Circle of Moms Top 25 Mom Vloggers contest

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
Helena123
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Circle of Moms Top 25 Mom Vloggers contest

Unread post by Helena123 »

I don't understand how a channel about hair styles is in first place when this is a mommy blogger contest. I went on their channel to see what it was about and all it was was different hairstyles. So they let beauty vloggers enter but not parents that have adopted children.thats ridiculous
GoshDarnIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoshDarnIt »

Helena123 wrote:I don't understand how a channel about hair styles is in first place when this is a mommy blogger contest. I went on their channel to see what it was about and all it was was different hairstyles. So they let beauty vloggers enter but not parents that have adopted children.thats ridiculous
How the hell is she first! Kandee Johnson is being sued left and right by her babies daddies and she's number 2??
kamkardash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kamkardash »

GoshDarnIt wrote:
Helena123 wrote:I don't understand how a channel about hair styles is in first place when this is a mommy blogger contest. I went on their channel to see what it was about and all it was was different hairstyles. So they let beauty vloggers enter but not parents that have adopted children.thats ridiculous
How the hell is she first! Kandee Johnson is being sued left and right by her babies daddies and she's number 2??
Y'all spoke too soon, Kandee is now number one. I hope Circle of Moms realizes what a joke this is because I feels some extreme second hand embarrassment coming on!
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

How the fuck is Kandee#1?!?
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

This contest reminds me of kindergarden or 1 grade where everyone's 'pick me' 'pick me'. I would be embarrassed to be in this thing. You get what to be mentioned in a magazine...
Are they thinking if I win I will get more subs maybe?
2011teenagemom

Unread post by 2011teenagemom »

TaylorKnows wrote:It DOES say who nominated them. For example, I take the top 5:
1. CuteGirlsHairstyles
http://www.youtube.com/CuteGirlsHairstyles
BLOGGER by Mindy McKnight

Mommy of 6, including twins and 2 adoptions. With 5 girls in our home, we do a lot of hair... as seen on 20/20 and Anderson Live!

Enjoy 5-min hairstyles that are super cute, including the most popular braids, twists, updos, or something with a little edge... we even have Daddy Do's!

Vote | 14383 Votes

2. Kandee Johnson
http://www.youtube.com/kandeejohnson
BLOGGER by Kandee Johnson

I'm a single mamma to 4 precious babies from 2 to 16! And I hope that my imperfect life inspires people that you can have joys and blessing in your life no matter how "perfectly- imperfect" your life is!

I hope to have the happiest place on the internet on my blogs and youtube...

Vote | 10359 Votes

3. GabeandJesss
http://www.youtube.com/user/gabeandjesss
BLOGGER by Felicity Emerson

Facing Reality With A Positive Attitude. (:

Vote | 9183 Votes

4. The Schuerman Show
http://www.youtube.com/user/theschuermanshow
BLOGGER by Sam Schuerman

I'm a stay at home mom to our beautiful 2 year old boy, Phoenix and our gorgeous 5 month old girl, Lily. Im happily married to the man of my dreams, Jay and we have a toy poodle Moo :) We make daily vlogs and I also have a beauty channel. I love our little family and I hope you will too :) ♥...

Vote | 6545 Votes

5. Britneyandbaby
http://youtube.com/britneyandbaby
BLOGGER by Hannah M.

Love her vlogs! She deserves to be nominated!

Vote | 5736 Votes

So basically wherever it says "by...." is who nominated them. So surprisingly Jess did not nominate herself but Kandee and the The Schuerman Show did. As did Lora, Vanessa, Lucy, Lindsey, Missy, Tayler, Tiffany, Kelsey, Erin and the list goes on and on. More times than not it seems that the vlogggers themselves have nominated themseleves.

I just want to point out that most of us were nominated by other people. Ill explain through how it happened with me. Someone nominated me. Circle Of Moms contacted me and told me about the nomination. They sent me an email with a link so I could make my own blogger site on there website and take over the nomination. Once I put in all of my information the site info changes and the "by" turns into the owners name of the site which for me is vanessa. I cant speak for anyone else but that is how it worked with me.
TaylorKnows

Yeah someone else explained that. I find that pretty stupid though.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Honestly, I would LOVE to see Tayler win this thing. Simply to see what they could POSSIBLY write about her in the Magazine.

