Moms Who SHOULD'NT Be On Here!

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
TheBigAndTheBad

Unread post by TheBigAndTheBad »

I think some should be on here but not all! there are tons of good/amazing moms that shouldn't be on her like:
Britneyandbaby
shilohandmommy
beccababydoll2011
Hayleeandbaby
2011teenagemom
and TheTurnersJourney
Who do you think don't belong here?

Re: Moms Who SHOULD'NT Be On Here!

Unread post by Guest »

HannieLives wrote:I think some should be on here but not all! there are tons of good/amazing moms that shouldn't be on her like:
Britneyandbaby
shilohandmommy
beccababydoll2011
Hayleeandbaby
2011teenagemom
and TheTurnersJourney
Who do you think don't belong here?
I agree with all but the last one, mainly because I have no idea who she is.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

If they delete posts that are more than just plain hateful and pointless then they should be on here so ppl have a place to talk.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

TheTurnersJourney....please do more research.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

I mean deleting posts other than the ones that are just plain hateful with no real purpose to them.

Unread post by Guest »

Bob'sBurgers wrote:I mean deleting posts other than the ones that are just plain hateful with no real purpose to them.
I just wish people would realize that this is only ONE section of the site.
TheBigAndTheBad

Unread post by TheBigAndTheBad »

TaylorKnows wrote:TheTurnersJourney....please do more research.
I have been following her since day 1. I like her, and that's MY opinion you don't have to agree.
Rosewynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Rosewynn »

I don't think anyone should 'not' be on here. If they're on here it's because someone wanted to discuss them and since this a gossip site everyone is fair game.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Rosewynn wrote:I don't think anyone should 'not' be on here. If they're on here it's because someone wanted to discuss them and since this a gossip site everyone is fair game.
Exactly!
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

I don't think MandD627 should be on here.
I had fun once, it was awful.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

dfwmom wrote:
Rosewynn wrote:I don't think anyone should 'not' be on here. If they're on here it's because someone wanted to discuss them and since this a gossip site everyone is fair game.
Exactly!
i must be missing something because i also thought this was not specifically a "trash" section and anyone is welcome to post 100% positive posts too.... sooo.... post away.
beccababydoll2011

Unread post by beccababydoll2011 »

Awe thank you whoever posted this. Trash talking is no fun by the way. Especially when it's on the Internet when the person you don't even know finds out your saying rude things about them. Postitive comments are always appreciated :)
amr528

Unread post by amr528 »

ouradoptionoption should not be on here.
anna12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anna12345 »

It's a discussion board, not a hate board! so everyone worth discussing should be here :-D
If you like a really great youtube mom and can't say anything bad about her, why not dedicate a thread to her? She will only be glad to hear kind words and support. :)
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Who gets to decide that if you please?
Every mom/teenage mom SHOULD be here if any poster wants to.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

anna12345 wrote:It's a discussion board, not a hate board! so everyone worth discussing should be here :-D
If you like a really great youtube mom and can't say anything bad about her, why not dedicate a thread to her? She will only be glad to hear kind words and support. :)
ditto this. If people would look around there are several threads on here that are totally supportive - I think that ouradoptionoption is one of them. If a YT mom is real, doesn't pretend to be something that she isn't, and doesn't act all high and mighty, then she shouldn't have anything to worry about. If you will notice the most popular threads are about the fakest women on YT and it goes down from there. Be a real person instead of who you *think* that we want you to be in front of the camera and there wouldn't be any trash talked.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^true!! People catch on to the "fake act" very fast and most dont like it. I liked candidmommy until I got a glimpse of her true colors, I lost sooooo much respect for her! I still love "ouradoptionoption", I don't think that will change. She would never make a video of this site or put that immature response on here like Jeni did. She is VERY real too also, I discovered that with her videos she made about dealing with her latest baby's colic.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

dfwmom wrote:
Exactly!

I Agree, I think is thread is pointless, we have the right to discuss whom ever we want. Hence of why this section of the forum was created. Your opinion may not be the same as other viewers nobody is forcing you to take part in anything. If you dont like what is being said dont read it.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Here's an idea. I'm a fan of Britney and I really just want to stay blind to Jess...so I don't read the stuff they say about her. So if you like those women then don't read the boards where we talk about them in a negative light.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

I don't think 8kidswhoscounting should be on here. I hope I NEVER see anybody say anything bad about bitsandclips and SubfertileFrugalista.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”