Pictures of our four legged children!!!

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pictures of our four legged children!!!

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

Makeupgirly our cats could practically be twins so I obviously think he is adorable !! Your dogs are very cute as well. As you can see we have only ever had small dogs but I have always wanted an Italian greyhound !! I a always so jealous when Ashley(Cakewalked) posts pics of hers because we want one so bad !!! When something does happen to FeeFee and I grieve long enough we will probably end up trying to get one !!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I had an Italian greyhound named Cassie, we lost her at the beginning of 2012. Sweetest dog everrrrr I miss her
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I need to dig up pics of Cassie! I recently had a computer issue and backed up my computer to an external and reinstalled windows
#FreeBen
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

cakewalked wrote:Aw. :(
They really are sweethearts. Mine gives me "hugs." He puts one paw on each shoulder and snuggles his face into my neck. also he likes da kissez.
example:
Omg I just love this. My dog Quincy use to put his head into my chest and snuggle. He also would pat your hand with his nose when you would stop. He loved to cuddle. I could cuddle for hours upon hours with him.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Question...does anyone else have very attached dogs? My pit gets upset if I'm late coming home...I took this the other day when I happened to come home a little late...waiting by the door. He'll also cry if my brother is late. Our plot could care less lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Unread post by Guest »

I had a Great Dane once who had horrific separation anxiety. One thing that might help is D.A.P. products. They make sprays, collars, plug-ins and who knows what else.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I'd take a better picture if she hadn't destroyed it...
Lol.

Merry Christmas!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TaylorKnows

I adopted that hamster, my friend tried to take a pic and he ran off lol. Will post a better one later. His name is Bacon.

Oh and my mom doesn't know about him yet. He's staying with my friend until I tell her...wish me luck...
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by strawberries »

My God he looks just like my baby Honey.
TaylorKnows

He's such a chubby little guy. I love him so much.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”