Me too!
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Teen Mom OG

Post by AnonymousSource »

My thoughts on the latest episode:

1. The house Maci and her boyfriend bought is really cute.

2. Farrah's relationship is DONE-SO. No fucking way he's going to stick around after that. Farrah can't even control her kid. Sophia was fucking choking her boyfriend with the seat belt in the car and Farrah just laughed. You could clearly tell he was uncomfortable.

3. LOLOL ImageImage Farrah is a dumb bitch. "Only ugly girls have to wait two years to be proposed to." She's so shallow and vein. News flash Farrah: Nobody is going to want to marry you when you have that bad attitude all the damn time and don't even know how to be a good mom.

4. Amber's boyfriend is the biggest creep ever!!

5. Gary needs to fucking STOP TALKING ABOUT AMBER LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF LEAH!!! Leah is not a fucking 3 month old baby anymore. She can hear everything you're saying and she IS listening and she DOES understand! And she IS hurt and confused by the things you are saying!!

6. I feel kinda sad that B&T said no to bringing Carly.

Also, you guys don't have to watch it on YouTube. It comes out on mtv.com the morning after it airs on TV and stays up for a week.
kennedee74
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Post by kennedee74 »

The Gary thing really upset me too like Leah is right there.
I couldn't believe how nice macis house was and how cheap! I wish houses here like that were that cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by mommaof2cuties »

Man Sophia is a brat! I really hope they decide to just farrah ungrateful ass off the show
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by zipadeedodah »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Man Sophia is a brat! I really hope they decide to just farrah ungrateful ass off the show
I can't imagine who she gets it from lol. Farrah has always been horrible. I've never liked her! She's such a bee-yotch to everyone Image

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by mommaof2cuties »

zipadeedodah wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Man Sophia is a brat! I really hope they decide to just farrah ungrateful ass off the show
I can't imagine who she gets it from lol. Farrah has always been horrible. I've never liked her! She's such a bee-yotch to everyone Image

I can understand why her mom smacked her in the first season now. She's such a bitch. I don't get how she can be so mean to people and get her way
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Yue195 »

I actually feel bad for Farrah, her behaviour is on her now but in the beginning her family were just horrible to her and treated her nasty besides her grandparents. I'm not surprised she's become the person she is now.

Do you want to know what's really crazy? Farrah was the only girl in the whole franchise that actually wanted an abortion. And her mum forced her to keep it because it was against there beliefs.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by mommaof2cuties »

Yue195 wrote:I actually feel bad for Farrah, her behaviour is on her now but in the beginning her family were just horrible to her and treated her nasty besides her grandparents. I'm not surprised she's become the person she is now.

Do you want to know what's really crazy? Farrah was the only girl in the whole franchise that actually wanted an abortion. And her mum forced her to keep it because it was against there beliefs.
Hmm I never knew that. I can't even imagine how horrible she would have felt and what she would be like of she had an abortion right before Derek passed away? She's already such a wreck when it comes to Sophia not having her dad, I bet it would dave destroyed if she had lost the only part of him that was still left
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Post by MichaelScarn »

Does anyone else not really care for the crew? They seem like they just agree w/ whatever the girl's are saying to please them, UNLESS it has to do with them not wanting to be filmed or whatever. They also seem to do things to get a rise or stir something up sometimes. I get it's their job, it just makes me dislike them

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Yue195 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I actually feel bad for Farrah, her behaviour is on her now but in the beginning her family were just horrible to her and treated her nasty besides her grandparents. I'm not surprised she's become the person she is now.

Hmm I never knew that. I can't even imagine how horrible she would have felt and what she would be like of she had an abortion right before Derek passed away? She's already such a wreck when it comes to Sophia not having her dad, I bet it would dave destroyed if she had lost the only part of him that was still left
Who honestly knows, he might not of even died say if fate had it that way. If you go back and watch her 16&p episode you realise how much of a demon her mother was and is and her sister was no better. They were pretty much punishing her for being pregnant.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Post by Piperx »

Maci's engaged
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by zipadeedodah »

Hasn't she been engaged to her daughter's father? I can't remember his name for the life of me.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by angelfire89 »

zipadeedodah wrote:Hasn't she been engaged to her daughter's father? I can't remember his name for the life of me.

They were never actually engaged. Just dating seriously. Now it's official
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by zipadeedodah »

angelfire89 wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:Hasn't she been engaged to her daughter's father? I can't remember his name for the life of me.

They were never actually engaged. Just dating seriously. Now it's official
well that shows you how much I know lol. I really need to catch up!

zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by zipadeedodah »

So I decided to take a look at Farrah's Twitter page. Holy crap she looks like shit now! She was so pretty before!
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laughsatytfame »

This thread may have inspired me to binge and catch up on Teen Mom. I never really followed this grouping too closely the way I have with TM2. Though I do remember some of the crazy and it sounds like it is still crazy. Well we know what I am doing tomorrow. haha
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Teen Mom OG

Post by zipadeedodah »

I'll have to check my DVR and see if it recorded the episode of Caitlyn and Tyler's wedding. They're such a great couple. Definitely my favorites next to Maci.

cookiedoh12
Amateur
Amateur

Post by cookiedoh12 »

zipadeedodah wrote:I'll have to check my DVR and see if it recorded the episode of Caitlyn and Tyler's wedding. They're such a great couple. Definitely my favorites next to Maci.

I felt the same I'm kinda annoyed with them now since all the pictures of nova not in a car seat and all the footage of them smoking in the same room as her

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Post by TallButShort »

I love TMOG but I cannot stand Farrah. I'm close to just fast forwarding through her scenes.

C&T's wedding was so sweet!!! It was a great episode minus the stupid Farrah drama. I don't mind the crew other than the producer of Amber/Farrah. I agree they just agree with everything. Both talk to the producer because they have no friends to talk to

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

A video of Tyler's vows have been shared by tons of my friends on Facebook , I think he's a douche lol

Robolt
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Robolt »

I admit I got teary during the wedding episode, Ive always loved that couple and there is just something about this show that makes me keep watching..I think its the fact that I was 15 when it first came out and I was really into it so now I just feel like I have to know how the babies are lol
I skipped through all the Farrah parts, been doing that lately..I just find her and her family SO annoying!!
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by nutbagmcgee »

Why does Farrah get driven around like she is royalty?
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Post by MichaelScarn »

I feel like Farrah likes to blow money to prove she has it

Return to “TV Discussions”