Worst mother on Youtube

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
CLG2007
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Worst mother on Youtube

Unread post by CLG2007 »

terrycloth97 and Lenna Paytas
bumble
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bumble »

id say Lindsey. just because not even a full month after having her son and "exclusively breastfeeding" she is back at school, going to tanning beds, going to hair appointments to get her hair dyed, going to the gym, going on shopping sprees, getting mani pedis, and getting her teeth whitened. all while having a newborn infant. all of the activities i have listed there is no way she could have taken her toddler let alone a new born. as for the shopping spree, she even said that her newborn was not there. She spends so much time away from her kids and only take care of them when its convenient for her. Her parents feed her child breakfast just so she can sleep in as long as she wants and stop off at mcdonalds for breakfast. She is a slob. I cant stand her

hands down worst mother.
Swisheeer

Unread post by Swisheeer »

what are these youtubers names (Lindsay, Teylor)?
bumble
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bumble »

lindsey is Lindsandbaby
tayler is DearTaylerTragedy
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

bumble wrote:id say Lindsey. just because not even a full month after having her son and "exclusively breastfeeding" she is back at school, going to tanning beds, going to hair appointments to get her hair dyed, going to the gym, going on shopping sprees, getting mani pedis, and getting her teeth whitened. all while having a newborn infant. all of the activities i have listed there is no way she could have taken her toddler let alone a new born. as for the shopping spree, she even said that her newborn was not there. She spends so much time away from her kids and only take care of them when its convenient for her. Her parents feed her child breakfast just so she can sleep in as long as she wants and stop off at mcdonalds for breakfast. She is a slob. I cant stand her

hands down worst mother.
:tu:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

IHEARYA wrote:
placebo wrote:To be honest, I don't approve of this thread.

I dislike many for what they do, how they choose to parent etc, but "worst mom" of YT kind of goes a bit too far. There's nothing constructive about it. It's just hateful.

Get a life.
Actually, I fully agree. It's sliiiightly hipocritical as well.
Lots of you (us) got our panties in a bunch for mommies that were nominated in the TOP 25 lists and all that crap.. for lots of jibber-jabberish phylosophical reasons and now we rank "the worst"?
The most irritating? Yes. The most clueless? Yes.

I am not perfect. I would kick you in the shin if you dared coming up to me and saying "you're the worst *something-something* that I know."
Granted, I am a loser. But no other lives depend on me. I didn't pop out babies like they're zits and "let's just hope for the best, in the meantime I'm going to Victoria's secret with a healthy double bacon cheesburger."
But still... :?
All the things you said and wrote are true.. but 1) it's not actually the worst mommy on YT, the most irresponsible among the most famous.. 2) they should be better... because they are on YT, right? I'm sure there are plenty of people that do way worse than them.. not that's an excuse, of course.

Wasn't there another thread like this? :)
up all night, got demons to fight
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Just wondering, you said that Tayler fell asleep and let Alesana and Jakoby scream until the police woke her up. When did that happen? I tend to follow most of Tayler's videos but must have missed something...
Ambrosia wrote:I think Lindsey but lets weigh the factors here...

Lindsey- got pregnant at 15, and 17. Did stay in school and graduate with the exception of letting her mom babysit all day. She clearly can't have a stable relationship, she bounces between 2 losers. She sleeps with people she barely knows. She starts dating Alex by texting him to come into her room then gets pregnant within a week. She can't support herself, she can't live on her own. She drains her parents. She's taking over their house slowly. She has disgusting and poor eating habits to be pregnant. Instead of saving money blows it on McDonald, make up, clothes that don't fit, etc. She pretends to know everything and be successful. She pretends to enjoy her followers, but obviously doesn't. She can't buckle a child in a carseat correctly. She lets the tv babysit Braiden when her mom isn't. She finds it okay to lay around her house making out and dry humping while her mom films. She also can't take anyone's criticism at all. Her boyfriend is a complete idiot.

Tayler- She got pregnant 3 times by the age of 18, quit school, didn't get a GED. She is supposedly going to Internet high school. She fell asleep and let her children scream until the police had to awake her. She post disturbing things next pictures of children. She has a horrible attitude. She does use lots of government assistance. She has no intentions to find a job anytime soon. She let her child be burned by a heater. She does cook a lot of foods at home, I've rarely seen her eating fast food. She's in a toxic relationship. She won't use birth control. She does take care of her children 95% of the time by herself. They are clothed, bathed, and fed. She does need to grow up and stop acting like their big sister and be a mother.

I think Lindsey is still the worst mother. Feel free to add to the list, lol.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Just wondering, you said that Tayler fell asleep and let Alesana and Jakoby scream until the police woke her up. When did that happen? I tend to follow most of Tayler's videos but must have missed something...

Lindsey- got pregnant at 15, and 17. Did stay in school and graduate with the exception of letting her mom babysit all day. She clearly can't have a stable relationship, she bounces between 2 losers. She sleeps with people she barely knows. She starts dating Alex by texting him to come into her room then gets pregnant within a week. She can't support herself, she can't live on her own. She drains her parents. She's taking over their house slowly. She has disgusting and poor eating habits to be pregnant. Instead of saving money blows it on McDonald, make up, clothes that don't fit, etc. She pretends to know everything and be successful. She pretends to enjoy her followers, but obviously doesn't. She can't buckle a child in a carseat correctly. She lets the tv babysit Braiden when her mom isn't. She finds it okay to lay around her house making out and dry humping while her mom films. She also can't take anyone's criticism at all. Her boyfriend is a complete idiot.

Tayler- She got pregnant 3 times by the age of 18, quit school, didn't get a GED. She is supposedly going to Internet high school. She fell asleep and let her children scream until the police had to awake her. She post disturbing things next pictures of children. She has a horrible attitude. She does use lots of government assistance. She has no intentions to find a job anytime soon. She let her child be burned by a heater. She does cook a lot of foods at home, I've rarely seen her eating fast food. She's in a toxic relationship. She won't use birth control. She does take care of her children 95% of the time by herself. They are clothed, bathed, and fed. She does need to grow up and stop acting like their big sister and be a mother.

old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Just wondering, you said that Tayler fell asleep and let Alesana and Jakoby scream until the police woke her up. When did that happen? I tend to follow most of Tayler's videos but must have missed something...

There's a link in the current tayler thread near the start I think, the link takes you to the police file if remember correctly

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”