JonBenet Ramsey

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Dr. Phil Guests

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Haven't watched it it but it record because I had it set to record all episodes so I could watch the interview with Burke ramsey. She looks like an evil brat from the previews and the twins look like an interesting episode too. I guess dr Phil stepped his game upon who he interviews
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Is there a place to watch full episodes? I forgot to record the ones with Jon Benet's brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

zipadeedodah wrote:Is there a place to watch full episodes? I forgot to record the ones with Jon Benet's brother.

It's on YouTube

:love2:
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

zipadeedodah wrote:Is there a place to watch full episodes? I forgot to record the ones with Jon Benet's brother.

The next one is on Monday. There's been 2 so far
Honestly his facial expressions during some questions were shady
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

mommaof2cuties wrote:

The next one is on Monday. There's been 2 so far
Honestly his facial expressions during some questions were shady
His whole demeanor screams GUILTY or that he has a mental disorder.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

My nearly 50 yr old So asked just then "What did your gossip lady friends say about Burke, bet they agree with me". lol

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

It made me really uncomfortable, I just got bad vibes from him, his eyes and smile.. the old footage of police interviews was no better! I think he's guilty ... at the very least guilty of knowing a lot more then he's saying.
And then today's episode dr phil was really defending him, "he was only 9 he was never a suspect he was just nervous.... "
I don't think I've ever seen him go so easy on someone in an interview! So why? Who's paying for these interviews? Who's really in charge of the questions and how they're edited? Why would they release a special episode to clear up suspicion?
The whole thing is bizarre.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I agree, he was like basically smiling the whole time. I understand it may have been a long time ago but he just idk I feel like he's guilty.
My theory is that he killed JonBenet, the mom found her and helped him by hiding the body and then writing the note.

:love2:
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry in advance this is gonna be a long one lol

I don't understand how Dr Phil can say Burke was never a suspect. He's the one whose fingerprints were on the bowl of pinapple and glass of tea that was on the table. She had undigested pineapple in her stomach when she died. I don't care if they were proved to not have a part in her death I still believe they know what truly happened. I researched this case alot, Im even a weirdo and drove past the house before lol it was creepy. But one thing super suspicious to me (not sure if it's true or not) but I've read that when the police came she was in the same clothes she was pictured in at the party the night before. She says that morning she woke up, got dressed, and went down the stairs to the ransom note (which is super shady too, what person would break in and spend the time writing 2 ransom notes in someone's house) but with the kind of people they are why would she put on her dirty clothes from the night before? She doesn't seem like the type to be caught wearing the same clothes 2 days in a row. One thing that really freaks me out though is Burke admitted he went to the basement after everyone else was in bed. So if there really was an intruder he was probably lurking in the basement the whole time he was playing down there. Oh and another thing the housekeeper says she took a pocket knife from burke and hid it in the linen closet outside JonBenets room and that knife was found in the basement. So somehow an intruder went through cupboards and found it? I hope some day she gets justice, poor girl
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Dr. Phil defended him saying her brother was acting that way in the interview because he was anxious.

Who knows. Everyone's point of view is really interesting!

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

mocalyn wrote:It made me really uncomfortable, I just got bad vibes from him, his eyes and smile.. the old footage of police interviews was no better! I think he's guilty ... at the very least guilty of knowing a lot more then he's saying.
And then today's episode dr phil was really defending him, "he was only 9 he was never a suspect he was just nervous.... "
I don't think I've ever seen him go so easy on someone in an interview! So why? Who's paying for these interviews? Who's really in charge of the questions and how they're edited? Why would they release a special episode to clear up suspicion?
The whole thing is bizarre.

I'd say that the Ramseys bribed him

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Another thing that freak me out is if it really was an intruder they could be anywhere. Like my neighbor could be the killer or the cashier at the store or the mailman or something. I doubt they would stay in Co but it's still a scary thought

Finally watched the original posters episode and that girl was obnoxious. She tried way too hard to be hood lol. I wanted to snatched her up when she told the lady it was her own fault for leaving the keys. Such a disrespectful brat. And then to find out she sleeps in bed with her mom every night? I almost wonder if they put on an act to get on the show
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've been trying to find a link to this episode. Would you know where I can look

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:Another thing that freak me out is if it really was an intruder they could be anywhere. Like my neighbor could be the killer or the cashier at the store or the mailman or something. I doubt they would stay in Co but it's still a scary thought

Finally watched the original posters episode and that girl was obnoxious. She tried way too hard to be hood lol. I wanted to snatched her up when she told the lady it was her own fault for leaving the keys. Such a disrespectful brat. And then to find out she sleeps in bed with her mom every night? I almost wonder if they put on an act to get on the show
do you know where I can see this episode. I have searched but I am stupid.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:I've been trying to find a link to this episode. Would you know where I can look

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:
annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:I've been trying to find a link to this episode. Would you know where I can look

Thank you so much as a reward I will publicly humiliate myself and announce this just made my Saturday night. I am the sleepover host this weekend eeeeeewwwwww

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anyone watching the case of JonBenet on cbs?
Something interesting that they mentioned that I didn't know about was the pen used to write the ransom note was found under the phone that patsy called 911 on. I knew the pen and notebook were from the house but it's pretty shady that it was in a basket under the phone.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JonBenet Ramsey

Unread post by missparzival »

I'm pretty convinced that Burke did it. Whether it was on purpose or an accident in not sure how I feel. But I am 100% convinced Patsy and John covered for him.
I have only seen Part 1 but that's were I'm sitting. The phone call with Burke awake and what they said seems so damning

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

I always felt like the Ramseys were responsible, and Burke did himself no favors in that interview, even with Dr. Phil standing up for him. I actually hadn't thought about the case in a long time until this interview popped up in my YT recommended list while watching Ruby - so I was surprised to learn that the DNA doesn't point to any of the Ramseys and they actually had received a written apology for having their family dragged through the mud and convicted in the court of public opinion. Now I am so damn confused, because everything about that scenario pointed to the family.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

It's crazy how different the Dr phil interviews were from the cbs shows!
I'm wondering how much the ramseys paid to have editing control on those interviews...

I agree it was either Burke or Patsy, followed by a cover up! Evidence aside, the biggest issue for me is they wouldn't cooperate with the investigation... if something happened to my kid I'd do ANYTHING, look through my phone,bank, credit card records, interview me as many times as needed... search whatever you need in my house.
They didn't want it solved, because they already knew what happened and we're protecting their image while playing the victim.

Return to “TV Discussions”