"19 year old Tayler Slutbag got pregnant on purpose twice, did drugs while pregnant, is now trying for a third child despite the odds being against her while on government assistance, all while being an advocate against teen pregnancy. She truly is an inspiration to us all!"
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
TaylorKnows

Lmao....
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Seriously, it would probably be something like, "Tayler prides herself on being an alternative mom and an aspiring photographer. She has two children by the same father. His name is Charles. He fathered both children. She had sex with him the most so he is the father. Tayler is almost enrolled in high school. She lives with her two children and angel babies and her children's biological father. She will someday have another baby, more tattoos, and be a famous photographer."
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

fossilfinger wrote:Seriously, it would probably be something like, "Tayler prides herself on being an alternative mom and an aspiring photographer. She has two children by the same father. His name is Charles. He fathered both children. She had sex with him the most so he is the father. Tayler is almost enrolled in high school. She lives with her two children and angel babies and her children's biological father. She will someday have another baby, more tattoos, and be a famous photographer."
patographer*
#FreeBen
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

TaylorKnows wrote:How the fuck is Kandee#1?!?
I've been voting for kandee and the hair woman just so Jess gets knocked down even more. I do not want her having even MORE bragging rights and thinking how she is number 1.
TaylorKnows

Kandee is being sued by her multiple baby daddies. I understand people do not want Jess to win, however, I would prefer Jess win over Kandee. Kandee is barely a mother to her kids and she isn't a mommy vlogger. She has multiple kids from multiple fathers and she doesn't even have custody of all of them. Obviously I can't tell you all who to vote for, but if Kandee doesn't deserve to even be on the list. I'd actually rather see the hair vlogger win and I've never seen her stuff.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Dont all 4 of her kids have different fathers?? (WOW) why are they suing her?

And SHE can be nominated, but Candace can't?
TaylorKnows

ladybug wrote:Dont all 4 of her kids have different fathers?? (WOW) why are they suing her?

And SHE can be nominated, but Candace can't?
I don't know if all of them have different fathers, but she has multiple baby daddies. I have no clue why they're suing her and I don't think all of them are, but I know more than one is. She's so vague about some things. I barely watch her anymore because she plays victim and acts like the world is out to get her. She can't even show some of her kids because that father doesn't want his kids' faces on YouTube which is understandable, but she still shouldn't be on the list. And I have no idea...Candace deserves to be in the contest. All of these trashy teen and adult moms get to be nominated, but someone that adopted once and then again, even though she found out she could have kids of her own but she just felt she had to adopt again, who takes care of her kids and never seems to have drama all over the place, can't be in it simply because she didn't give birth to her boys. It's bull shit I tell you.

But I was reading the hairstyle lady, it says she has 2 adoptive children so how was SHE able to be in this?
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

TaylorKnows wrote:.....
But I was reading the hairstyle lady, it says she has 2 adoptive children so how was SHE able to be in this?
Maybe their rule is that to be a REAL mommy at least one head had to pass through your netherlands.
I don't even know who this Kandee chick is. Must go check her out!
up all night, got demons to fight
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I think this whole "not letting adoptive parents participate" is discrimination.
TaylorKnows

ladybug wrote:I think this whole "not letting adoptive parents participate" is discrimination.
It is. They're pretty much saying since the babies didn't come from the vajayjay, they're not real parents.
GoshDarnIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoshDarnIt »

I vote for Sam Schuerman daily. She's pretty great actually if you watch her vlog channel. In one vid her son marked all over her white dresser with black liquid eyeliner and she took it in stride in her usual Sam fashion and cleaned it up. I know I would have been in a world of trouble with my mom lol. Of most ppl on that list she's the most natural and embracing of mothehood
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

A lot of these moms think they can come on here and advertise just because they're thread is here. The hell?
ImageImage

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”