YT Mommies FB Group!

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: YT Mommies FB Group!

Unread post by TWDfan »

CandyMomma wrote: You obviously missed the point. Others were sent away from the fb group because of a low post counts, my point is not EVERYONE has time to sit around on the computer like some of you with nothing to do. You only replied because you are feeling defensive about your post count and feel the need to justify it.
That's the admins position to do so, not mine. I was pretty much saying why my post count was high. I wasn't being defensive at all. You said "By the post count some of you have I'm shocked you even sleep or have time to shower". I just wanted to reply to that. That's all. :D
ImageImage
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

CandyMomma wrote:
TWDfan wrote:
CandyMomma wrote:By the post count some of you have I'm shocked you even sleep or have time to shower :o
I'm a college student who likes to procrastinate every once and awhile. Plus, when I joined GG I was on Winter break. That leaves a lot of room for computer time. Plus, I'm 19 years old with no kids yet until later on. I take pride in my post count. To be honest, who the fuck cares how large someone's post count is? :?
It takes not even a minute to post on GG. It doesn't take up my whole day.
Anyways, that's what I have to say. I only replied because my post count's kind of up there.
You obviously missed the point. Others were sent away from the fb group because of a low post counts, my point is not EVERYONE has time to sit around on the computer like some of you with nothing to do. You only replied because you are feeling defensive about your post count and feel the need to justify it.
Listen. This isn't some secret club where we go to talk about other people. The group was made with the intent that the people here that post a lot could get to know each other, and that is exactly what it is. Nothing more nothing less. Yes the mods are selective, yes post count matters. Would you want semi-personal/personal information about you being read by any random person that just comes in here and posts a couple of times? I know I don't.

If your life is just soooooo busy and chaotic that you can't possibly manage to rack up a post count on here, why the hell would you want to sit around on Facebook and get to know a bunch of people you don't even interact with on a REGULAR basis, it doesn't make sense and when something doesn't make sense it is usually for a reason.

My post count is moderate as of lately, I work full-time and have a lot of other commitments and I still managed it.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

WhatTheFudge wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:They won't add more mods due to "trust" aka no one's kissed their ass enough yet. I've requested several times for there to be more mods in this section so we could have more order around here and not have to PM like 3 mods to get the job done, but they said that there's no one in the group they trust enough. There is one support moddie in here that comes here all the time so I don't get why they just don't bump her and make things easier.
>no one's kissed their ass enough yet
Rofl

>and not have to PM like 3 mods to get the job done
You don't need to PM three mods, or even one. You continuously fail to recall that there is a simple and easy report button. It would take you tops 30 seconds to report something instead of continuously making topics and posts about how we need more mods. We clearly are aware of our mod situation.
I do report, but I do find the system messed up. I've heard the story and that was fine when we didn't have such a problem. These things could be cleaned up easier if you fixed it, but you won't. Even when things are reported, they're not always fixed. Look, I get what you're saying, but maybe it's time to start looking more here and start finding someone you can that'll make things easier on everyone. I like this site, I do. But this section functioned better when we had a mod who watched YT moms and was here frequently. In the end, it's your choice and I'll try not to bring it up again but it does annoy me.
WhatTheFudge

Unread post by WhatTheFudge »

TaylorKnows wrote:
WhatTheFudge wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:They won't add more mods due to "trust" aka no one's kissed their ass enough yet. I've requested several times for there to be more mods in this section so we could have more order around here and not have to PM like 3 mods to get the job done, but they said that there's no one in the group they trust enough. There is one support moddie in here that comes here all the time so I don't get why they just don't bump her and make things easier.
>no one's kissed their ass enough yet
Rofl

>and not have to PM like 3 mods to get the job done
You don't need to PM three mods, or even one. You continuously fail to recall that there is a simple and easy report button. It would take you tops 30 seconds to report something instead of continuously making topics and posts about how we need more mods. We clearly are aware of our mod situation.
I do report, but I do find the system messed up. I've heard the story and that was fine when we didn't have such a problem. These things could be cleaned up easier if you fixed it, but you won't. Even when things are reported, they're not always fixed. Look, I get what you're saying, but maybe it's time to start looking more here and start finding someone you can that'll make things easier on everyone. I like this site, I do. But this section functioned better when we had a mod who watched YT moms and was here frequently. In the end, it's your choice and I'll try not to bring it up again but it does annoy me.
It is quite impossible that things aren't "fixed" when there are reports made. I hardly see any reports from you, but I constantly find you bitching about our mod situation in random places and you go on about how no one is fixing the off-topicness when you contribute to it yourself. You do not understand how frustrating you make this. It is quite offensive.

