YT Moms NOT Bump/Baby Crazy

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
skeptic
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

YT Moms NOT Bump/Baby Crazy

Unread post by skeptic »

Are there any decent YT moms who are NOT obsessed with pregnancy and babies? Are there any who are NOT either pregnant, trying to conceive, or have a baby every year?

It seems like most are either inherently baby/bump crazy, or driven to TTC or be pregnant for more views and money. (I probably wouldn't mind it so much if I weren't battling fertility issues for a second time. :( )

Suggestions, please! Thanks! :tu:
Mommyandcit
Amateur
Amateur

Re: YT Moms NOT Bump/Baby Crazy

Unread post by Mommyandcit »

There is one I met from another website called Tumblr. She's young I believe early 20's. She has a daughter and just found out she has something where she won't be able to carry another. She doesn't post a lot of videos but seems really nice and down to earth. Her yt name is maminpapi12. There's another one valeriearlene. Also from tumblr!
Florida. Where the sun shines and idiots get drunk and streak. Gosh I love my state.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

I really like Armeadors.. is it bad that she is the only one I'm subscribed to that isn't currently pregnant, TTC or talking about having another baby? lol
I had fun once, it was awful.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

amberloo wrote:I really like Armeadors.. is it bad that she is the only one I'm subscribed to that isn't currently pregnant, TTC or talking about having another baby? lol
because she just had a baby (that she accidently got pregnant with like 6 months after her first), not a thing wrong with that but worth mentioning.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

yeahbuddy wrote:
amberloo wrote:I really like Armeadors.. is it bad that she is the only one I'm subscribed to that isn't currently pregnant, TTC or talking about having another baby? lol
because she just had a baby (that she accidently got pregnant with like 6 months after her first), not a thing wrong with that but worth mentioning.
I know but she talks like she's done having kids and she wasn't actively trying to conceive so I don't see her as one of the pregnancy/baby obsessed YT moms.
I had fun once, it was awful.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

I like carrahslife
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

MakingLifeSimple isn't planning on TTCing for quite a while (at least a couple years I think), and didn't even really do pregnancy vlogs. She's also pretty sane and nice as far as the YT community goes.
Cmommy12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cmommy12 »

I like amy dreamflight6000. She has said she doesn't want more children I think. She has two boys, her eldest has diabetes. They're a cute family
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

litnerd wrote:MakingLifeSimple isn't planning on TTCing for quite a while (at least a couple years I think), and didn't even really do pregnancy vlogs. She's also pretty sane and nice as far as the YT community goes.
I like her and her videos. Shes the only YT mom I'm subscribed to.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

ME ME ME!!! Although, I don't really consider myself a YT Mom. I rarely put out videos. YT just asked me to become a partner though. I have no idea why.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Cmommy12 wrote:I like amy dreamflight6000. She has said she doesn't want more children I think. She has two boys, her eldest has diabetes. They're a cute family
I <3 her.
JustTalk

Unread post by JustTalk »

I'm a YT mom that happened to randomly come across this board when a blogger I follow on FB mentioned it, lol... I've lurked ever since. (Actually a great place to get a synposis of some beauty videos that I won't have time to watch!) I'm not going to say my YT name because I know that isn't allowed, but there are definitely some of us out there that are not baby obsessed/TTC or anything of the like. I am definitely not, ha!

I would search for stay at home moms that are making videos and see what you come up with... AllHarr is a YT mom that I like watching, but I don't think she is making videos as often since she went back to work.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

I really like ohhbabynames. She has a son and he is going to be her only child. She doesn't post a ton of videos though.
kat427
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kat427 »

I love watching Marie & her daughter, her channel is bitsandclips : http://www.youtube.com/user/bitsandclips
nataliyanova
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nataliyanova »

I love Marisol. She's 18 with two children, her second being an accident (she was on birth control at the time) and is very mature, down to earth and fun to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MommyMarisol4
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

nataliyanova wrote:I love Marisol. She's 18 with two children, her second being an accident (she was on birth control at the time) and is very mature, down to earth and fun to watch.

She's 18 with two kids her SECOND one being an accident, assuming her first one wasnt? How old was this girl when she had her first? Just trying to clear ur comment
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

Thank you so much for all the suggestions! <3

I'll try to check out each one. :)

I'm in my early thirties (and probably one of the oldest members in this GG forum :( ), so I can't guarantee I'll be able to relate to many young moms. Of course, personality would be the deciding factor.

Thanks! :tu:
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:ME ME ME!!! Although, I don't really consider myself a YT Mom. I rarely put out videos. YT just asked me to become a partner though. I have no idea why.
Cool! Congrats! :D
nataliyanova
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nataliyanova »

Blackswan wrote:
nataliyanova wrote:I love Marisol. She's 18 with two children, her second being an accident (she was on birth control at the time) and is very mature, down to earth and fun to watch.

She's 18 with two kids her SECOND one being an accident, assuming her first one wasnt? How old was this girl when she had her first? Just trying to clear ur comment
Her first baby wasn't planned, but she wasn't on birth control at the time. From what I gather, they were using condoms. I think she was 16 when she had Juan Carlos, her first child.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”