Amarican Horror Show!!

FLOSSY77

Re: Amarican Horror Show!!

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

We watched the newest Texas Chainsaw last night. I like them. I love The Walking Dead. Hated Hostel. Basicly sick fuckers pay to torture women for pleasure. Like burn and cut out eyeballs.They get off on it. Nope. Count me out.Turn it off!!
Another that I made a friend turn off and remove from house had a girl getting raped while a baby cried. Forget the title. That stuff isn't fun. It's just disturbing.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I have to close my eyes and ears during torture scenes I physically cannot watch them. Saw & Hostel were so bad for me but these are my husbands favorite movies. I just hate seeing someone being physically tortured.

There was something about The Human Centipede that was just so funny. It just looked so fake to me I couldn't help but laugh! But the doctor was an amazing actor, never will I forget that face.

Random question: are we allowed to get off topic in a general discussion topic?
FLOSSY77

As long as we get back on topic I guess.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

HelloHolaHallo wrote: Random question: are we allowed to get off topic in a general discussion topic?
Shrug. It's pretty on topic, imo. You can only talk about so much while you're waiting for new episodes to come on.
I do think there should be a spoiler alert added to the title of the thread, and the "amarican horrow show" corrected, lol.

Makes me snort each time. Amarican.
FLOSSY77

Yes! Someone fix it.Drives me nuts. lol
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

No ragrets!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Ok, so who is watching this season?? Thoughts?

Return to “TV Discussions”