New Moms & Channels

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New Moms & Channels

Unread post by missparzival »

I have a channel and only just started pregnancy stuff. No self promotion so PM if you would like to check me out :) I'm Aussie and not a teen haha
Castastrophe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Castastrophe »

I like NO SELF-PROMOTIONS, PLEASE!. She just had her baby boy this year. I like her cause all of her videos are different and interesting. And she has a funny personality. I also like borntobeaSAHM. I don't know how new she is but she is SOO pretty and I love her.
cameramama21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cameramama21 »

MandytheMommy is just starting out, she seems fun. I used to watch her when she was mandyyjayyy (a makeup guru) but now she is a mommy so that's cool.I hope she makes more videos, her son is adorable!
busybuyingbins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by busybuyingbins »

cameramama21 wrote:MandytheMommy is just starting out, she seems fun. I used to watch her when she was mandyyjayyy (a makeup guru) but now she is a mommy so that's cool.I hope she makes more videos, her son is adorable!
oh my gosh! i remember her! that's crazy. i remember when she left for the longest time and then she randomly came back and said she was pregnant and then left again! totally forgot about her!
formerly known as ashhbby.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Lol I thought she was talking about the other BrittanyandBaby I was like she's not new nor has a son
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”