tayler tragedy verus gabe and jess

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
TaylorKnows

Re: tayler tragedy verus gabe and jess

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:
kidsoffour2005 wrote:I am not Tayler I just think that everyone says Jess is so wonderful, but when she was expecting the twins she was suppoesd to go in for weekly non stress tests but she wouldn't......that was dangerous as for all the other stuff I think some (most) of what you guys are whinning about with Tayler is made up (because you guys hate her so much) and Jess only shows you what you wanna see.........She is on G.A........thats what paid for the house......
How do you know GA is what paid for the house? Do you know what her parents do for work? Doesn't seem you know much. I don't think Jess is so wonderful but she's a hell of a lot better than Tayler. Come back when you have actual arguments against Jessica. And if you're going on about that being dangerous for the twins, you don't think Tayler smoking weed wasn't dangerous for Jakoby? WOW :roll:
Oh yeah...I forgot about her mom and step-dad's income. I know her mom's a teacher but not sure about her step-dad. Plus Jess says she helped out with expenses I think...
kidsoffour2005
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kidsoffour2005 »

Jess says, Jess says...............
TaylorKnows

kidsoffour2005 wrote:Jess says, Jess says...............
Well if you look at her views, are you that surprised? She's not even supposed to talk about it, but that's not the point. I don't think any of us on here like Jess very much as a person, but she is a good mom. Again, what evidence do you have that she's on GA. Go ahead and show us. If you do, I'll apologize to you.
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

kidsoffour2005 wrote:wow Tayler looks after her own kids, she lives on her own, so she doesn't drive big deal, she has babies with 1 guy. I have seen videos of Tayler playing with her kids. Kids have accidents no big deal infact the burn on babies hand my son did the excat same thing why because I didn't ever think he would reach in and touch the heaters. As for getting out of the tub to deal with her crying child thats what good moms do, Jess would proablly text Drake and make him deal with it......... I have NEVER seen a video of Jess playing with her kids, the only reason we don't know the accidents Jess' kids have had is because she doesn't share them. Jess has made dangerous deicisons on the birth of the twins because she wanted it "natural" not because it was good for them......

I think Tayler is doing a wonderful job and I agree sometimes she makes some not so great choices but thats because she's young and Jess is just dumb.....

As for making fun of me for spelling something wrong really Grow up....
Um, I hope you know that vaginal births usually have LESS risks than epidurals, meds, etc...
doulamommy

kidsoffour2005 wrote:Jess says, Jess says...............
Um, Drake works and she makes alot from her youtube videos. She's said she's NOT on GA
kidsoffour2005
Amateur
Amateur

doulamommy wrote:
kidsoffour2005 wrote:wow Tayler looks after her own kids, she lives on her own, so she doesn't drive big deal, she has babies with 1 guy. I have seen videos of Tayler playing with her kids. Kids have accidents no big deal infact the burn on babies hand my son did the excat same thing why because I didn't ever think he would reach in and touch the heaters. As for getting out of the tub to deal with her crying child thats what good moms do, Jess would proablly text Drake and make him deal with it......... I have NEVER seen a video of Jess playing with her kids, the only reason we don't know the accidents Jess' kids have had is because she doesn't share them. Jess has made dangerous deicisons on the birth of the twins because she wanted it "natural" not because it was good for them......

I think Tayler is doing a wonderful job and I agree sometimes she makes some not so great choices but thats because she's young and Jess is just dumb.....

Um, I hope you know that vaginal births usually have LESS risks than epidurals, meds, etc...

Really I didn't know that......... dripping with sarcasm..... I'm talking about refusing to go for the non stress tests the doctors thought were important......
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

kidsoffour2005 wrote:I am not Tayler I just think that everyone says Jess is so wonderful, but when she was expecting the twins she was suppoesd to go in for weekly non stress tests but she wouldn't......that was dangerous as for all the other stuff I think some (most) of what you guys are whinning about with Tayler is made up (because you guys hate her so much) and Jess only shows you what you wanna see.........She is on G.A........thats what paid for the house......

