Fuller House (Netflix) *spoilers/discussion inside*

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Fuller House (Netflix) *spoilers/discussion inside*

Post by Sweet456 »

CypKitty wrote:It's a shame the Olsen twins wanted nothing to do with it. I mean, Full House is what made them famous
Right! I was saying the same thing to my husband. Even if it were just for one episode or something.

I read somewhere that one of the twins not sure what one, will not act again so it would have to be just the one. Which wouldn't really matter. I wonder with huge response that the show got and is getting now if they are kicking. Their self?
EleanorRigby
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by EleanorRigby »

Sweet456 wrote:
CypKitty wrote:It's a shame the Olsen twins wanted nothing to do with it. I mean, Full House is what made them famous
Right! I was saying the same thing to my husband. Even if it were just for one episode or something.

I read somewhere that one of the twins not sure what one, will not act again so it would have to be just the one. Which wouldn't really matter. I wonder with huge response that the show got and is getting now if they are kicking. Their self?
It was MK. Ashley is the one who definitely won't do it.
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by MamaJoAnna »

Yeah Mary-Kate wanted to do it but her schedule conflicted I think. Ashley actually has Lyme and I read an article on how she isn't doing too well with it :/
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by OhHiImSam »

SECOND SEASON CONFIRMED. THAT WAS FAST.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by actuallydear »

How did I only just see this topic? I love the original show and for years have been wishing they'd do a spin off or reboot or SOMETHING. I am so glad they finally did! First episode was cheesy and nostaglic but I loved it hahaha.

I hope Michelle comes back, even over FaceTime or Skype for an episode or 2.

Ohhhh and for season 2 guests I hope Walter aka Duckface comes back... and Gia.
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Fuller House (Netflix) *spoilers/discussion inside*

Post by zipadeedodah »

Kiddo is in bed. Just turned on Fuller House. So far so good!!

I wonder if Nicky and Alex are the same ones that played on the original show? I'll have to look that up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EleanorRigby
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by EleanorRigby »

zipadeedodah wrote:Kiddo is in bed. Just turned on Fuller House. So far so good!!

I wonder if Nicky and Alex are the same ones that played on the original show? I'll have to look that up!

They are!
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by zipadeedodah »

Alyshaxx wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:Kiddo is in bed. Just turned on Fuller House. So far so good!!

They are!
I noticed that once the intro started. I got a little excited when the show started lol

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CypKitty »

Finished my binge watching the other week

Can't wait for next season!
vegan_ninja
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Post by vegan_ninja »

I've been looking forward to Fuller House since I first heard about it! It came out while I was on vacation, but I still binge watched it on my phone with crappy hotel wifi. The original Full House was my favorite show as a kid (36 now) and I love that it kept the cheesy, campy feel, but with a little more adult humor. I also love that they make fun of themselves a bit.

I'm #teamMatt because it seems like they really had a connection. That kiss in the pet clinic...yeah. ;)
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CypKitty »

#teamMatt all the way! Steve was just too full on for me, it just seem like he wanted to get laid.

I don't remember and I can't find info, but did DJ lose her virginity to Steve when they were going out in their high school years?
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by MamaJoAnna »

CypKitty wrote:#teamMatt all the way! Steve was just too full on for me, it just seem like he wanted to get laid.

I don't remember and I can't find info, but did DJ lose her virginity to Steve when they were going out in their high school years?
I want to say no, but they did spend time in Spain together. LOL
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CypKitty »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
CypKitty wrote:#teamMatt all the way! Steve was just too full on for me, it just seem like he wanted to get laid.

I want to say no, but they did spend time in Spain together. LOL
I mam gonna look for that episode now haha
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by mommaof2cuties »

Alyshaxx wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:Yes!! How did I miss this group! I finished in two days! I thought it was very cute and loved all the throw back things! It made my heart happy! I don't want to wait long for the next season but I'm assuming they'll pull a Orange is the new black and do a yearly thing
Probably. I just hate how with all the Netflix series' they only do 13 episodes. You have to give us more than that if you're going to make us wait an entire year between seasons!
I'm kind of surprised that Netflix doesn't do like regular TV with their popular shows and just do an episode a week. Just think how much they would make with people keeping their subscriptions to watch a show once a week instead of just paying for a month or doing free to watch a whole season in a day
EleanorRigby
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by EleanorRigby »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Alyshaxx wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:Yes!! How did I miss this group! I finished in two days! I thought it was very cute and loved all the throw back things! It made my heart happy! I don't want to wait long for the next season but I'm assuming they'll pull a Orange is the new black and do a yearly thing
Probably. I just hate how with all the Netflix series' they only do 13 episodes. You have to give us more than that if you're going to make us wait an entire year between seasons!
I'm kind of surprised that Netflix doesn't do like regular TV with their popular shows and just do an episode a week. Just think how much they would make with people keeping their subscriptions to watch a show once a week instead of just paying for a month or doing free to watch a whole season in a day
Exactly! And I know what they're trying to do is feed the "binge watching" concept. But there's already plenty of shows on Netflix to binge watch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
vegan_ninja
Amateur
Amateur

Post by vegan_ninja »

I don't think so. I think it was brought up in the prom episode and then in the last? season when Steve got an apartment. DJ fell asleep there and Danny freaked out. That's all I remember.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CypKitty »

Don't think it happened either tbh. But damn he was so horny in Fuller House lol

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hannahbanana »

The shade that they throw at the Olsen twins
I read that they even contacted Elizabeth Olsen to play Michelle but she said no.
I loved it though, it was so corny but cute at the same time. Can't wait until season 2!
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CypKitty »

Fuller House withdrawls here :(
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by actuallydear »

Did many of you guys tune back in for the second season? I still haven't... I'm not sure why, but I just didn't get excited when I saw it available on Netflix, and never gave it a second thought. Reading back through this topic has made me think about season 2 and whether it's worth the watch. Is it?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by violet-kelsey black »

actuallydear wrote:Did many of you guys tune back in for the second season? I still haven't... I'm not sure why, but I just didn't get excited when I saw it available on Netflix, and never gave it a second thought. Reading back through this topic has made me think about season 2 and whether it's worth the watch. Is it?
I don't remember much of it, only that they celebrate holidays and say more cheesy & lame jokes.

Return to “TV Discussions”