im sorry..

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: im sorry..

Unread post by Girlygirl2012 »

Definitely accept your apology. It is great that you realize what you did was wrong and you are getting the help you need. Good luck with everything.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

chanellejo wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't help myself! She even admits she tried be friends with that trainwreck, couldn't so she... y'know got back to us. Jesus!!!
Are they having fun with this shit? :slap: :*&^%: :bhd:

Ok, if I can offer some advice, Krissy, I'm telling you sincerely from the heart, the FIRST GOOD THING you can do for yourself, if you're struggling with your mental balance (and that is by no means an insult or any sort of mockery) is to get off the internet.
Especially stay away from bull-crap facebook drama, YT drama, unstable personalities.
Reach out to real people, talk to your family or anyone in your support system. An adult! Not someone who thinks it's super fun and cool to pop out babies like you shell peas (any resemblance with people that exist or that existed is only pure coincidence).
Work on your real life, if you get sucked too much into the internet world, stay away from it.
Seek counselling, there must be some sort of free-help you can get, even just talking to a social worker, get into a support group. But stay away from your computer for a while! That can only do you some good.
Best of luck.
up all night, got demons to fight
melanie baird
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by melanie baird »

Thanks everyone really means a lot:) this is the past now and im now looking for the future, last 3/4 weeks have been major tuff, more tuff than anything and im just glad that im finally getting some stress off me and knowing that people are forgiving me for my past is amazing:)

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”