Making A Murderer Theories/Spoiler Discussion [SPOILERS]

Thegoatsmeow

Re: Making A Murderer Theories/Spoiler Discussion [SPOILERS]

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I lived in the area the documentary takes place. I recently moved back to my hometown within the last year. After living there for 5 years it does not surprise me one bit the cops would pull something like that.

Steven's brother needs to be looked into. His criminal history matches the crime more than Steven's history. In Wisconsin court records are free and available to anyone, for this reason I think it is okay to post the links, but if not, I understand.

Disorderly Conduct:
https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails.d ... &offset=11

Violent Domestic Abuse:
https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails.d ... 9&offset=8

Domestic Abuse-Temp Rest Order:
https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails.d ... se+Details

There is also a history of sexual abuse by him, but those charges were dropped.

Charles had motive. Steven was doing better in the business, Steven was about to get a large sum of money, there was a lot of jealous issues between the two. They did not get along well.

The film omits that one of the Jurors is the father of a Manitowoc deputy. Can you say conflict of interest?

The film also omits that the police gave two written statements that contradict each other in regards to the key being found. One written statement said it was found on 11/7 and another written statement said it was found 11/8. That to me sounds like they can't keep their lies straight.
Thegoatsmeow

I know what you mean! I watched this documentary a few days after it came out and I still think about it every single day! Our governor just said he would never do a pardon for him, so sounds like the only way he will get out is if new evidence comes forward. He said since a jury found him guilty he must be guilty. If that was true, then he should still be in jail for the rape he didn't commit. He also refuses to look at the case further.
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

Her brother/ex seemed really suspect to me. But I also saw the theories of Steven's brothers and how one of them hid when the police came. I really don't think he did it, and the Brenden part breaks my heart.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

This is only what I HEARD through the tiniest briefest conversation at work, but apparently the evidence they didn't include in the show that was brought to light was brought by no other than Ken Kratz.. Or is it Katz, so take it with a grain of salt is what was told to me. But I still have yet to see this evidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thegoatsmeow

Ken Kratz is scum. Pure scum. The fact that he has sext rape victims and then blamed it on drugs is disgusting. I cannot stand that man. Not to mention it was girls he was representing.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Making A Murderer Theories/Spoiler Discussion [SPOILERS]

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I wasn't aware of this case until just recently. Did anyone follow Nancy Grace while the trial was going on? Why is she so convinced he's guilty?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Chuck says in it that he thinks steven is guilty. I think him and brendan are both innocent. The evidence just dowsnt addd up. The fact that NOONE else was questioned is very suss! Not chuckie, the ex or the room mate. The ex and room mate would be my first stop. I also think it is strange the lady looked for just 30 minutes and found the car. 42 acres full of thousands of cars and she finds it that fast?
Dont even get me started on the police.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Only on episode one but watched Dr. Phil's special and waiting on part 2 of it.

So far, I think he was framed for the rape. 99.9% believe that much. The murder? From what I've read online? Not so sure. How could you pull SO MANY people to frame him for such a big crime like that, and plant the car, the bones, etc (not the key and smaller stuff), and no one slip up? More than conflicting stories, I mean. Again, with just what I've read offline, I'd believe they planted some stuff to make the case better, but so far I'm not convinced he's innocent. I'll make up my mind after I finish and watch Dr. Phil.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I read this theory on reddit and it seems incredibly plausible to me
https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurdere ... en_so_far/

One part that 100% leads me to believe that Steven and Brendan didn't do it is that her burned bones were found in 3 different places... She was burned at the Quarry and then transported back to the Averys... Why do that? why have her bones/burn them in three different places? If he did it/didn't want to get caught he wouldn't have burned them in his own yard... and would have just left it at the Quarry.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

alym0326 wrote:I read this theory on reddit and it seems incredibly plausible to me
https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurdere ... en_so_far/

One part that 100% leads me to believe that Steven and Brendan didn't do it is that her burned bones were found in 3 different places... She was burned at the Quarry and then transported back to the Averys... Why do that? why have her bones/burn them in three different places? If he did it/didn't want to get caught he wouldn't have burned them in his own yard... and would have just left it at the Quarry.
He also wouldn't bring the car back! If he did I'm sure his smart enough to crush it and hide it in that lot. Not leave it right at the entrance.

I can't believe Brendan was found guilty of body mutilation when they dropped that against Steven because it didn't happen. Like wtf? Also there was no evidence to back up his 'statement' so don't know how Jews found guilty at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Part 2 of Dr. Phil is VERY telling. A reporter that was involved in the case is saying that the show is very biased and left out a lot of information. Obviously, everyone is still going to have their own opinions with or without all of the info.

Return to “TV Discussions”