The Kardashians

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: The Kardashians

Post by staceybrax »

marshmellow wrote:Oh yeah. I did mention I'm happy for catlyn . And it was just a thought. I posted a from a different perspective. I just don't understand why some people come here to patrol and police what others say and think it is uber cool to sound rude ass. I just don't.
I agree, this site is not as fun as it used to be. Too many people who haven't even been here for long patrolling comments and dictating what people can and can't have an opinion about, picking apart people's opinions just to start a fight. I've been around for a few years now and i barely post anymore because it's not fun anymore. I just read here so I don't have to watch vlogs of people I don't like to know what they're up to.

And I agree about kris. It would be so hard to be married to someone for like 20 years, have 2 kids with someone and Bruce also took on kris's 4 other kids when their dad died and now all of a sudden Bruce is Caitlyn. That must be so hard to deal with. I'm sure kris has known for a long time about Bruce's identity struggles but probably didn't think he would ever go through with the transformation so was probably in denial about it (that's how I see it anyway). It would be so hard to know someone as Bruce for so long and then to all of a sudden there is no more Bruce and there is Caitlyn instead, it would be kind of like Bruce died, but he didn't. It's strange. It would be really hard to deal with.
Kris is annoying and she does like making everything about her so I can kind of see why people are unsympathetic towards her, but it is kind of about her because it does affect her personal life.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

I'm really impressed by how well and maturely have the Kardashians/Jenners dealt with this. It is certainly not a easy thing to accept or digest. Especially for the Kardashians since Bruce was the only father figure they had. I'm sure Caitlyn continues to be in the lives for good and bad nevertheless. That is something I like about these people. I dont know how good/classy people they are, but they are definitely an awesome family.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Yue195 »

It still disturbs me they are letting a 25 year old date their 17 year old daughter, what in their right minds think this is okay? Kanye ex hit the nail on the head, she's a child no matter how womanly she looks, she's still impressionable and still able to be easily manipulated.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

I read somewhere that Kylie is pregnant by Scott's child ?? Hope that isnt true. Kylie was a child not long ago while Scott was a grown ass man screwing her sister !! (Season 1 -3 for eg)
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Yue195 »

marshmellow wrote:I read somewhere that Kylie is pregnant by Scott's child ?? Hope that isnt true. Kylie was a child not long ago while Scott was a grown ass man screwing her sister !! (Season 1 -3 for eg)
No no no this guy is called Tyga, he's a rapper. Who dumped his fiancé/Childs mother for a 17 year old
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

yeah that's what I read on the internet initially, but these magazines on the billing sections of the groceries ?? too distracting . lol !!

I dont know what to think because I never read magazines.
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Kryptonite »

Yue195 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:I read somewhere that Kylie is pregnant by Scott's child ?? Hope that isnt true. Kylie was a child not long ago while Scott was a grown ass man screwing her sister !! (Season 1 -3 for eg)
No no no this guy is called Tyga, he's a rapper. Who dumped his fiancé/Childs mother for a 17 year old
Was that about Kylie or Kendall? I can't remember but I feel like it was Kendall. Idk. Probably both.

So far everyone but Kim is in some sort of relationship with Scott or pregnant with his child. I highly doubt any of that is true.

The rumors of Scott cheating on Kourtney in Vegas are more realistic, imo.

I love Scott, though. He and Khloe are the reason why I watch.
#StayPuffy
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by spacekitty »

Kryptonite wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
Was that about Kylie or Kendall? I can't remember but I feel like it was Kendall. Idk. Probably both.

So far everyone but Kim is in some sort of relationship with Scott or pregnant with his child. I highly doubt any of that is true.

The rumors of Scott cheating on Kourtney in Vegas are more realistic, imo.

I love Scott, though. He and Khloe are the reason why I watch.
It was about Kylie. Kendall is rumored to be dating Lewis Hamilton whose a 32 year old race car driver or something like that. He lives in Monaco.
Did anyone see Tyga's tattoo of Kylie's name? She's only a year older than me..I can't believe he forever has inked her name on himself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Yue195 »

It's Kylie. I know because I have no life and stalk these kind of issues. Kanye's ex Amber Rose blew the lid of their relationship slamming how disgusting Tyga is leaving his Fiancé/Babymama for a 17 year old ( 7 years his Junior) and said Kylie should focus on school and being young, not playing step mom with a pedophile.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by spacekitty »

Yue195 wrote:It's Kylie. I know because I have no life and stalk these kind of issues. Kanye's ex Amber Rose blew the lid of their relationship slamming how disgusting Tyga is leaving his Fiancé/Babymama for a 17 year old ( 7 years his Junior) and said Kylie should focus on school and being young, not playing step mom with a pedophile.
I read baby mama Blac Chyna (ex stripper, mommy powers at work!) got in an instagram fight with Kylie lol

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

I heard Kendall is a lesbo ??
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by spacekitty »

marshmellow wrote:I heard Kendall is a lesbo ??
No but her friend Cara is bisexual (at least?) and she has a girlfriend. They (Kendall and Cara) did a cover together, topless with their hair in buns and one licking one's forehead and the other licks their shoulder.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

Saw that. :D it was more funny and cute to me lol
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by spacekitty »

marshmellow wrote:Saw that. :D it was more funny and cute to me lol
Yeah I think it was cute too! I wish I had girl friends to take pictures with, topless with buns or not lol.
I think it could be hard to make real friends for the family as a whole sometimes, but Kendall and Cara seem to really like and care for each other.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow »

These K girls have some awful number of good friends. Which is surprising. Kourtney has no BFF right ? Not surprising at all.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by spacekitty »

marshmellow wrote:These K girls have some awful number of good friends. Which is surprising. Kourtney has no BFF right ? Not surprising at all.
She's been friends with a girl named Courtney since they were little.

Return to “TV Discussions”