Older YT Moms and Dads?

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
skeptic
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Older YT Moms and Dads?

Unread post by skeptic »

Do you know of any YT moms or dads who are in their 30s or 40s?

Do you like them? What do you think of their videos?

I know Yani/8kidswhoscounting and maybe Jamilla/terrycloth97 are older. I originally thought Carla/thebubblelush and Jeni/candidmommy were at least 32, but I've read they are not older than 28. I've never seen Jamilla's videos, and don't plan to. I've seen a few of Yani's. I occasionally watch Carla's and Jeni's.

As for dads, I think MrArturoTrejo and his wife are at least 30, but I'm not sure. They are hilarious!
Livvy
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Older YT Moms and Dads?

Unread post by Livvy »

KyleandJessP are in their early 30s and pregnant with twin girls right now

I feel like MandD627 is in her early 30s too, but she might be in her 20s. She has a daughter and is pregnant again.
MissB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissB »

debtisdum is older too, :)
lookyloo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lookyloo »

umbumgo is an more mature one i believe. I think she is 30. i really like her she is pregnant with her fifth? (maybe sixth)
scribomania
Talker
Talker

Unread post by scribomania »

skeptic wrote:Do you know of any YT moms or dads who are in their 30s or 40s?

Do you like them? What do you think of their videos?

I know Yani/8kidswhoscounting and maybe Jamilla/terrycloth97 are older. I originally thought Carla/thebubblelush and Jeni/candidmommy were at least 32, but I've read they are not older than 28. I've never seen Jamilla's videos, and don't plan to. I've seen a few of Yani's. I occasionally watch Carla's and Jeni's.

As for dads, I think MrArturoTrejo and his wife are at least 30, but I'm not sure. They are hilarious!
Jamila's as crazy as they come, good call on not watching her.

I love Arturo! He doesn't update as often now, and he seems more into promoting tabeso lately, but he's still one of my favorite youtubers :love2: If you like comedic YT parents like him, have you watched convos with my 2 yr old? Those are more like sketches, though.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Well i just announced my pregnancy on my already existing channel and plan to do a few pregnancy/baby videos. Im 27 so i guess im classed as one of the older ones. =]
YTMommy3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YTMommy3 »

It does feel like older parents are few and far between on YT now. When I did TTC and pregnancy vlogs with my second (4 years ago) there were almost no teen moms and now that's pretty much all you see!
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

Thanks, everyone! :love2:

It's kind of sad that moms in their 30s and 40s are considered "old." :(
scribomania wrote:Jamila's as crazy as they come, good call on not watching her.

I love Arturo! He doesn't update as often now, and he seems more into promoting tabeso lately, but he's still one of my favorite youtubers :love2: If you like comedic YT parents like him, have you watched convos with my 2 yr old? Those are more like sketches, though.
I started following Arturo a month or so ago, so I have a lot of older videos to watch. I've seen him mention tabeso a few times. What is it?

I like some of the videos from Convos w/My 2 Yr Old, but one or two episodes were ho hum for me. I think it's because the interactions are a bit slow. I look forward to seeing how the channel evolves over time.
YTMommy3 wrote:It does feel like older parents are few and far between on YT now. When I did TTC and pregnancy vlogs with my second (4 years ago) there were almost no teen moms and now that's pretty much all you see!
Totally agree. Rather sad, but understandable that their priorities are elsewhere or that it never occurred to them to start a vlog.
scribomania
Talker
Talker

Unread post by scribomania »

skeptic wrote:I started following Arturo a month or so ago, so I have a lot of older videos to watch. I've seen him mention tabeso a few times. What is it?
Arturo's earliest stuff is the best, so you should definitely watch those. I'm not very good with apps, or phones in general (for my age, I suck at technology, which I get teased for often), but I do like the "worst boss" videos he does with tabeso featuring JL, and from what I gather, it's an app that helps you find local entertainment in your area; like concerts, fairs, etc.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”