What are we making up about Tayler?
TaylorKnows

kidsoffour2005 wrote:
doulamommy wrote:

Really I didn't know that......... dripping with sarcasm..... I'm talking about refusing to go for the non stress tests the doctors thought were important......
You're dancing around the question: where's the proof.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Jess " good points : takes good care of kids, spends money on them, has good grades, drives and is quite independent.
bad points : baby crazy, bragger, attention seeker, lives in pigsty.. other than that horrible dance she did to start labor, she isnt harmful to her kids
Tayler: bad points : smokes weed, disturbing pics of her kids, lives in abusive environment, no seriousness with motherhood, does things "unsafe" for kids, doesnt work/study/drive.. lives off assistance.. good points ?? i dont see any other than she being frank and not lying like shit like many other YT moms do.
Like many PP said both are incomparable trainwrecks of their own kind,, but Jess is 0.00099 points better than Tayler
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

She said herself she's not on GA. She said she used to get WIC for Lilia, but now anymore. I love how you are grasping at straws with the whole ''she wouldn't get stress tests''. Is that all you have? :/

I'm honestly tempted to get a mod to see if this person is Tayler :P
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

They are both idiots but cut from different pieces of wood.

Tayler is an idiot because:

She refuses to get an education and a job.
she says youtube is her job but she isn't making that much.
She doesn't take care of her kids she just maintains them.
She herself is trashy with a bad attitude.
She is raising her children to be just like her.
She stays with a man that put his hands on her.
She got knuckle tattoos.
She lets other people provide for her children.
She has no plans to close her legs or get on BC
She has faked a suicide.
She is selfish.
She is rude.

Jess is an idiot because:

She is a wanna-be know it all.
She preaches about shit that is only her business all the time.
She cares way to much about baby genitals.
She is a snob.
She is rude.
She got pregnant twice on purpose.
...with 2 different men.
She is delusional about almost every aspect of her life (marriage, child development, etc)

The difference is, Jess is an idiot as a person, not as a parent. I can't really say anything bad about her parenting but she is vile as a human being. Tayler on the other hand gets no points on either side of the field she is just straight up trash.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

TaylorKnows

If she is Tayler, the accounts will be merged eventually and she'll look like an idiot and she'll lose all credibility. It's happened before and I guarantee you it'll happen again. lol.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

It probably is Tayler, I remember seeing her post a status saying that she gets all the hate while other teen moms on YouTube like GabeandJess, Lindsandbaby, Brittneyandbaby, and Vanessa get supporters and love.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
Laveela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Laveela »

What was the screenname Tayler came on here with?
doulamommy

Littlewaltz wrote:
Jess is an idiot because:

She is a wanna-be know it all.
She preaches about shit that is only her business all the time.
She cares way to much about baby genitals.
She is a snob.
She is rude.
She got pregnant twice on purpose.
...with 2 different men.
She is delusional about almost every aspect of her life (marriage, child development, etc)

The difference is, Jess is an idiot as a person, not as a parent. I can't really say anything bad about her parenting but she is vile as a human being. Tayler on the other hand gets no points on either side of the field she is just straight up trash.
1. Exactly, who CARES what your baby's genitals look like. I certainly don't want to know.

2. And I guess she's good with sales, she got 2 for the price of one.

3. MANY people have pointed out Lilia's speech and she hasn't got it checked. She must not give a damn...
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kidsoffour2005 is this woman.

http://www.youtube.com/user/karenrization

doulamommy

Littlewaltz wrote:Kidsoffour2005 is this woman.

http://www.youtube.com/user/karenrization

LOL daaaat GIF ^
Laveela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Laveela »

Haha, how did you find this out?
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Laveela wrote:Haha, how did you find this out?
I google'd her username which is the same as her twitter, which has her real name, which I typed into youtube...saw that she was all over Tayler and Chuckie's stuff and put 2 and 2 together. MAGIC

kidsoffour2005
Amateur
Amateur

that is NOT me..... and I am not tayler

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”