Off Topic Banter Part 9

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off Topic Banter Part 9

Unread post by Primadxnna »

kittypurry wrote:How long ago did you take the test that was faint? Hcg doubles every 48-72 hrs, so if it's been a few days you should have a more noticeable line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About a week ago!
ImageImage
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

blackbettybamf wrote:That looks positive to me.

I'd go get a FRER if you can afford one, if not just get another cheapie and check it at the proper time instead of hours later.

I hope I'm not coming off as an asshole! The idea of you waiting 2 more weeks is scary to me, girl. Your options are limited the more time that passes (assuming you would consider terminating), you need to take care of yourself and the baby if you don't, start preparing, find a prenatal caregiver, take your vitamins, and if it's ectopic, that opens up a whole different can of worms and needs immediate attention! I'd even consider going to the emergency room if you take another test and still aren't sure. I'm sure they can do a blood yet there. So many reasons you need to know!

We're here for you whatever the results may be or what you decide. <3 I bet you're scared shitless - I was when I got pregnant at 18 - and again at 23!
You're not coming off as an asshole, I can definitely see that you're concerned and I appreciate it :love2:
Alright, so last night I went to the emergency room due to having a really bad migraine (never had one before) and vomiting. I explained to them how one came out with a faint line and they did a blood test, and it came out negative! I'm so relieved because I was having a few symptoms that could be easily confused with early pregnancy symptoms, which is what had me expecting a positive result at the hospital.

Thanks for the support, really. :love2: And yes, I was really scared :/ I'm 18!
ImageImage
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Ok, if it's negative then fine. But girl, protect yourself in the future! ;) Also remember Plan B if necessary.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

So I know this would get seen more then posting something in the health section.

Yesterday I was talking to a mate, they said something that triggered me, long story short I got upset and I just had to deactivate Facebook for couple of days to feel okay.

Anyway My boss today asked why I was gone from Facebook and I said for the last 7 months my mood has been up and down, been more emotional/sensitive/suddenly irrational and the day before I just all the sudden had a meltdown and needed to get away from social media. She said she's noticed a change in my mood from my usual happy and chipped self to being not a Debbie downer but definitely not my usual self when I first started working there. And I said the only think I've done differently this year is go back on Birth Control. And all the sudden things just clicked, whenever I've been depressed or had major anxiety issues, I've always been of BC when it's happened. But I feel happy and fine when I'm not on it. The only proper reason I take it is because of cysts and cramps.

Has anyone else had this issue?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Thanks Kryptonite <3.

I don't usually check the instructions/side effects because usually I already know you can gain or lose weight, feel a bit sick. Never clicked to me it causes depression. I'm looking at it now and just saw the mood changes including depression on the leaflet. Thing is it just makes so much sense of everything and it just never clicked to anyone that my pill was making me feel like this at all since depression and anxiety do run in my family. I always thought my depression was caused because I had a shit house boyfriend and high school was getting over whelming. I wonder now if I was never on the pill if things would been different. I'm making a doctors appointment next week and I haven't taken the pill in three days and already feel a difference.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

When I first started the mini pill, the side effects were absolutely horrible. I was like a completely different person to the point that my ex came to me crying and was like "I know we did this to protect ourselves but I love you and these side effects are out of control. If they don't improve in 2 wks, you either stop taking it or we break up." Fortunately when he said that, things were already improving and in 2 wks it was noticeably better (though not entirely). It did get better, I don't really have those symptoms anymore. the emotional side effects wore off in 3/4 months but I had bad physical side effects for at least 9 months.
#FreeBen
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I don't know where to write this question, i hope i am in the right place. If not, please redirect me if there is in fact a place this question would be more appropriate. Maybe it is not a question forYTMD. If it isn't, please just delete the question. I am only asking this out of curiosity. There is this girl with a Facebook profile who I learned about when she stole photos from GabeandJesss's instagram. She posted pics of he twins and pretended they were her own kids and then said one died from leukaemia. i think they have been taken down, but she still randomly posts about how much she misses the one who "died'. Now she claims she was raped and just gave birth to a 26 month premature infant. (who miraculously is home from hospital after 2 days and looks like she is a couple months old (beyond term). She had a whole strange fantasy life going on and the people in her fantasy life are all stolen images from the internet. I can not even begin to explain all the stolen images and how i know they are stolen. It is crazy, i have never seen anything like it. Anyway, i was curious as to who the images actually belong to. I tried to use tin eye? i think that is the name? supposedly you put a URL in and it will search for similar images on the internet. But it is not finding duplicates. Maybe there it is more complicated than that and maybe i am missing a step? It is SOOOOO obvious to anyone with a brain cell that these photos are not hers. But she she people believing it. I just did a copy/paste into the reverse image search called tiny eye. Like i said, could not find the images unless they were removed by the original poster. Anywone else know how to reliably do a reverse image search when the photos do not belong to the person searching? This is all to satisfy my curiosity. i have absolutely no intention of contacting anyone. i studied psychology and worked as a psych nurse for a while. I just find the whole thing really interesting.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

If anyone is curious about this girl, let me know. My husband is not interested in hearing about her! lol. I just look at her Facebook every once in a while. She has friends on her Facebook who have fallen for it all. Anyway, like i said, it is interesting to me. We don't have tv, so i guess it is like watching a reality show! I don't know how she others so fooled though! It is so obvious they are not her photos. The images must belong to someone who resembles her somewhat. There are photos of "her" (not really her) and her fiancee. But in EVERY PHOTO, the woman is wearing large sunglasses or her head is cut off. I am just wondering what is going to happen when her supposes wedding takes place. She can't continue to cut off her head in wedding photos. lol. Anyway, i wonder if she will kill off her "fiancee" or wedding will be cancelled? i find the whole thing interesting.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

*i meant supposed wedding. Not supposes.
Edit-I just briefly skimmed the recent posts here. Sorry. i didm't realize hijack the conversation. I am thinking now this is not the place to post my question. If anyone knows of a better place, let me know please. Sorry about that.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I rarely post stuff like this but here goes.

