Outdaughtered

sparklylover
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Outdaughtered

Unread post by sparklylover »

So I actually really enjoy the show & I think the quints & Blayke are super cute! But I was wondering everyone else's opinion on them? Also I heard some stuff about her doing this for the attention? I couldn't find anything but I'm still looking for proof..has anyone else heard something similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Outdaughtered

Unread post by blackroses »

Looooove them!!! I like them far better than the gardners and they seem to be wonderful parents and I'm not understanding the backlash of having a nanny? If I had five two year olds I would have one too.

Nope never heard of that
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I like them. The girls are so independent and smart. Adam is a little annoying but he makes up for it in how much he loves all of his girls. Danielle is a great mother.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I like them.
But theyre not much difference then anyone else, theyre just hiding it better for now.
They act like they have no, or very little, help but actually they do have a nanny. Theres a couple of other gossip sites talking about them now too, and apparently some drama on instagram with a former nanny calling them out. she says she worked for them and worked 50-60 hours a week.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I like them.
But theyre not much difference then anyone else, theyre just hiding it better for now.
They act like they have no, or very little, help but actually they do have a nanny. Theres a couple of other gossip sites talking about them now too, and apparently some drama on instagram with a former nanny calling them out. she says she worked for them and worked 50-60 hours a week.
They mentioned they had a nanny in a recent vlog tho so at least they acknowledged it and TLC wants it to seem like they're doing it on their own with help of some family because it just rakes in views. I wonder how much extra they make just by uploading extra videos on YouTube
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Outdaughtered

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

They make around $7000 a month from the YouTube videos.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

blackroses wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I like them.
They mentioned they had a nanny in a recent vlog tho so at least they acknowledged it and TLC wants it to seem like they're doing it on their own with help of some family because it just rakes in views. I wonder how much extra they make just by uploading extra videos on YouTube

The vlog admission came after a previous nanny "outed" them.
I dont blame them at all having a nanny. Adam does work outside the home, and the girls go to a mothers day out type program but thats still a LOT of work for one mom.

Theyre easily making over $5000 a month from youtube. Plus TLC income, plus Adams job, plus Rush Cycle, plus any products they team up with. They definitely got lucky, without TLC & youtube they would have a much different life.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm not one to defend people but them I actually really like. They know TLC may not be around forever as well as YouTube so openin the cycle place was a smart financial decision. Lmfao the nanny wanted her fifteen minutes of fame if I were a nanny working for people on Tv and I wasn't allowed to be filmed because they wanted it to seem like the family was doing it by themselves I'd be salty as hell.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Lots of people have help and they don't have six kids. Nanny\babysitter, cleaning service, dog walker, lawn care company etc. they're paying someone vs depending on people to volunteer or getting family to do it for free. Why should the nanny\babysitter think that she'd be entitled to be in the vlogs\tv show, that her employers are going to speak about her in public at all etc. Stay in your lane.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

The advert on UK TV for the programmes shortly to be aired shows some very active, stroppy children.

Return to “TV Discussions”