & I can't wait to play with some of his toys too hahahaha!!!
FLOSSY77

The older kids don't believe in Santa but have playing along with little sis. We wrap everything from us. Santa leaves his gifts unwrapped under the tree. I'm so excited. :)
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “Off Topic Archive”