YT moms: What you hate the most

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

YT moms: What you hate the most

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

I know this can easily go on their own thread, still I thought I can give it a chance since I have a few things I'd share.

a. Jessica
1) Everytime I go on her yt channel I immediately have to pause her top video (can I call it this?) if I don't want to hear her for the thousand time "Okay. So today is March 29th and it's about 5:30 blablabla..." while rubbing her eye. Ughhh. :x
2) Hate her baby voice. Especially the "hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii buddy!!".
3) If her mother's there ----- for sure there has to be some very distrubing laughs.

b. Tayler
1) Aside from the fact that she's a horrible mother, I hate how she makes two ore three videos a day, it was worse before though. I know she's craycray for attention, but come on... give those kids YOUR attention.

c. Lindsey
1) Huh... I can't call her a horrible mother. She is not a mother, I mean... she is a birth mother, that's all. :x
2) Ceiling eyes. Ok, she can't change that, but for some reason she makes me feel like she's looking at the camera with a very arrogant facial expression.
3) Her instagram is effing full of ironic quotes. Y'know how smart and good she is and what horrible people we are. Ok, do that. But how many you need so you can feel so full of yourself? Trust me, just because we say the truth doesn't mean we are malicious.
4) Do I need to mention her flip-flopping between Jared and Alex? Eek.
5) And her momma... Goddamn! This woman has serious problems.

d. Vanessa
1) Like her just hate her being on here every single time. And no, I'm not saying she doesn't have the right to, is just that it wasn't that clever to come back for every little thing.

e. Britney
1) Never watched one full video, but can I say this? Oh, never mind. I've already said it, same as Vanessa.

That's it. I don't watch "older" moms just because as someone said before, "let's face it, train wrecks are more entertainable!" [EXCLUDING Vanessa and Britney which I don't watch anyway]
:toad:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Been thanked: 0

Re: YT moms: What you hate the most

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Carla constantly smacking her lips together. I actually like her, but it's difficult to watch her videos because she does it once every freaking sentence!
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by krissylove902 »

The ones that delete comments because they dont like to answer questions or what people have to say. :x
hannahs-mum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannahs-mum »

I find it annoying how Taylor always had the camera right up her effing nostrils. I stopped watching after only a couple of weeks because of that as well as her always feeling sorry for herself. I hate people asking their subscribers to vote for them in every contest. I don't mind when they say one time that they were nominated but the cyber begging is just so unbecoming.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

- The ones who have their minions defending them all the time, which end up being a bunch of 12 year olds.

- The ones who talk about how 'everyone is a good mom', yet they like to shove down their parenting beliefs at everyone or attack those who parent differently.

- The ones who get gifts from fans and they do not bother to say a simple thank you.

EDIT: I agree with hannah-mum, the moms who feel the need to cry in their videos to get sympathy from their viewers. Tayler, I am going to lose it if you post another video of you crying in your bathtub.
hannahs-mum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannahs-mum »

hannahbanana wrote:- The ones who have their minions defending them all the time, which end up being a bunch of 12 year olds.

- The ones who talk about how 'everyone is a good mom', yet they like to shove down their parenting beliefs at everyone or attack those who parent differently.

- The ones who get gifts from fans and they do not bother to say a simple thank you.

EDIT: I agree with hannah-mum, the moms who feel the need to cry in their videos to get sympathy from their viewers. Tayler, I am going to lose it if you post another video of you crying in your bathtub.
Lmfao omg too funny! xx
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Ew. I forgot to mention that about Tayler. She's a cry baby. And why the ef does she have to film in her bathtub? :?
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

I hate the ones that cry for attention so much, once is fine but over and over is just plain annoying(TaylerTrashedy)
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

How these moms claim they are trying to show being a teen mom is so hard...and then they make it seem easy and fun! The majority of them (Lindsey, Jess, tayler) are actually TRYING to make it look like they have the perfect life and are so happy! It is something most adults do too on Facebook...act like everything is peachy when it isn't...but if you are a public figure and supposed to be a role model...you should know better!

If they really wanted to turn people off teen pregnancy...film the first few weeks at night. Film when the baby is having a fussy day and just won't stop crying. Talk about how you couldn't go on a date night to see an awesome movie tht just came out because no one wants to watch the kids...film about your relationship issues and the fights you have when you are both sleep deprived. That is reality!
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I hate lying. I hate when they pretend that they're one way when in reality they're another. There's no reason to be ashamed of who you are, just be up front and honest about things. Don't lie about things for the money. Another thing is when some don't give two shits about the people that watch them. They don't have to respond to every single comment because some get like 100+ on every single video and no one has time for that but like when their viewers send them stuff and they don't acknowledge or even thank them. They don't have to do it publicly on their channels, but there have been several times I've seen on their Facebooks with people asking if they got their items that they sent and they never get any answers, then you see it in the videos. Then also the people that are just plain out rude to the people that are genuinely asking questions. I just hate annoying/fake/rude people. There's no sense behind it. None of these moms should be put on a pedestal but many people do and a lot of these moms act like they can care less.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Kayliecoburn wrote:How these moms claim they are trying to show being a teen mom is so hard...and then they make it seem easy and fun! The majority of them (Lindsey, Jess, tayler) are actually TRYING to make it look like they have the perfect life and are so happy! It is something most adults do too on Facebook...act like everything is peachy when it isn't...but if you are a public figure and supposed to be a role model...you should know better!

If they really wanted to turn people off teen pregnancy...film the first few weeks at night. Film when the baby is having a fussy day and just won't stop crying. Talk about how you couldn't go on a date night to see an awesome movie tht just came out because no one wants to watch the kids...film about your relationship issues and the fights you have when you are both sleep deprived. That is reality!
HELLO! Yess!!
The reason is they did not get pregnant on accident.
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

The ones who post photos of naked children. Just not okay to post on the internet!

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”