Please send all the good thoughts and prayers and vibes and all that jazz, I should find out this week if I get to interview for a job that would literally change my life. It pays nearly double what my job paid pre my accident and has better hours, better benefits, more room to grow, it is just the absolute perfect opportunity for me. The recruiter is really pulling for me (it's through a staffing agency) and she loves me so she's trying to pull strings. As a bonus, I scored higher than any other applicant on their pre-interview testing and my recruiter also works with a woman who I happened to work with at a previous job who also had nothing but nice things to say about me. I'm feeling cautiously optimistic and extremely anxious. I NEED THIS JOB! Cross your fingers and toes and everything else for me please!
#FreeBen
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Sending prayers your way good luck!!!! Hope you get it!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Sending Positive vibes! Good Luck!!!
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

so, a bit of a random rant about my life, but also some questions for you ladies. I met a guy at the beginning of this year and we started dating about 3/4 months ago. although it hasn't been long, i am head over heels in love with him! he's the best person I have ever met, he makes me feel so amazing, like i could go on forever about what an amazing, great guy he is! we've already discussed a future together and have basically decided we want to marry each other one day but neither of us are in a place where we feel comfortable enough to actually get married any time soon (we'e both students, i still depend on my parents, we don't have stable jobs, wouldn't be able to afford living together/on our own, just not in a place we would want to be when starting a life) if all of those things were figured out, i would marry him like now. it's just so crazy to feel this way about someone, like i have never been so sure about something in my life ever, but i just know that he's who i am supposed to be with and its so crazy that he feels the same way. i always thought people who said they just knew and married a person they just met were insane and stupid and don't know what they're talking about. but now i'm one of those people, i've seriously found my soul mate. anyways, no more of the sappy crap going on in my life, i'm writing this because I was curious to know if anyone else has ever felt this way about someone? like, just met them and known right away that this is it, this is who you're supposed to be with? and if you felt that way, did you or would you marry them right away? and if you did wait to marry them, would it be because you're afraid they may not be right and you're just in a really strong honey moon phase or because you're truly not ready to get married? or have any of you found someone, not felt this way at first, but then realized down the road that this is who you want to be with? i guess my question is, at what point did you guys know (and if you're single, how do you think you'd be able to know) that the person you are with is the person you were meant to spend your life with? i'm not questioning my feelings or looking for comparisons to other peoples relationships, i just think this is the best feeling ever and i'd love to hear everyone else's thoughts and experiences with finding/looking for their partner?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I felt that way with my most recent ex. Still do. Almost 2 years in (will be a year ago on the first) he left me out of nowhere one day. Like literally just left me randomly. No idea why. We kept talking and seeing each other and saying I love you and I miss you and sleeping together til November then he literally erased me from his life. I hope it works out better for you. I am still devastated. But yeah, be careful with your heart because you never know.
#FreeBen
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Hi ladies :) I am in a bit of a turmoil right now. So my little sister is getting married next weekend and I have no idea what to get as a gift :(. I was thinking of getting a basket and just putting little goodies in there like wine, candles, maybe a photo album, but I'm not too keen on it. One thing I do want to get is monogrammed robes with their names on it. Please help me I'm so confused lol.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Betty, did you hear about the job? The job scene up here is ridiculous. It's a freaking miracle if a person finds a f/t job or even a job in their field. For that matter, there are hundreds of applicants for p/t jobs too. We're definitely in a recession. I hope you have some luck!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh Lawd. Well here's the story.

Short answer, they pushed interviewing back, but yes, I did get the interview, it's Thursday at 3 pm. I'm really scared about it and I hope my outfit is professional enough. I have a suit but it looks terrible and I literally look better in slacks and a cardigan and a top than I do in the suit.

Last week I had a fender bender, my car is a piece of shit so even though my car isn't THAT bad, I'm not sure if they will total it. I hope they don't because it will be a huge setback to have to find a new car. The bad thing is I have $0 to my name so I'm facing either a) getting a check for my car and having to find a car or b) getting a rental car while my car is fixed but I have to pay $250 to get my car fixed which I DO NOT have. But that's what I'm hoping for because then I don't have the vehicle issue, my insurance will cover a rental car for up to 30 days. I've been in an almost constant state of anxiety attack since it happened. So stressful. I really hope I get this job. I've technically been looking for 3 months but I also took 3 wks off due to another car problem. I have awful luck.

Send me all the vibes!
#FreeBen
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh no! I really hope you get this job then! I'll send you some positive vibes. My daughter came home from an interview today where they told her "not to feel bad if she doesn't get it, don't take it personally, it's just about experience". Well, she started crying and we were trying to be all brave and put on a positive attitude about it. (Hate it when my daughters cry!!!) Then she got a call 4 hours later and she got the job. So I hope you have that luck too. She still has to have 2 jobs but both are in her field and are at the same office. Good luck! :D
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Congrats to her!!!!!

Side note - after months, I finally fixed my signature bad to my old siggie - I bet all you ytmd vets remember it!
#FreeBen
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I hope the interview goes well!

Return to “Off Topic Archive”