Youtube moms living in a make-believe world !!

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Youtube moms living in a make-believe world !!

Unread post by marshmellow »

Hey y'all !! So this post will be about youtube moms who live in a dream world , not caring to realise the reality !! there are many many girls like this on youtube... these "dream world" mommas make vlogs to prove to the world how happy or flawless there life is!! I'm sorry, but a truely happy person just remains happy and doesnt make vlogs/videos to show it to a world in which they dont even know anyone personally !! they portray a image that there life is super cool but in reality most of them have a train-wreck life..i feel these moms fall into this category:

Loraandlayton (may not be a train-wreck but no real life friends)
Gabeandjesss
thebubblelush

who else do you think???
TaylorKnows

Re: Youtube moms living in a make-believe world !!

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

LindsandBaby....her mom is raising her kid and will raise número dos.
TaylorKnows

Yuppers. By another guy. Another little boy she's naming Andrew.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ya i get it now !! Lindsey.. Oh sorry i misread it as someother youtube teen mom... and no idea what happened to my previous post !! lol
Funnybones
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Funnybones »

I like loraandlayton because well....not having many friends doesn't mean she is living in another world as much as happy with the world she has, I'm sort of the same way with friends vs my husband, I way prefer my husband most of the time so what is the shame in that? But Terrycloth, she is definitely living in her own little crazy bubble lol
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Kristal/Proudmommy2013 for sure. :? Living in the make believe world where she'll always have her mom to support her being a SAHM without a job or any job skills to fall back on if the need comes she has to support this child on her own. She's trying to aspire exactly to what Tayler/Jess/Linds are and seems to want to be just like them. Why anyone would want to be anything like any of three I don't even now. Plus her getting pregnant @ 18 on purpose. :|

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

brittandkorey is definitely that way. I kind of like her, she seems sweet but she is definitely happy go lucky. I guess that's not always a bad thing. I just hope it continues to be as fantastic after she has her baby. She just found out her baby is frank breech. She doesn't post as much as some of the other moms.
#FreeBen
Chlorophyll

Unread post by Chlorophyll »

I think most popular youtube moms live in a fantasy world. It's sad for them, but sadder for their kids. They'll never grow up with practical skills or knowledge because their parents don't have any.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Chlorophyll wrote:I think most popular youtube moms live in a fantasy world. It's sad for them, but sadder for their kids. They'll never grow up with practical skills or knowledge because their parents don't have any.

^^^ Couldnt agree more !!! there is nothing wrong in documenting life... most people do that... but what is the need to put their whole life infront of strangers? putting their family's protection at stake.. surely they need someone to listen to them... an audience for their feelings.. which in real life doesnt usually happen... that said, there are some moms who do sensible and informative vlogs but MAJORITY are fantasy world dwellers
Allbulliesgotohell
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Allbulliesgotohell »

I'm wondering how they can be "good" moms/wives when they spend so much time online? These same YT moms are on fb / twitter every 5 minutes? I don't get it. :?:
keekkeek09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by keekkeek09 »

BRITNEYANDBABY!!

who does this girl think she is?! someone wrote about her saying something along the lines about how she post and shows off her little perfect life and how she's tricking these young teens into thinking that's what life is like when you're a teen a mom and britney wrote back saying she was posting a video that she hopes will help..THAT VIDEO DID NOT HELP how are you going to make a video saying you get no time to your self and you can't remember the last time you did something for your self and then days later you brag about getting your nails done and getting your hair done and show off all your new clothes you got from the mall. coming from a real stay at home mother that's also young, girls need to know life is not like britneyandbabys! at all! she is giving off the wrong message to all these little young girls that want to get pregnant..i mean shit who wouldnt want to get pregnant after looking at all of her videos?? she makes being young and having a baby look so fab and glam!
TaylorKnows

Um...I don't think Britney is living in make believe land. She's actually one of the few I actually like. She made like 3 videos telling girls not to get pregnant early on in life. I actually asked her a few questions once and she was very real with me. I'm sorry but I don't have any issues with her.
keekkeek09
Wallflower
Wallflower