You are just so gung-ho about adding new mods because we have more issues now, but for the millionth time, it isn't as simple as you think it is. Mods and support mods that we trusted FUCKED shit up. I think Gurugossipers would rather ensure their online security than look past and report problems that essentially don't affect their safety. No?

If you, or anyone else still has a problem with this, feel free to PM me in order to keepthreads from going off-topic.
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

You obviously missed the point. Others were sent away from the fb group because of a low post counts, my point is not EVERYONE has time to sit around on the computer like some of you with nothing to do. You only replied because you are feeling defensive about your post count and feel the need to justify it.
Listen. This isn't some secret club where we go to talk about other people. The group was made with the intent that the people here that post a lot could get to know each other, and that is exactly what it is. Nothing more nothing less. Yes the mods are selective, yes post count matters. Would you want semi-personal/personal information about you being read by any random person that just comes in here and posts a couple of times? I know I don't.

If your life is just soooooo busy and chaotic that you can't possibly manage to rack up a post count on here, why the hell would you want to sit around on Facebook and get to know a bunch of people you don't even interact with on a REGULAR basis, it doesn't make sense and when something doesn't make sense it is usually for a reason.
My post count is moderate as of lately, I work full-time and have a lot of other commitments and I still managed it.

LMAO I DONT want to be in a group, never asked to be in a group and have zero desire to be in the group. You obviously have no idea whats going on because you are sounding like an idiot right about now. LMAO I was sticking up for the few people who DID want to be in the group and were singled out because of post count.
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

cakewalked wrote:
CandyMomma wrote:
TWDfan wrote:
I'm a college student who likes to procrastinate every once and awhile. Plus, when I joined GG I was on Winter break. That leaves a lot of room for computer time. Plus, I'm 19 years old with no kids yet until later on. I take pride in my post count. To be honest, who the fuck cares how large someone's post count is? :?
It takes not even a minute to post on GG. It doesn't take up my whole day.
Anyways, that's what I have to say. I only replied because my post count's kind of up there.
The people that were "sent away" are back or have been invited back. But again, why do you want to talk about things not GG related with people you barely talk to on GG? Makes no sense.
How about you go back and RE-READ my posts. I have never asked to be in the group. Have no desire to be in the group. I have no idea where you are getting your idiotic idea from because I DONT want to talk about things to a group I don't know. Good grief. I stick up for a few people and here I'm accused of wanting to be in a group. No thanks! Not my idea of fun :)
Last edited by BlazeMercy on Wed May 08, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TaylorKnows

WhatTheFudge wrote:
It is quite impossible that things aren't "fixed" when there are reports made. I hardly see any reports from you, but I constantly find you bitching about our mod situation in random places and you go on about how no one is fixing the off-topicness when you contribute to it yourself. You do not understand how frustrating you make this. It is quite offensive.

You are just so gung-ho about adding new mods because we have more issues now, but for the millionth time, it isn't as simple as you think it is. Mods and support mods that we trusted FUCKED shit up. I think Gurugossipers would rather ensure their online security than look past and report problems that essentially don't affect their safety. No?

