Unpopular youtube moms?

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
auntie2babyb
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Unpopular youtube moms?

Unread post by auntie2babyb »

dearbabypumpkinseed and katir0se are both train wrecks breesbabybump is a moron shayleeandbaby is my favorite i like how she waited and had a baby at a right time i love turts mama too but she doesnt make videos much any more :|
Livvy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Livvy »

I love bitsandclips and Lindzer722. I know in Lindzer722's situation there was male factor infertility and they conceived Audrey with donor sperm, so maybe that was an issue? Either way I think Lindsey is awesome and Audrey is super cute.
I like Shayleeandbaby too, and KaitlynandBaby. Another young/teen mom is BrittandKorey (her accent used to annoy me but now it's grown on me :P).
Lumdeedums is an older mother with three kids of her own and currently doing a surrogate pregnancy.
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

I like Lehoux Family. She deserves more subbies, she seems very sweet.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

I really enjoy littlemamauk, I watched her when she was pregnant with her son and now he's a toddler, I'm surprised she's not popular she's a nice person, brave and a good mom!!!:)
flippityflop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flippityflop »

I really like jessicaleitexoxo. She's been ttc for a long time and has had a couple losses and recently lost a tube to an ectopic. She is gorgeous and is super real and down to earth. I hope she gets to become a mommy soon!
sillylilly80
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sillylilly80 »

My favorites are:
allharr - she has two daughters 18 months apart, and will be TTCing for another baby in the near future.
AmandaMuse - she is an expat SAHM in Malaysia and has a toddler daughter
melandtheboys1113
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melandtheboys1113 »

I like mommylogic. She's awesome
auntie2babyb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by auntie2babyb »

i like kaitlynandbaby too and caitlinfladager but again she hasnt posted recently dearbabypumpkinseed makes preggo vlogs but i dont think she is ready at all for her baby she seems way too immature IMO and katir0se is a tayler clone i bet in the next year #2 will be on the way i like shortbrokeandhappy too she is soooooo pretty her baby will be beautiful :love2: :love2: :love2:
Castastrophe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Castastrophe »

I like ShayleeAndBaby. She had he daughter 3 months ago i thinkg. She posts videos every day for August. She just did a Nursery Tour and her daughters nursery is gorgeous!!

http://www.youtube.com/ShayleeAndBaby

And lastly I like borntobeaSAHM. She has 2 daughters who are beautiful, and I just love watching her!

http://www.youtube.com/borntobeaSAHM
stayclassysydney
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stayclassysydney »

i like amandamuse, shayleeandbaby, & erinandbaby (watch her everyday)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I like Kaitlynandbaby too. I just started watching her. She's young and has a little growing up to do but that comes with the territory. She seems to be a really smart girl who is well spoken and realistic. And Marlee is just PRECIOUS!
#FreeBen
bubblygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubblygirl »

Crystal Lynn :)Absolutely LOVE her videos
Chloesmommie
Caydenandmommy
Zue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zue »

http://www.youtube.com/user/kyleandcourt

Already has 2 of the most adorable kids and is on her 3rd pregnancy. Really love watching her videos :)
Mario'sMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mario'sMama »

I LOVE Armeadors . they are just such a cute family and their kids are beautiful , she used to vlog more but I think she cut back to spend more time with her family .
thatgirlxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thatgirlxo »

I like to watch VegetarianWifey anyone else watch her? :) oh and Kyle and Court too!
Soarin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Soarin »

GrowingupMeadows

I watch them for the train wreck qualities. Nikki and Daryl are a biracial couple that met online and have been married around 2-3 years. She's 22 and he's 29. They have a daughter born Jan 2013 and are pregnant again due Feb 2014. They live in this tiny manufactured home (almost like a trailer) and their vlogs consist of them lazing about around the house either on their bed or on their bed. That's pretty much all they do is hang out in their bedroom, on their bed watching Netflix and movies all day long with their baby in her pack n play.
Nikki is immature but she likes to think she knows it all and Daryl constantly has his shirt off and their vlogs are so boring its insane. Check them out and have a laugh!
dfollia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfollia »

flippityflop wrote:I really like jessicaleitexoxo. She's been ttc for a long time and has had a couple losses and recently lost a tube to an ectopic. She is gorgeous and is super real and down to earth. I hope she gets to become a mommy soon!
I used to like her a lot too and was so sad for all her losses. But on one of her recent vlogs she mentioned she got anxiety attacks due to smoking pot, and that kind of did it for me and she lost all her credibility in my eyes, because why would you go and smoke pot when you are TTC?? I mean if anyone wants to smoke pot go ahead but just don't do it when you are TTC it doesn't make any sense to me.
GlitterFish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GlitterFish »

I just can't watch Kyle and court. I'm sure they are lovely but Court looks like she's constantly about to explode with excitement. No idea why. And the kids... Well they aren't cute. Sorry.
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

dfollia wrote:
flippityflop wrote:I really like jessicaleitexoxo. She's been ttc for a long time and has had a couple losses and recently lost a tube to an ectopic. She is gorgeous and is super real and down to earth. I hope she gets to become a mommy soon!
I used to like her a lot too and was so sad for all her losses. But on one of her recent vlogs she mentioned she got anxiety attacks due to smoking pot, and that kind of did it for me and she lost all her credibility in my eyes, because why would you go and smoke pot when you are TTC?? I mean if anyone wants to smoke pot go ahead but just don't do it when you are TTC it doesn't make any sense to me.
Omg, I must have missed that vid lol. I don't recall her saying that.
I like DIY vids. Feel for her for all her losses =(
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

dfollia wrote:
I used to like her a lot too and was so sad for all her losses. But on one of her recent vlogs she mentioned she got anxiety attacks due to smoking pot, and that kind of did it for me and she lost all her credibility in my eyes, because why would youyou go and smoke pot when you are TTC?? III mean if anyone wants to smoke pot go ahead but just don't do it when you are TTC it doesn't make any sense to me.
She's not ttcing tho.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”