NEW here.. my thoughts

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

NEW here.. my thoughts

Unread post by Momto3boys »

I have been lurking for weeks but this is my first post. Why do you all spend so much time on people you don't even know? I am a navy wife with 3 sons and I have to much to do to worry about other people's lives. Come on now didn't your parents teach you if you have nothing nice to say about someone don't say anything .. You guys are border line cyber bullying. How do know if some of these women you are bashing are depressed or any other mental illness. Did you not hear about Amanda Todd she was cyber bullied and ended up killing herself. You do not what is going on in these women's life except what they chose to tell you . What if something you say on here makes one of them kill themself and they put up a video right before they do kill their selves how would you feel that you are the reason for them deciding to do it.

. IF you don't like them then DO NOT watch them. I think it is because you guys are jealous they make money from YOU TUBE. HELL if I could I would do the same. Easy money. Better them make money from there then collecting it from welfare.If you don't watch their videos the less money they get . So if you don't like them STOP WATCHING.. and NO I am not a YOU TUBE MOMMY wish I was so I can make videos and collect a check . I am a navy spouse of 25 years with 3 sons that lives in Ga

I am sure now I will get bashed but I dont care. I just think you all need to grow up ! Are you still in HIGH SCHOOL or Junior HIGH this is what I expect from 12 year olds not mothers . What example are you setting for your children!!
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: NEW here.. my thoughts

Unread post by geeklove »

take your own advice. if you don't like what you see here, go away. nobody is forcing you to be here.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh believe me I wont be posting anymore after this.. I just think you people need to Grow the fuck up!!! You must hate yourself to be hating on others!!
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

Welcome welcome welcome!!! You're one of us now just by posting on here :) Im sorry but I dont believe you are as old as you are trying to say you are, if so maybe YOU should grow up a bit, and I do believe you should take your own advice! BTW Im not one bit jealous of any YT moms, nor am I jealous of the money they make (why do all of you say that? They have nothing to be jealous of since most are on welfare of some type (they admit it whether it be food stamps, medicaid, WIC, ect), single parents, or multiple baby-daddies, or teen moms, sorry that's nothing to be jealous of sweetie) . I like working for what I have, not prostitution my kids in a video :)
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

You say you have too much to do to worry about other people's lives, yet you come on here, take the time to register, and make an essay of a post to bash us.........makes sense.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Momto3boys wrote:Oh believe me I wont be posting anymore after this.. I just think you people need to Grow the fuck up!!! You must hate yourself to be hating on others!!

Oh shut up. You're no better than the rest of us. Lurking for weeks? You must have a lot of time on your hands to be constantly reading posts on a website you don't like. Making an account, posting on here telling a bunch of people you don't know on here to grow the fuck up and a bunch of other useless bullshit. NO ONE forced you to read this or to make an account.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

Bitch we just stating the obvious up in here

:D
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

um....haven't you said you have been lurking and now you signed up and posted. Obviously you have enough time in your life. So I have a husband and 2 kids that I take care of and I am able to come on a few times a day when they are napping or eating. It is not that hard. Jeez. But congrats on joining :) Welcome
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Unread post by Guest »

Oh! You are so totally right! Thank you so much for posting this, I now see the error of my ways and will never return to this site again...

*cough*
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Umm... how many people think that this OP is probably a YT mom that we have "hated" on in another thread? *raises hand*

there is too much passion in her words in order to not be more closely affected by this...

and, yes, the OP should be living by her own words... we have too much time on our hands posting on sites like this but she has enough time in her day to read it?
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

If they are that depressed and mentally ill, I would advise them not to be putting videos on YouTube for the world to see and judge.

People have been judging and gossiping about others since the beginning of mankind I'm pretty sure, nothing is going to change.....

Another point I would like to make; a lot of people use to actually like some of these moms until they started watching them lie or change. I personally like to have a forum to call them out on it, since there is nowhere else.

YES! I think the OP is a YT mom! Lol.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

I might be wrong but if you have been lurking for a while, wouldn't that mean you are spending just as much time here as we are? This place isn't my whole life, I might come on once in the morning and once in the evening. Just as everyone else pointed out, if you don't like what you see here then don't read it, take your own advice.
We aren't cyber bullying, we are in our own little place on the internet to gossip, it's not like we go to the YouTuber's page/channel or whatever they have and harass them and say mean things to them, if they come here and read that is their own fault, I really wish people would learn the definition of bullying/cyber bullying.
I had fun once, it was awful.

Unread post by Guest »

Once again I would like to point out, that even if our children did come across this one day they would have NO idea any of their parents had even posted here.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ It crosses my mind what all the "YouTube kids" are going to think of all those videos and images posted of them 10+ years down the road....
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

ladybug wrote:^^^ It crosses my mind what all the "YouTube kids" are going to think of all those videos and images posted of them 10+ years down the road....
No joke right? ... where their mothers took video of them on the toilet... or embarassing themselves wearing stupid matching outfits or something equally as ridiculous.

Unread post by Guest »

ladybug wrote:^^^ It crosses my mind what all the "YouTube kids" are going to think of all those videos and images posted of them 10+ years down the road....
EXACTLY. Their parents are out there posting relationship/family drama, being d-bags directly TO people etc;

But yet WE'RE the bad guys because we stay in our own little corner and say our unfiltered opinion of them. That makes sense. :?
Craziness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Craziness »

The OP post on Lucy's thread all the time!

Hey lady I did know Lucy IRL now everybody runs away from her she has been kicked out of two mommy groups!
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

I am NOT a you tube mom . My name is Cathie. I was born in 1965 I have 3 sons. Hubby served 25 years in the service. My second child was born while he was in the first Iraq war .. My boys are 24, 22 and 18 I am originally from PA .. Anything else you want to know about me feel free to ask. I have nothing to HIDE.. I just feel that if you waste all your time hating others you will lead a lonely life. I dont hate any of you just stating what I see ..
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Ok, "Cathie", if you're 47 years old with grown adult sons, why were you watching YouTube moms in the first place? And how did you know enough about them to find this forum? Lmao
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

Momto3boys wrote:I am NOT a you tube mom . My name is Cathie. I was born in 1965 I have 3 sons. Hubby served 25 years in the service. My second child was born while he was in the first Iraq war .. My boys are 24, 22 and 18 I am originally from PA .. Anything else you want to know about me feel free to ask. I have nothing to HIDE.. I just feel that if you waste all your time hating others you will lead a lonely life. I dont hate any of you just stating what I see ..
but i thought you were leaving?

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”