If you, or anyone else still has a problem with this, feel free to PM me in order to keepthreads from going off-topic.
I'm sorry if I'm offending you and the other mods or insulting you. Not my intention at all. I've said what I've said and I'll leave it at that. Like I said, I'll try not to bring it up again and just go with the procedure as you requested. You're the boss.
TaylorKnows

CandyMomma wrote: How about you go back and RE-READ my posts. I have never asked to be in the group. Have no desire to be in the group. I have no idea where you are getting your idiotic idea from because I DONT want to talk about things to a group I don't know. Good grief. I stick up for a few people and here I'm accused of wanting to be in a group. No thanks! Not my idea of fun :)
I believe this. But you don't have to be so rude about it.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

TaylorKnows, if this drama is spamming the thread, or if there are problems and no mods...wouldn't the most helpful way to avoid issues is to ignore the pot stirrers? :?
TaylorKnows

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:TaylorKnows, if this drama is spamming the thread, or if there are problems and no mods...wouldn't the most helpful way to avoid issues is to ignore the pot stirrers? :?
This is true, you're right.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Maybe she'll take the hint... Hehe.

Unread post by Guest »

CandyMomma wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:CandyMomma, I have Facebook on my phone so I just get updates and post there when I can. We don't normally post all day, every day. If you're not in the group, then how can you judge? I understand for not joining, but it's like the people that hate GG before they even come on it. I also post on here at certain times during the day when I have the time and sometimes, I have a lot of free time. You make comments such as that and that's why these things you claim don't work out. There really shouldn't be any judgement, yet I see it come about. There's nothing I can do about my post count now. Not all of us our mothers and not all of us have jobs at the moment. I don't even post as much as I want to. Cakewalked said what she said because do we want negativity in our group? Absolutely not. Plus she was joking from what I can tell. So far, no fights at all. And most of the members in the group I trust can have a healthy debate. Even if there was a big fight (which is doubtful considering we barely talk about the moms, more about ourselves and use it as a place to vent about our lives), I'm sure it'd be handled faster than on here. Our admins actually care about the members.
Al I read is blah blah blah. Everyone judges. Everyone. You come to GG to judge based on a video or two or thee. That is no different then me saying having a stupid ass group that has rules where others are obvious left out (they posted so I know) because of a damn post count is stupid. Not everyone has time to sit on a computer or phone all day long just to raise post count. I have a right to judge based on what I see. As far I can tell you are young very young. You have a lot of maturing to do. I love a healthy debate, and I do enjoy reading GG but I also have a life other then gossiping. So you are saying the admins dont care about anyone on here? Ok then, delete your account and move on. Why stay if you are not happy with the way things are ran around here? Makes no sense, but then again you are 16 or 17 though right? :)
I agree. Age shines through like crazy.

Maybe many of us have lower post counts because we are more efficient with our words and don't have to apologize constantly for being misunderstood. You have to ask yourself, if you have to keep apologizing for what you say or constantly trying to make yourself clear that maybe your maturity needs polishing or you need to keep your mouth shut longer before gathering your thoughts.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Trust me ladies all you are doing is :horse: .
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
TaylorKnows

OhReallyNow wrote:
CandyMomma wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:CandyMomma, I have Facebook on my phone so I just get updates and post there when I can. We don't normally post all day, every day. If you're not in the group, then how can you judge? I understand for not joining, but it's like the people that hate GG before they even come on it. I also post on here at certain times during the day when I have the time and sometimes, I have a lot of free time. You make comments such as that and that's why these things you claim don't work out. There really shouldn't be any judgement, yet I see it come about. There's nothing I can do about my post count now. Not all of us our mothers and not all of us have jobs at the moment. I don't even post as much as I want to. Cakewalked said what she said because do we want negativity in our group? Absolutely not. Plus she was joking from what I can tell. So far, no fights at all. And most of the members in the group I trust can have a healthy debate. Even if there was a big fight (which is doubtful considering we barely talk about the moms, more about ourselves and use it as a place to vent about our lives), I'm sure it'd be handled faster than on here. Our admins actually care about the members.
Al I read is blah blah blah. Everyone judges. Everyone. You come to GG to judge based on a video or two or thee. That is no different then me saying having a stupid ass group that has rules where others are obvious left out (they posted so I know) because of a damn post count is stupid. Not everyone has time to sit on a computer or phone all day long just to raise post count. I have a right to judge based on what I see. As far I can tell you are young very young. You have a lot of maturing to do. I love a healthy debate, and I do enjoy reading GG but I also have a life other then gossiping. So you are saying the admins dont care about anyone on here? Ok then, delete your account and move on. Why stay if you are not happy with the way things are ran around here? Makes no sense, but then again you are 16 or 17 though right? :)

