Teen Mom 3 Discussion

hjl226

Re: Teen Mom 3 Discussion

Unread post by hjl226 »

I kind of liked Mckenzie. I thought she was pretty but kind of annoying.
I couldn't stand alex she was a total bitch. I loved the name arabella before she ever used it but someone told me it was a horse name lol
Briana was soooo annoying. I sgill cant believe I her 16&Pregnant episode her sister held her keeping the baby againest her. I agree that shes trashy and her moms psycho.
I liked Katie too. But sometimes it seemed like she just wanted to fight with the bf
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Omg I forgot about briana saying that! When I saw that I had to rewind it to make sure I heard it right.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by blackbetty »

I think they are all trash except maybe Katie but Alex was the worst. God, what a horrible self righteous bitch.

Briana was less trashy on the series than on social media or the reunions/after shows but I think Mackenzie was probably second trashiest. Sooo immature, the perfect example of why 17 year olds shouldn't have babies. Her boyfriend has the personality of a cardboard box and the work ethic and parenting skills of a doorknob. Can't believe they got married and had a second kid... So irresponsible especially since there are so many health risks involved for Kenzie. Her parents are idiots for protesting against BC and expecting her to abstain from sex. Clearly that worked out great for you. Hated how she dragged that baby all over hell to suit HER schedule. God she's a mess. Wish she'd do YT vlogs cause she'd be a wreck.

Then Briana, smh. I can't. Mess mess mess. Although I think she was the second best of this cast. Boy, does Nova look like Devoin though. Crazy haha. What is with these girls DYING to go out and date when they have a baby? I just SMH, all that energy wasted on douchey young guys who don't want to be your baby's father and you could focus that energy into your child and making something of your life... Sad.

Katie had her shit decently together but she was an ungrateful bitch who always had something sour to say. Not that her guy was a total peach, but IMO he was going out and working his ass off and making sure that Katie and Molli were taken care of much better than most teen parents and all Katie ever did was bitch. Can't say I blame him for moving on.
#FreeBen
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

The only "good" Teen Mom show was the original. Those girls at least seemed real, even if most of them were annoying. Now these girls are just trashy and I can't even watch TM3.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

I liked Makenzie and Katie but Alex and Briana?! Traaaaashy. I think the DeJesus clan is the worst. Baby Nova is so precious and I can only hope she doesn't be crazy like those ladies.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
Avery
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Avery »

I was sympathetic to the Dejesus family on 16 and Pregnant. TM3 made me realize they weren't the best people. Devon isn't any better, I feel bad for Nova.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I thought TM3 was boring. I am not surprised it got cancelled.
I couldn't handle another season of Alex whinge and scream about matt. She's so trashy and annoying.. I feel sorry for her child. She should of given her up for adoption. She's on the same level as jenelle as far as I'm concerned (just minus the heroin). And seriously, her kid is almost 3 now and she still spends majority of her time bashing matt on the Internet. Get the f over it.

Briana is trash, her whole family is trash. They try to act all sophisticated and well off and then they act like tiprats. 2 teenage daughter pregnant at the same time speaks volumes of the mothers parenting. I think it's nice how close they are though.

Mackenzie is as dumb as a box of rocks and so is josh. What the hell kind of name is Gannon by the way? Mackenzie is a whiny, needy child. If josh wasn't texting her every second of the day he wasn't paying enough attention to her. she didn't want him doing rodeo because it took time away from her (she doesn't care if he gets hurt really, this is the same person who went back to cheerleading mere weeks after a cesarean and had another baby when it's a massive risk to her health, not caring that it could kill her and leave Gannon without a mother). She's selfish.

I like Katie. I think she did expect a bit too much out of Joey but he was an asshole to her. I think they're both better off without each other. From what I can tell though she has her shit together and she is a good mother to molli. She is by far the most responsible. She is much less trashy than the other girls.
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

I honestly didn't like any of the TM3 moms.

