ImageImage
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Finding Carter

Unread post by strawberries »

I don't like it :/ her character's attitude truly rubbed me the wrong way.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

So far so good let's hope the plot won't get unrealistic. Cat Fish is my favorite!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

I agree strawberries.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Anyone watch the new episode? So they were doing a day of reruns and at commercials it had the characters talking about what they would do in situations and holy cow carter's character is British(or similar) sorry I'm horrible at describing accents lol. Idk why but it blows my mind when I hear someone's real accent, it seems like it would be hard to be British and give yourself an American/English whatever you would call it accent.
SvetlanaTopAropper

Finding Carter

Unread post by SvetlanaTopAropper »

I know which one you are talking about. When I get to work Ill post.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Anyone watch the new episode? So they were doing a day of reruns and at commercials it had the characters talking about what they would do in situations and holy cow carter's character is British(or similar) sorry I'm horrible at describing accents lol. Idk why but it blows my mind when I hear someone's real accent, it seems like it would be hard to be British and give yourself an American/English whatever you would call it accent.
She was in skins, season 3-4. With her twin sister. I watched it years ago and I think it's weird to hear her speak not in a British accent.
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

staceybrax wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Anyone watch the new episode? So they were doing a day of reruns and at commercials it had the characters talking about what they would do in situations and holy cow carter's character is British(or similar) sorry I'm horrible at describing accents lol. Idk why but it blows my mind when I hear someone's real accent, it seems like it would be hard to be British and give yourself an American/English whatever you would call it accent.
She was in skins, season 3-4. With her twin sister. I watched it years ago and I think it's weird to hear her speak not in a British accent.
late response sorry, just wanted to say thats where I remember her from too, as Emily,loved Skins :-)

Return to “TV Discussions”