User Impressions

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
Izzybee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

User Impressions

Unread post by Izzybee »

So I figured this would be a good place to discuss your opinions on other Gossipers. No hate, just who's your fave? The funniest? Most insightful? Anybody?

(I really just want to know what people on this site think of me without seeming self-obsessed. Oops)
"People say I look like Zooey Deschanel, and people say Zooey Deschanel looks like Katy Perry. Which means I must look like Katy Perry!" - Missy "My Hot Wife" Hollister-Lanning
TaylorKnows

Re: User Impressions

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Izzybee, I do like you. I haven't seen many of your posts, but you're not annoying. You also tell it like it is.

Goose is the most insightful if you ask me. She has no filter and her posts can be rude, but she doesn't apologize for who she is.

Cakewalked and whatshername always have be laughing. <3
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by strawberries »

Love goose; if I can have a decent conversation with someone I'm fine.

Whatshername gives me the giggles.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I feel the love, omg. :love2:

I love me some littlefamilyof3, cakewalked, goosey, flossy, taylorknows, ohreallynow even though she doesn't post much, breeandbabies is really sweet.
I like most to all of you ladies. :)

Izzybee, you post good points and I never wonder if you've hit the crack pipe before logging on, lol. ;)
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

I feel like I get along with everyone (although I'm sure people don't feel the same towards me).

I've had quite a few laughs from lots of gals. But ones that stick out the most are OhReallyNow and whatsername_ (aka Ashleigh).

I like goose. Love how she is blunt and doesn't beat around the bush. She's my kind of gal. We would get along great IRL.

I do enjoy Jessica.Amber 's post.

I like reading other peoples post and even just the day to day post on the off topic threat. I like getting to know a little bit about everyone.

Although I must say I'm missing Jessica.Amber. She hasn't been on in awhile. If you read this Jess hiiiiii!!!!! How are you!?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I think whatshername is one of the funniest. We don't always agree on stuff but I really like her. She's a good person and she's very smart and definitely hilarious.

I miss ORN and I also miss LaShell.

I really like placebo a lot and Clutchy. I am a lfo3 fan too. She isn't perfect but then again she doesn't claim to be either. I think she's a really strong person for owning her mistakes and having the guts to stick around and face the music. I feel like it shows growth on her part. I think goosey is super insightful as someone mentioned but I also like that she doesn't hold back to save feelings. I like those tell it like it is kinda people. I kinda think subject99 is the same way.

One of the most combative people around here is Flossy and while I don't always agree with everything she does, I feel like she always brings a good view to a discussion and makes a lot of good points.
#FreeBen
whatsername_

How could I have left bbbamf out?!
One of the sweetest ladies here. Very opinionated, but puts her thoughts out in a very diplomatic and helpful way.
Definitely in my top 3 faves.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

subject99 wrote:I feel like I get along with everyone (although I'm sure people don't feel the same towards me).

I've had quite a few laughs from lots of gals. But ones that stick out the most are OhReallyNow and whatsername_ (aka Ashleigh).

I like goose. Love how she is blunt and doesn't beat around the bush. She's my kind of gal. We would get along great IRL.

I do enjoy Jessica.Amber 's post.

I like reading other peoples post and even just the day to day post on the off topic threat. I like getting to know a little bit about everyone.

Although I must say I'm missing Jessica.Amber. She hasn't been on in awhile. If you read this Jess hiiiiii!!!!! How are you!?
Yes! Jessica.Amber! Love her too
#FreeBen
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I love all you gals. Even if I don't like someone you like or we disagree. I feel like Taylor is a little sis. I want to have a glass of wine with goose. dfwmom gets my major thanks for funny recaps and recon. Xo to Autumnlane and ladybug. Skeptic and litnerd. Knockout who is somewhere lurking. The old clubhouse gang. The new clubhouse gang. People that have confused me by changing names. Bob and joe from accounting. 3 people thats names I get confused. People that start accounts to tell me off. And whatsername.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

blackbettybamf wrote:I think whatshername is one of the funniest. We don't always agree on stuff but I really like her. She's a good person and she's very smart and definitely hilarious.

I miss ORN and I also miss LaShell.

I really like placebo a lot and Clutchy. I am a lfo3 fan too. She isn't perfect but then again she doesn't claim to be either. I think she's a really strong person for owning her mistakes and having the guts to stick around and face the music. I feel like it shows growth on her part. I think goosey is super insightful as someone mentioned but I also like that she doesn't hold back to save feelings. I like those tell it like it is kinda people. I kinda think subject99 is the same way.

One of the most combative people around here is Flossy and while I don't always agree with everything she does, I feel like she always brings a good view to a discussion and makes a lot of good points.
Oh where has Lashell been?
Oh I do enjoy ClutchThePearls as well.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Aww...I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy.

I like most people on here, that's why I keep coming back. I have laughed til I cried with some conversations I've gotten into with my gals on here.

The person I feel like I connect most with is Flossy, probably because we're the old bags of the group. I agree, dfwmom needs a special shout out. She goes above and beyond the call of duty to keep us updated and always takes one for the team. Jennaluvbug is another of my faves, she doesn't say much but when she does come out of lurking her posts are always concise and intelligent. I don't want to get into too much naming because everyone on here brings something unique.

There are a couple of people on here that I have absolutely no patience for (you know who you are). Generally speaking, if I have gotten into an argument with someone, it's forgotten by the next day. I may be outspoken and, yes even rude at times, but I also know when I'm wrong and will usually admit it. I do sometimes feel that there is quite a large difference in culture on here and sometimes I am misunderstood because of that.

But I love you all! mwah
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I'll work on being less combative lol. Never noticed. I did tell ohaudrey to shut the fuck up. But I think she got I was being sassy not mean. I like her too. We always disagree in plusone.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

LaShell had a baby, I'm friends with her on Facebook. :) He's super adorable. I also know she goes to school, so she's busy. ClutchThePearls is also working and does also have a daughter. Also friends with her on FB. =)

And aw thanks Flossy! I also agree on dwfmom.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There is no way I could remember everyone I like haha like one of you said, usually if I argue with someone I forget about it lol. It doesn't affect my real life so I don't remember it 15 mins later
#FreeBen
whatsername_

I'm over any beef that I had with any of y'all.
It happened when we moved sites, you guys were the only people to talk to ;)
Hahaha
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I only have one person foe'd. Nothing personal. Just everything she says is so ignorant and ridiculous that I just don't want to see it.
#FreeBen
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Can I add one negative one?

Junepher is ...sorry Junie.... frigging psycho. That chick has got a scary temper. I would really not like to ever meet her.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:Can I add one negative one?

Junepher is ...sorry Junie.... frigging psycho. That chick has got a scary temper. I would really not like to ever meet her.
DING DING DING
#FreeBen
whatsername_

I find junepher funny whenever she isn't ripping my throat out.
Same with ol' truffles.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

I really don't have any faves as I havn't been around for long & only contribute every now & then, but I enjoy reading what you all have to say & have been getting to know you all by reading here :-)

But I do have a question, I was reading Taylers very first thread earlier & noticed a post from "nrsunshine", I remember reading their posts on the other GG site, what ever happened to them?
Sorry curiosity has the better of me...

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”