Divorced YT Moms

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
ke$ha
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Divorced YT Moms

Unread post by ke$ha »

50% of all US marriages fail. Why do these girls think they are exceptions?
GabeandJesss have only a matter of time before they will split again.
xxxjoelpolexxx are a trainwreck of lies and lack of communication (if Lucy lies so much to the world, think about how much she is lying to Joel)

LindsandBaby and DearTaylerTragedy are never going to hit the alter.

As good of a relationship Loraandlayton and HayleeandBaby have with their bf/husbands are I could see them going downhill.
sunshinemommy
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Divorced YT Moms

Unread post by sunshinemommy »

ke$ha wrote:50% of all US marriages fail. Why do these girls think they are exceptions?
xxxjoelpolexxx are a trainwreck of lies and lack of communication (if Lucy lies so much to the world, think about how much she is lying to Joel)

As good of a relationship Loraandlayton and HayleeandBaby have with their bf/husbands are I could see them going downhill.
The thing a lot of these moms/couples don't realize that marriage isn't something to take lightly. Its extremely stressful and nothing like being in a relationship. :bhd:
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

ke$ha wrote:50% of all US marriages fail. Why do these girls think they are exceptions?

The thing is, I don't think Joel would ever leave Lucy...I think he's too scared to.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I don't think Lucy and Joel will get divorced. If they ever do, it would probably be 15 - 20 years down the road when the kids have left the house and there's nothing holding their relationship together anymore. But I think they will at least stay married until all the kids are in their teens.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

When Haylee made the video that the wedding was on hold, I was quite glad because a lot can happen in a year. Weddings take a lot of planning and preparations, and then there is the first year of marriage which is the hardest.

I don't understand the rush, having a baby shouldn't automatically mean lets get married.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Yue195 wrote:When Haylee made the video that the wedding was on hold, I was quite glad because a lot can happen in a year. Weddings take a lot of planning and preparations, and then there is the first year of marriage which is the hardest.

I don't understand the rush, having a baby shouldn't automatically mean lets get married.
Wasn't the only reason Haylee and Albert were in a rush to get married was because of the benefits they would receive when he went into.. Was it the Air Force? Marines? Oop. Haylee's one of my fave teen moms. She has such a good head on her shoulders.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”