Makenzie was the most bearable one for me. Some of her actions I could tell was her diabetes. I'm glad she stuck up for her family and obviously none of you have met an Oklahoma boy. He's a quiet guy and probably one that doesn't like opening up on camera. They were actually still teenagers right?

Alex's storyline was literally all Matt. It's like she was fighting to have something that would be. I hate when girls think they can change guys.

Katie pissed me off! Yes her baby daddy could be annoying but he worked his ass off! He came home from work and she'd complain that he didn't do anything!

Breanna was the worst!! Her whole family thought they were better than everyone! I wouldn't want to come around that house either! I actually really liked Devon! He tried and I thought it was so stupid they only let him see Nova at their house. It is his daughter too!! Breanna didn't know how to be a mother at first so if he has her, he will learn. So annoying. In the end I'm ended up fast forwarding through her segment.
queenofhearts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenofhearts »

I laughed so hard at the reunion show when Briana's mom took off her shoe like she was gonna whoop Devoin's ass with it, so funny. They were hilarious, so trashy and ridiculous. I thought her mom was way up and over-involved in her daughter's lives. It seemed weird, especially since they both got knocked up. Maybe it made more sense with Briana because she was young and had a child, but her mom just seemed way nuts. I wasn't a big fan of Devoin either-- I thought her family was a little unfair in trying to keep him away though. He didn't make much of an effort, but there wasn't any danger that he was going to hurt Nova or anything, so I don't see why they couldn't let him see her a little more when he wanted to. I also thought the mom seemed to flip flop a lot-- first she was telling Briana to tell Devoin to stay away from them, then she was encouraging her to invite him to Nova's birthday? That baby is so precious though, she's so cute.

Alex is totally nuts. She definitely needs some counselling for her anger, and I don't think she dealt with Matt well at all. Like, I get she has a sea of issues with him and has a reason to be angry, but she wasn't very understanding and didn't really offer him very much support? He was definitely a hot mess and has a ton of issues of his own, but I did feel a little bad that he wasn't allowed to see Arabella at the reunion show after he tested clean, although I can't say I would want a drug addict who has a reputation for just not showing up to spend too much time around my kid. It's so disappointing to be let down by your father like that. Her personality just rubbed me the wrong way. Plus, why the fuck was Arabella always sitting on counters/chairs mostly unsupervised? I mean, I know shit happens and every parent has made a mistake, but her baby fell off the chair on-camera, and then Matt semi-dropped Arabella because he wasn't holding her properly twice.

I liked Mackenzie alright, although she seemed to be a 'part time mom'. Whenever it wasn't convenient for her, she packed her baby off to her mom, or woke him up at 10 o'clock at night to drag him out. She seemed like a good mom when she had him, but definitely not ready to be a 'full time' mom. Her boyfriend seemed really nice at the reunion but god he was awful through the season. I don't think I could be in a relationship with someone who has no feelings or personality. I think her mom was nutty too. The abstinence thing obviously wasn't looking but man was she clinging to that, and I think calling Josh's trainer behind his back was way crossing the line. Especially for the mom of his girlfriend to do it and not Mackenzie herself. She reminded me a lot of Briana's mom with being too involved, but at the same time she was responsible for Gannon most of the time, so she kind of had to be. Gannon was such a cute baby too, oh my god. He's one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!

Katie was my favorite. I think she was under a lot of stress and definitely picked fights sometimes. I just think her and Joey were too young and didn't have personalities that were good together. Katie seemed to pick fights sometimes, but Joey went off the deep end right away and just started screaming and swearing. I understand he was under a lot of stress too, but he did a lot of shitty things and treated her badly. I felt so bad for Molli. They fought over her so many times, it broke my heart when Joey and Katie's mom got into it and practically started having a tug of war over the baby. They were awful together. Katie definitely put herself and her feelings before Molli a lot too, like when she threw coffee on Joey and the baby was right beside him and it could have splashed on her, or just grabbing Molli out of Joey's arms.

Excuse the small novel...

Return to “TV Discussions”