Maybe many of us have lower post counts because we are more efficient with our words and don't have to apologize constantly for being misunderstood. You have to ask yourself, if you have to keep apologizing for what you say or constantly trying to make yourself clear that maybe your maturity needs polishing or you need to keep your mouth shut longer before gathering your thoughts.
I admitted I do have growing up to do, I never said I was an adult. I know that just because I'm gonna be 18 in 8 days does not make me by any means a grownup. Look, I don't mean to offend anyone. I apologize when it's needed. I don't want to drag this out much longer. Ashleigh is right, it's defeating the purpose of what I've stated. I'll post what I feel like posting, but I will definitely take this as good advice, because I do look for ways to improve myself and I do take constructive criticism. Thanks for the advice.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

I was on the old site and I used to be somewhat active here but for the past few months I just lurk and read, I don't like what the YouTube Mommies section has turned into and I would rather stay out of it but I just wanted to voice my opinion. I too think the Facebook group will end badly, I've been in multiple groups and they never worked out and you can tell from all of the fighting on here that everyone has strong opinions and loves to get into arguments with each other. This site used to be fun to come on and read the latest gossip but lately I avoid this section, it's not the same and pretty much all of the threads get way off topic, I'm hoping it can get back to the way it was.
I had fun once, it was awful.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Most of you are utterly fucking ridiculous lol. Talk about being dramatic!

You seem to have this idea in your head (and by 'you', I mean collectively) that the FB group is some thuper thecret club where we talk shit about everyone on here and suck each others dicks all day.

I get it. You feel alienated that you're not part of the "cool kids club" (obviously, this is meant sarcastically) and you're pissed off. Cool story bro. Be pissed off. But there are a handful of us who had formed friendships and wanted to take if OFF BOARD, but still have some anonymity whereas outsiders were concerned.

The ONLY reason, we don't just let anyone in willy nilly is because 1) Minions are fucking nuts and are capable of anything if they think it will help them kiss their idol's ass. And 2) We tried the whole letting anyone join thing, and I got FUCKED IN THE ASS big time because of it. As in, it really affected my life. Thank God it all worked out as it did, but it was not fun to deal with. So if that pisses you off, well sorry. Learn to deal and stay here. Why bitch about it?
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

cakewalked wrote:I'm confused as to why this thread blew up the way it did. I'm not sure if you're referring to me also, but I haven't had to apologize for being misunderstood, I think.. I don't know now I'm just confused. Oh well :dunno:

I don't know why it's blown up either. It's also kind of weird that the people who aren't in the group think it's going to end badly or in a few months :? . Eh whatever. It's a fucking group. If it ends, it ends. I don't know why this thread is to three pages. It's getting a little ridiculous.
ImageImage
TaylorKnows

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Most of you are utterly fucking ridiculous lol. Talk about being dramatic!

You seem to have this idea in your head (and by 'you', I mean collectively) that the FB group is some thuper thecret club where we talk shit about everyone on here and suck each others dicks all day.

I get it. You feel alienated that you're not part of the "cool kids club" (obviously, this is meant sarcastically) and you're pissed off. Cool story bro. Be pissed off. But there are a handful of us who had formed friendships and wanted to take if OFF BOARD, but still have some anonymity whereas outsiders were concerned.

The ONLY reason, we don't just let anyone in willy nilly is because 1) Minions are fucking nuts and are capable of anything if they think it will help them kiss their idol's ass. And 2) We tried the whole letting anyone join thing, and I got FUCKED IN THE ASS big time because of it. As in, it really affected my life. Thank God it all worked out as it did, but it was not fun to deal with. So if that pisses you off, well sorry. Learn to deal and stay here. Why bitch about it?
I was wondering when we'd get your reaction...lol. I agree with what you said though.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

OhReallyNow wrote:
CandyMomma wrote:

:tu:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

I don't understand why the naysayers are even posting here, you are behaving like minions. "I don't like it so I am going to go to where it is relevant and act a fool". Come on.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”