YT Mom from Hell >

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
Stop-A-Villain

YT Mom from Hell >

Unread post by Stop-A-Villain »

Warning all : a lady on Youtube is a mom with 3 kids yet she scams anyone she can. Her channel name is MrsFuzzyPeach. She's had numerous Youtube channels over the past 3 years all with the purpose to scam us ! She's done it over and over. Sweet ? Oh yes yes, at first ! Then Booom her true colors emerge . She does bad swaps and more. You would think a Mother of 3 kids would have more sense . She also masquerades as 'her brother' Vernell where she dresses like a man.
Her past channel names are as follows
Currentl channel name on Youtube _MrsFuzzyPeach
Past _
St33mpunk
Wurnell1971
VernellKnows
PixiePinUps
Kerrie Phillips
WurnellKnows
VernellKnows
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: YT Mom from Hell >

Unread post by TWDfan »

What the fuck?
ImageImage
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

That's really messed up. She reminds me of another hair expert/beauty guru that was on YouTube. She had several accounts and apparently scammed her customers by not sending anything at all, the wrong wig, or a wig of poor quality. I don't remember her name, but she lost custody of her young daughter and allegedly she and her husband murdered their youngest child. It's amazing how many psychos have internet access.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

MemyselfandI wrote:That's really messed up. She reminds me of another hair expert/beauty guru that was on YouTube. She had several accounts and apparently scammed her customers by not sending anything at all, the wrong wig, or a wig of poor quality. I don't remember her name, but she lost custody of her young daughter and allegedly she and her husband murdered their youngest child. It's amazing how many psychos have internet access.
Whhhaaaa? WHY?
ImageImage
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

TWDfan wrote:
MemyselfandI wrote:That's really messed up. She reminds me of another hair expert/beauty guru that was on YouTube. She had several accounts and apparently scammed her customers by not sending anything at all, the wrong wig, or a wig of poor quality. I don't remember her name, but she lost custody of her young daughter and allegedly she and her husband murdered their youngest child. It's amazing how many psychos have internet access.
Whhhaaaa? WHY?

wtf!? send some links to that shit!
WTF my mind is blown....wtf?
krissylove902
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by krissylove902 »

subject99 wrote:
TWDfan wrote:
Whhhaaaa? WHY?

wtf!? send some links to that shit!
WTF my mind is blown....wtf?
I honestly just cried...

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”