Teen Mom OG

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Teen Mom OG

Unread post by fortwendy »

Oh. My. God. I LOVE drunk Larry. "Good luck" "....with what?" "With your new atta-tude!" Can I marry drunk Larry? My name is Jenn....
Robolt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Robolt »

Ugh, I cant stand Ryan.It seriously seems as if he doesnt care at all about his son ! Hopefully he is better in real life than he seems on the show because that is just really sad for Bentley!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I think Larry is a hottie. :)

Once again, hate Ryan. His girlfriend sucks too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I heard this seasons ratings were pretty bad. I'm honestly not interested in Maci or Catelynn anymore. I want to watch Farrah for entertainment and Amber because I want to follow her journey post jail. M & C are so full of themselves Tyler too as if they are this Teen Mom royalty idk they rub me the wrong way.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

GARY IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
#FreeBen
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

I can't believe Gary. Why toy with Amber's emotions when she is already struggling (for a lack of a better term).

I also can't stand Ryan. And Catelynn and Tyler annoy me too. Idek why I'm watching
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I loved Gary's mom's makeup. :bozo:

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Yes!!! Gary's mom!! I legit busted out laughing!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Can Gary have the inevitable heart attack now? Seriously he's such a waste of oxygen. His daughters WILL do so much better without him.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

He's such a piece of shit.

Years ago he bought some bows from me for Leah and he was decently nice but holy fuck did the fame fuck him up. And how could he possibly have gained so much? I'm no tiny thing and I gained weight being bed bound for almost 4 months after my accident and im still nowhere near as big as he was on 16 & pregnant let alone now
#FreeBen
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I loved Gary's mom's makeup. :bozo:

Omgosh dead!
I seriously had tears ah hahaha!

Unread post by Guest »

Poor Gary's mom...looking like Mimi from Drew Carey and all.
HelloHolaHallo

I'm not making excuses for Amber, violence of any kind besides defending your life/someone you love is wrong but it's starting to make sense why Amber snapped. Gary is emotionally abusive, and that's just as bad a physical abuse. Look at how he toys with Kristina and how he tries to do it with Amber except now she can handle it. I know this fucker was a psycho when he told Amber about Kristina smiling like he wanted to see a negative reaction. I am so proud of Amber, she is the only one who has progressed since the last season. And how hypocritical of Kristina to talk about Leah needing a schedule when she herself signed over her daughter so she could be with Gary. At least Amber had a valid reason for signing Leah over.

I think Gary the Hairy Fairy got with Kristina because he thought Amber would be locked up for 5 years. He didn't expect her to get out so soon and now that she's back he wanted to break it off with Kristina but she baby trapped him. I hope Amber gets full custody.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Just catching up.
I am not excited for Farrah to be back She acted like such a big baby. Her mom seems to still be crazy and her dad still seems to be a doormat
rusrhi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rusrhi »

I hate that Farrah is back. I wish one of the other 3 would have said to the mtv crew we aren't stupid the reason they are bringing her back is for drama. And drama equals ratings.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

rusrhi wrote:I hate that Farrah is back. I wish one of the other 3 would have said to the mtv crew we aren't stupid the reason they are bringing her back is for drama. And drama equals ratings.
But with that drama, brings new viewers, so they get more ratings/money too. It's kind of funny how Maci is the one with no money (hasn't paid her taxes in awhile I heard) and yet she's the one willing to pull the plug. Oh and her argument that she doesn't want her son on that show with Farrah..... did they not send Bentley away when they were re-watching all their seasons in the catch up? Did they not censor him from his own parents' clips of fighting?? So.....I call BS. Especially because she's all "Don't get accidentally pregnant! It's preventable!" and then "Oops, we weren't using protection." Sorry but PCOS is a bullshit excuse to not use protection - especially if you already have a child/have been pregnant. Oh my God the hypocrisy out of this girl.
HelloHolaHallo

Ryan's segment on the balcony was so funny. Fergina lmao haha.

I'd be pissed too if I moved to another state and my parents want to live in my house. How annoying.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Gary is a dad again. I feel so bad for Kristina :(
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't feel bad for her really. I think she's a pretty shitty person. It sounds to me like she cheated on her ex husband with Gary of all people, have her ex primary custody so she could be on mtv, I feel like this kid was a trap baby.
#FreeBen
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Yeah agreed ^ She sounds a bit of a mess & just tries to act decent for the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “TV Discussions”