Mompulse

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mompulse

Unread post by mommyandmal »

Is anyone with MomPulse? Is it safe?
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Mompulse

Unread post by bunnysalad »

I have had no problems thus far. Pretty easy to get into the program as well. I am happy with my experience so far.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyandmal »

Im just a bit nervous because its new and a bit sketchy. Why not just be a Youtube partner?
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

mompulse and other networks like it take a portion of your earnings on top of what youtube already takes. youtube already takes 30% i think it is, and then mompulse will take a portion on top of that. if i remember correctly they take 30% too. i probably have these numbers wrong, although i am pretty sure about the mompulse number. anyways youtube does not give partnerships out the way they used to..... i'm not sure how they do it anymore but i know you can't apply like you used to be able to. anyone can earn adsense revenue on their videos now but networks like mompulse can grant partnership with all the branding perks (banners, custom thumbnails and more).
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

That is correct they take out 30% of what your get monthly. But you do get all the perks of a YouTube partner since you can no longer partner with YouTube anymore just Adsense. They are straight forward and have had no issues.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
SleepyEyeKitten
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SleepyEyeKitten »

I personally have been very happy working with MomPulse and I have totally seen my income increase since joining on with them. I wish more people would give them a try because youtube is really changing how they do the partnership thing. Lucy who is so against it should really wake up and be smart and realize she could do far better with them than without them.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”