Super Nanny

vintagelover
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Super Nanny

Unread post by vintagelover »

What are your alls thoughts on super nanny and her discipline technics?
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Super Nanny

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Oooooo!! I love her! I watched her and Nanny 911 as a kid. I think her techniques are brilliant, but they are one of those things that work only if you follow through with them. I think that some of her goals are unrealistic (like one of her goals for a mom was to spend a "day" a week with each child, even though she was a SAHM). But I mean, overall I think that she is great. The series is on Hulu Plus, and I love watching it alone in my bed while eating disgusting junk food and just thinking "man I am so lucky I don't have kids".
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I watch with my kids. Some techniques are great. I am always shocked by the kids behavior. It has been my experience that each child needs different things and learns in different ways. But consistency early is key. I might need Super Nanny. My older kids get mad when I say no to my toddler. They sneak her cookies and spoil her. lol Sabotage!!
vintagelover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by vintagelover »

I love her technics too. There are so many times strangers stop me and compliment me on my kids behavior, and that's all because of her technics. And yes every child has to be dealt with differently, I bought a few books from her. Love them so much!

Return to “TV Discussions”