YT Mommies FB Group!

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

YT Mommies FB Group!

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Mods feel free to make this sticky.

If you would like to join the YT Mommies FB group, please PM me here with the name you will be joining under!

If I don't approve you right away, please don't take offense....I do have a job and a family after-all, and unlike Miss Tayler, I put those first! :D

Here is the link

Can't wait to get to know you all!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/284059095063302/
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
TaylorKnows

Re: YT Mommies FB Group!

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

What I find funny is on my page it gives me friends to suggest the group too..Jess is one of them lol.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Please remember guys:

You will not be approved until you send me a PM here on GG stating what name you will be joining the group under! It's nothing person, just taking ever precaution to make sure we don't get any Minions or creepers!

All admins also reserve the right to deny a request if we feel you haven't posted enough.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I think you need to change the settings. All the group members are visible.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

For the time being, it has to be that way. Otherwise people won't be able to search for, or even access the group.

Not to worry though! because it is a closed group, NOTHING about it shows up on your profile or newsfeed. The only people who see updates are the members!
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

You can also PM me regarding joining the group as I'm an admin there. Same rule applies, you must pm the fb name you will be joining under.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

So is the fb open or no I'm confused. The recent link shows it is I'm guessing but I'm hearing no.
TaylorKnows

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

How about an open GG Facebook page where we can post different topics about ytubers? I think we might actually need someone for beauty gurus, yt personalities and of course, moms. Or can we only make a GG FB page about mommy community?
Or how about a GG YT channel discussing different subjects?
Geese :lol:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chanellejo wrote:How about an open GG Facebook page where we can post different topics about ytubers? I think we might actually need someone for beauty gurus, yt personalities and of course, moms. Or can we only make a GG FB page about mommy community?
If your goal in life was to be a frigid bitch who's personality mimics that of a T-rex trying to make a bed....Well...Well done!

:tu:
TaylorKnows

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:
chanellejo wrote:How about an open GG Facebook page where we can post different topics about ytubers? I think we might actually need someone for beauty gurus, yt personalities and of course, moms. Or can we only make a GG FB page about mommy community?
If your goal in life was to be a frigid bitch who's personality mimics that of a T-rex trying to make a bed....Well...Well done!

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The only frigid bitch here is you. I wasn't being sarcastic, I said Geese because I kept asking questions. You really do offend people so easy. Nvm :tu:

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:

She's your hero because she offended me, why I'm not surprised? :FU:

thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If you were being serious, I apologize. It's very hard to interpret tone over the internet, and it just came off as very snarky and unnecessary to me. Again, I apologize. Hug it out?
TaylorKnows

To me it didn't seem like you were being serious either so that's why I agreed with her on what she said because you always seem to be saying shit like that...but if you were then I'm sorry...like she said, it's hard to tell what people mean via internet these days.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Shit like that... Mhm. I was serious, really.

Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

The group is now secret. The only way to get in is to PM Cakewalked, Thelittlefamilyof3 or myself here on GG from your account with the email address tied to your FB account.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

So, now we are apparently OK with calling people frigid bitch? Weren't we above that?
Because even if she did mean it, that doesn't call for that expression. What a weird double standard, didn't someone say just a couple of hours ago that *The absolute HORROR of you using extreme sarcasm and witt*
Mhm, interesting.
Sorry to be such an uptight bitch (I use the expression before you do ;) ) but using those words is never ok, not even if you feel so burnt because someone teases you (OMG, IRONY! The Horror!! The Horror!!)

Take care.
up all night, got demons to fight
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sleep84 wrote:So, now we are apparently OK with calling people frigid bitch? Weren't we above that?
Because even if she did mean it, that doesn't call for that expression. What a weird double standard, didn't someone say just a couple of hours ago that *The absolute HORROR of you using extreme sarcasm and witt*
Mhm, interesting.
Sorry to be such an uptight bitch (I use the expression before you do ;) ) but using those words is never ok, not even if you feel so burnt because someone teases you (OMG, IRONY! The Horror!! The Horror!!)

Take care.
Actually, when I said "the horror of using sarcasm and witt" it was because someone implied that it was somehow so awfully embarrassing to compare potty training a dog to potty training a child and "OMG how dare she!". There was a heated debate going on at the time. Sarcasm was warranted.

This, had it ACTUALLY been sarcasm, was totally out of left field and, again, had it actually been in the way I thought she meant it, it was totally uncalled for.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

sleep84 wrote:So, now we are apparently OK with calling people frigid bitch? Weren't we above that?
Mhm, interesting.

Take care.
We can't all pussy foot through the tulips all the time. Personally if someone is acting bitchy I will tell them so. What is the problem with that and since when has everyone become so sensitive? We literally sit here and talk about other people all the time, that is the whole point of this website! Just because you also post here doesn't make you exempt from that. If someone acts like a bitch it is appropriate to call them one.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”