Whats the point?

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
TaylorKnows

Re: Whats the point?

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

yourebreakinmyheart wrote:Lol! You all had fun after I went to sleep and while I was at work! :D My main point? You are all bored. Severely bored. You clearly all have a great talent for negativity and rudeness! I applaud you. Im just saying, I imagine most of you have families and other things to attend to...Why not use your beautiful talents on the REAL people in your lives? Im sure they would appreciate it just as much as anyone! lol
You know I went on here to respond to this in the midst of studying for midterms and attending school and my job. I'm not bored honey....you're simply jealous because you didn't get the feedback you wanted.
yourebreakinmyheart
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by yourebreakinmyheart »

Im sure you were. Especially since its January and you probably just started classes and midterms dont even start for another 2 months...Im sure you are just getting a few months head start though, right? Oh no, I got EXACTLY what I was looking for :). LOL
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girlygirl2012 »

Why do people waste their time making these posts. It's better to talk here than to post it on their videos. Ugh if you don't like what is being said just stay off the damn site....
TaylorKnows

yourebreakinmyheart wrote:Im sure you were. Especially since its January and you probably just started classes and midterms dont even start for another 2 months...Im sure you are just getting a few months head start though, right? Oh no, I got EXACTLY what I was looking for :). LOL
I'm 17 and a senior in high school dumbass. So before you go making assumptions, get your facts straight. But unlike Tayler, I'm going to college. And unlike all of these teenagers we discuss, I don't have any kids.
yourebreakinmyheart
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by yourebreakinmyheart »

How do I like your post? This whole site is new to me. I want to like it. lol
TaylorKnows

yourebreakinmyheart wrote:How do I like your post? This whole site is new to me. I want to like it. lol
You can't like it...

Unread post by Guest »

yourebreakinmyheart wrote:Lol! You all had fun after I went to sleep and while I was at work! :D My main point? You are all bored. Severely bored. You clearly all have a great talent for negativity and rudeness! I applaud you. Im just saying, I imagine most of you have families and other things to attend to...Why not use your beautiful talents on the REAL people in your lives? Im sure they would appreciate it just as much as anyone! lol
TaylorKnows

nrsunshine wrote:
She's one of the funnier ones...not as funny as some...but she's funny isn't she?

Unread post by Guest »

TaylorKnows wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:
She's one of the funnier ones...not as funny as some...but she's funny isn't she?
Oh noes, someone on the internet doesn't like me!!! I better go see if Head of the Internet Police Tayler can put me in touch with someone who can help.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

yourebreakinmyheart - You're right, your heart is broken. Don't take your frustration out on us, sweetie. Everything is going to be okay. :bkiss:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Brooke.

Unread post by Brooke. »

You're the one who took time out your day to write that long paragraph, yet we're the ones with no lives? ;)
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Why are you posting here and lurking here? Are you bored? Maybe you should find something better to do with your time.
Chlorophyll

Unread post by Chlorophyll »

Your questions and concerns have already been addressed multiple times by multiple users. But since you apparently missed those posts, I'll give you my version;

Most of the gurus discussed here make cash-freakin'-money. Not only from being youtube partners, but sometimes also from other projects that were spawned from massive youtube followings. When money is made from a more or less unsupervised & unstructured system, it tends to create dishonesty. Maybe not at the very beginning but it ends up happening because we're all human. These people have to keep their heads above the proverbial water, and youtube is just as competitive as any other business venture. If not more so. When a concerned subscriber calls a guru out on their dishonesty/misinformation/lies, the guru doesn't behave like a business professional--they throw a juvenile hissy fit. They don't have a hierarchy of management staff to answer to like a normal person with a real job. They run a muck and just erase everything they don't personally agree with. This has happened hundreds of times with the vast majority (if not all) of the gurus. It is their channel, but they should only ban someone who is spamming or causing undue chaos and drama. Banning people and erasing things they consider "mean, boo hoo" makes them look like immature spoiled brats who are generating money they don't deserve...because, you know, that's exactly what's happening.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that youtube didn't have advertisers and there were no partnership agreements. I would still question everything they said because most of them are role models to young girls. Just because someone is charismatic and has money doesn't mean everything they say is gospel, and a 13-year-old isn't mature enough to know the difference. They just like the pretty ladies who teach them about makeup and clothes because their world views are still that small. As the situation actually stands, it's much worse that gurus are raking in cash from all these girls who worship them for fleeting superficial reasons. If this forum had been created to simply "talk smack" about gurus, then people like you would have a point. Anybody of at least average intelligence knows the situation is much more complicated than that. You can argue the money issue all you want, but I'm not really interested in allowing the children and tweens in my life to get false information from random internet personalities with no formal training in those fields.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Can say the same to you. :pfff:
ImageImage
lalove1018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalove1018 »

Well honey I like to watch these train wrecks of girls because I use them As a form of cheap entertainment! Kinda like the extended version of teen mom but with more lies and less money...it also works as a form of birth control for me! Ex: I see cute baby then I take a step back and say why in the hell would I want to fuck up my life to raise an annoying baby that turns into a more obnoxious teen!? Hence I take my birthcontrol pill and make my bf wrap it up! So that like double the protection! Yay no baby for me!

I'm happy to say I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years (longer than any YouTube mom relationship I know of) and baby free! I go to college, party, drink, smoke ,shop,spend cash left and right and go on roadtrips with friends!

So yaaaa that's my little rant

Sincerely, 20 and baby free
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

lalove1018 wrote:Well honey I like to watch these train wrecks of girls because I use them As a form of cheap entertainment! Kinda like the extended version of teen mom but with more lies and less money...it also works as a form of birth control for me! Ex: I see cute baby then I take a step back and say why in the hell would I want to fuck up my life to raise an annoying baby that turns into a more obnoxious teen!? Hence I take my birthcontrol pill and make my bf wrap it up! So that like double the protection! Yay no baby for me!

I'm happy to say I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years (longer than any YouTube mom relationship I know of) and baby free! I go to college, party, drink, smoke ,shop,spend cash left and right and go on roadtrips with friends!

So yaaaa that's my little rant

Sincerely, 20 and baby free
Congrats on not being pregnant and having kids! But babies are NOT annoying.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”