User Impressions

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
busybuyingbins
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: User Impressions

Unread post by busybuyingbins »

blackbettybamf wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote:PM from my new least favorite poster...Over nothing.

You know what fuck you in your alittle tight asshole we were told to take it to PM and obviously you cant do that so now Im prepared to read you into oblivion you are a fucking idiot dont you come for me you crazy douche nozzle c*nt!! I will cut you at your mother fucking knees with my words and you will have no idea what has hit you. You have NO fucking clue what you are starting I HIGHLY suggest you quit mouthing at me get your fucking floss out of your ass your kid off your tit a go fuck your husband because I can assure you with a bitchy twat of a wife he has he is fucking someone else who doesnt have the kid attached to the tit all the damn time.....BITCH

USER IMPRESSION- Two giggles and a whoa bitch, slow your crack head roll :)
Let's play NAME THAT YTMDer!!!!!

Busybuyingbins?
lol
formerly known as ashhbby.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Flossy is copping PM abuse from a charming, foul mouthed git.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

busybuyingbins wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote:PM from my new least favorite poster...Over nothing.

You know what fuck you in your alittle tight asshole we were told to take it to PM and obviously you cant do that so now Im prepared to read you into oblivion you are a fucking idiot dont you come for me you crazy douche nozzle c*nt!! I will cut you at your mother fucking knees with my words and you will have no idea what has hit you. You have NO fucking clue what you are starting I HIGHLY suggest you quit mouthing at me get your fucking floss out of your ass your kid off your tit a go fuck your husband because I can assure you with a bitchy twat of a wife he has he is fucking someone else who doesnt have the kid attached to the tit all the damn time.....BITCH

USER IMPRESSION- Two giggles and a whoa bitch, slow your crack head roll :)
Let's play NAME THAT YTMDer!!!!!

Busybuyingbins?
lol
Lol!!! I just guessed you cause I remember you getting jumped on for skimming one of Vanessa's videos and idk you well enough to know if you'd get that mad! Lol!
#FreeBen
busybuyingbins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by busybuyingbins »

blackbettybamf wrote: Lol!!! I just guessed you cause I remember you getting jumped on for skimming one of Vanessa's videos and idk you well enough to know if you'd get that mad! Lol!
lol no i don't think flossy was anywhere even in that convo from what i remember. and the only person i got mad at was gypos whatever it is. but i would never send her a message like that. i would never get mad enough to send a message like that to anyone on here (well so far, ha kidding)
i also hate the cunt word and hate when people call other people that so freely.

that girl sounded very very angry.. i don't know what it was about at all but damn.
formerly known as ashhbby.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

The one I got this morning is worse.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

FLOSSY77 wrote:The one I got this morning is worse.

Be careful, they may make a Facebook group about you and make fun of how you look. ;)

:lol:
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

I remember when I was on the jessicagotpregnantonpurpose blog I got alot of crazy messages...I think the craziest one i endured was from someone named Alexandra she was freaking insane!! She told me that I was a fat skank and that Queen Jessica was going to live longer than me.
:/
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

MommyToASweetie wrote:My fave posters are on the Lindsey thread(I hardly post on threads like Taylers because I'm never caught up with them, they move too fast and the Lindsey one I can actually keep up with. Plus its safe to say Lindsey has the most train wreck life, hell she's not even a mother to her kids)
So anyways after that long rant I'd say my favorite posters are
ORN, letmetellya, subject99, blackbettybamf, Yue, LadyBugLurks, etc.

I also love Taylor, even though I don't converse with her a lot, I love all her posts. And Ashleigh and placebo :)
Aww thanks girl! I feel so love <3.
guestgue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by guestgue »

I'm glad you guys seem to be handling disputes amongst yourselves, but if anything crosses the line, even via PM you can always report it for the mods to look into.
“There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.” – Fred Rogers

[email protected]
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

guestgue wrote:I'm glad you guys seem to be handling disputes amongst yourselves, but if anything crosses the line, even via PM you can always report it for the mods to look into.
Guys! Look! We're big girls now!! Yay! =p

My little YTMDers are growing up :')
#FreeBen
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:
guestgue wrote:I'm glad you guys seem to be handling disputes amongst yourselves, but if anything crosses the line, even via PM you can always report it for the mods to look into.
Guys! Look! We're big girls now!! Yay! =p

My little YTMDers are growing up :')
I'm a big girl now!!! Can I eat at the adult table now!?
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

I still think the kiddy table is more fun!
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

I have a hard time keeping up here now since I deleted my youtube account and don't get updates when videos of these yt crazies are posted. I do remember liking bunnysalad and gooseiscooked. I usually forget if I like certain posters or not and any past drama occurred so I pretty much see everyone by how they are currently behaving. There are a few posters that annoy me, that is mainly because I think they lie about themselves.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I do like the chick that has the twerkin for a living signature but I can't ever remember her name.
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

That's blackbetty (:
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh yeah and there was a girl who had a ballerina bending over gif as her avatar, whoever she was I remember liking her too.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

^^^Welcome back, Bob's Burgers.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Thanks I am horrible with remembering usernames. I remember signatures and avatars much better.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bob'sBurgers wrote:Image

I have a hard time keeping up here now since I deleted my youtube account and don't get updates when videos of these yt crazies are posted. I do remember liking bunnysalad and gooseiscooked. I usually forget if I like certain posters or not and any past drama occurred so I pretty much see everyone by how they are currently behaving. There are a few posters that annoy me, that is mainly because I think they lie about themselves.
Oh do tell. Who are these posters?
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I almost did. Maybe will..if it keeps up. For now, no biggie. :P I can take the heat.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”