TaylorKnows wrote:Um...I don't think Britney is living in make believe land. She's actually one of the few I actually like. She made like 3 videos telling girls not to get pregnant early on in life. I actually asked her a few questions once and she was very real with me. I'm sorry but I don't have any issues with her.

if you're not a stay at home mom or a young mom at that then you honestly shouldn't have any problems with her
TaylorKnows

keekkeek09 wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:Um...I don't think Britney is living in make believe land. She's actually one of the few I actually like. She made like 3 videos telling girls not to get pregnant early on in life. I actually asked her a few questions once and she was very real with me. I'm sorry but I don't have any issues with her.

if you're not a stay at home mom or a young mom at that then you honestly shouldn't have any problems with her
I may not be a SAHM or a young mom, but I do have issues with other moms that are one or both of those things. Out of all of the moms out there, she just seems to have her act together and knows where she's going. Out of everyone, I don't see her getting pregnant anytime soon. I think if her and her boyfriend were to break up, she'd end up just fine.
keekkeek09
Wallflower
Wallflower

TaylorKnows wrote:
keekkeek09 wrote:

I may not be a SAHM or a young mom, but I do have issues with other moms that are one or both of those things. Out of all of the moms out there, she just seems to have her act together and knows where she's going. Out of everyone, I don't see her getting pregnant anytime soon. I think if her and her boyfriend were to break up, she'd end up just fine.
exactly, you're not one. my issue isn't with any of the things you've listed hun.
TaylorKnows

So she shouldn't be a SAHM when they can afford it because other girls might be stupid and get knocked up? Kinda stupid....
keekkeek09
Wallflower
Wallflower

TaylorKnows wrote:So she shouldn't be a SAHM when they can afford it because other girls might be stupid and get knocked up? Kinda stupid....

once again that has nothing to do with what i just wrote..i'm a SAHM....i just don't agree with how she only shows the good in her videos..she should show EVERYTHING because girl out there might think that is honestly what life is like when you're young and live with your baby's father..and thats not the case at all...she post's videos talking about how hard it is and how she never get's to do anything for herself yet she shows off getting her nails done and hair and new clothes from the mall..if she's going to keep this video thing up she should be showing it ALL not just the good parts. so next time read what i write instead of trying to jump down my throat..i've said and done nothing wrong, i agree with what the other person wrote in the other thread who is ALSO a SAHM
TaylorKnows

I was not trying to jump down your throat and I never said you did anything wrong. You stated your opinion, which is allowed. I read everything you wrote, but you just now explained yourself. What you said before made very little sense so I was just responding to what I saw. I apologize. She's touched on showing all sides, in that video, but I do see where you are coming from. I still don't think she's living in a fantasy but to each their own,.
keekkeek09
Wallflower
Wallflower

TaylorKnows wrote:I was not trying to jump down your throat and I never said you did anything wrong. You stated your opinion, which is allowed. I read everything you wrote, but you just now explained yourself. What you said before made very little sense so I was just responding to what I saw. I apologize. She's touched on showing all sides, in that video, but I do see where you are coming from. I still don't think she's living in a fantasy but to each their own,.
yes she's touched on it but then the next day there she goes again showing off only the perks..i love her videos and have been watching them from day 1 i'm just saying she should really think about how she comes off to young girls that want babies just telling them omg don't do it and talking about how hard it is doesn't mean a damn thing when she makes a video nothing she says matters because what they are seeing is nothing like what it's really like..if that makes sense..you can preach and preach all day about why getting pregnant young is bad but when she goes and makes a video of only smiling and laughing and her boyfriend and her kissing and being all sweet and showing off her nails that her boyfriend pays for and all her new clothes..what is she really teaching a showing?? and thats why i think she's in a fantasy world..she thinks she stopping young girls from wanting to get pregnant..when she's really not
Funnybones
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Funnybones »

Man what is up with all these Uber new people lately. Is it just me or are they more argumentative? Is it just me?

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”