Pictures of our four legged children!!!

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pictures of our four legged children!!!

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

Okay guys this post is awesome for me !! I love my animals !! Happy to be able to share them with you guys !!
On the top left is Juno our wiener dog. She turned 6 two days ago and is spoiled rotten. She was originally supposed to be mine and my husband thought dashchunds were stupid looking dogs but now she is his dog 100% she loves him so much and wants to be with him all the time lol. He has obviously changed his opinion !!
On the top right we have my 10 month old chihuahua Sophie. Originally my mom got her for herself but now that she moved away for 6 months Sophie has become mine and I love her to death !! She is still a puppy so she is crazy !!
Bottom right is our newest addition Monty the orange cat. We rescued him a few months ago for our daughter and the love that cat has for her is amazing to see. He sleeps with her and cuddles with her any chance he gets and plays with her very gently.
On the bottom left is Fee Fee. This is where this post gets hard to write. I have had her for 12 years and she is a full blooded shih-tzu. My mom got her for me for Christmas one year when I was younger. She has always been plagued with health problems due to being allergic to dog food and flea saliva(I know very strange) so she has to be on strict hypoallergenic food and a special kind of flea medicine that doesn't allow the fleas to bite her before it starts working. The past month her health has deteriorated and I even posted on my Facebook yesterday that she walked to the neighbors house and couldn't find her way back. I am pretty sure she is losing her sight completely and her hearing may be going as well and she has arthritis in both her hips. We are also seeing a vet right now due to a large tumor or hernia that has started growing on her belly. I feel that she doesn't have much longer with me and it breaks my heart. This dog has been with me through break ups, my mom getting cancer and going through chemo twice only to find out it didn't work either time, my father going to jail, getting married, having my daughter...so many life changes some good and bad and she was right there. She is not just a dog to me she is special and I don't know what I will do when she does go.
I'm so sorry I wrote a book but my babies mean a lot to me and thought I would share them with you guys !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Omg Monty! I loved seeing him and Kaci. So sweet.

I completely understand about FeeFee. My mom has a Lhasa that went through her divorce with her, and is her baby. Even more so than me, lol.
I'm so sorry that you're going through that.
Animals always become more than just pets, and your little fur baby will always be with you.
<3
Blueberry
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blueberry »

Image It really looks like I'm strangling him, I swear I'm not lol. This is Charlie.

Max
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kaci and Monty are quit the pair!! I've never seen a cat and child have a relationship like theirs but it warms my heart !! Most cats I have had are frightened by young kids and Monty tends to get a little skittish around my friends kids but not around Kaci. He just loves her its so sweet !!

Thank you Ashleigh !! I know that losing her is inevitable but I am just not ready but I see her health just deteriorating before me and I am helpless. The vet pretty much said I could drop about $2,000 for surgery and testing and she still would probably not make it another year. She is old and I always said when she began suffering I would do the selfless thing and put her to sleep but its so hard to think about it,
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Blueberry wrote:Image It really looks like I'm strangling him, I swear I'm not lol. This is Charlie.

Max
Omg I just want to cuddle max and give him hugs and kisses.

Unread post by Guest »

OhReallyNow wrote:you asked for it! lol

Seriously though, these babies rescued me at the right times, and I am so blessed to have them! They make being separated from all my loved ones and husband so much easier.

Marty is my black and white boy and 3 1/2 years old. Maggie Mae is my puppy girl and she's 9 weeks.
I have a Maggie Mae too! Plus a Maissie, a Jackson and a Phil n Miss Kay (who was Si until babies showed up 2 weeks ago :-o )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Unread post by Guest »

lulu Your babies are precious! eek
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Guinea pigs!!! Omg!

Caleb's dad has one named Penny Gig!
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Are those guinea pigs or bunnies ?? Either way they are precious !! We had 2 guinea pigs up until a few months ago. They weren't the right pet for Kaci and it wasn't fair to them so we gave them to an awesome home !!
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

I thought they were bunnies. Speaking of small animals though does anyone like hamsters? I had my girl Honey but she died last year of old age. I loved her to death though.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

strawberries wrote:I thought they were bunnies. Speaking of small animals though does anyone like hamsters? I had my girl Honey but she died last year of old age. I loved her to death though.
I thought thought they were bunnies too.

Anyone have reptiles?
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

I used to really want a small snake but I don't have enough time to give the attention & care they need.

Unread post by Guest »

Thanks ORN! I'm in love with your shihs and even more in love with the fact that the little one is named Maggie Mae!! Our favourite breeds are shih tzus and bulldogs (both english and frechies obviously).

They are lionhead bunnies. lol The babies they had are just ridiculously cute! I'll try to get a few pics of them if they sit still long enough. The morning we were meant to take them to get neutered is when we discovered that we actually had a girl and a boy rather than two boys. We just thought one was a bit of a fatty. Ooops!

Unread post by Guest »

Two are considered "show quality". We're giving them to a friend's children who want to attempt entering rabbit showing. A bunny rescue is going to help us find homes for the other 3.

If we didn't move semi frequently, I'd keep the whole lot! Seven bunnies would be hard to travel/move with though. lol

I'm in love with this thread. I love seeing everyone's pets.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I also have a Maggie, but with no Mae :P
We got her last February from the local dog pound. She's almost a year old. According to them, she is a labrador, retriever, border collie, springer spaniel cross. Most people think she's a border collie. She has traits from all those breeds. A couple of days after we got her, she became ill and had to spend a few days in the vets with Parvo virus. Lucky she survived.

Holly is 4 and a Jack Russell. We got her off my Uncle's Brother in Law. She's a pretty good dog except when it comes to the postman, which caused us to no longer have a flap on out letterbox on the inside of the door as she pulled it off.

Then we've our cat, George. He's pretty dumb for a cat. He seems to think he's a human. His Mother is a Ragdoll and his Dad just an ordinary, run of the mill cat.

We used to have a ton of rabbits, guinea pigs and poultry, but due to foxes and them just dying of natural causes we're down to one rabbit and one duck that live together in a huge pen outside. I've had baby guinea pigs and rabbits born here. We've also hatched out chicks from our chickens. I don't think I'll get anymore rabbits and guinea pigs until I get my own place but I think my Dad plans on getting more chickens and ducks.
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Makeupgirly our cats could practically be twins so I obviously think he is adorable !! Your dogs are very cute as well. As you can see we have only ever had small dogs but I have always wanted an Italian greyhound !! I a always so jealous when Ashley(Cakewalked) posts pics of hers because we want one so bad !!! When something does happen to FeeFee and I grieve long enough we will probably end up trying to get one !!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I had an Italian greyhound named Cassie, we lost her at the beginning of 2012. Sweetest dog everrrrr I miss her
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I need to dig up pics of Cassie! I recently had a computer issue and backed up my computer to an external and reinstalled windows
#FreeBen
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cakewalked wrote:Aw. :(
They really are sweethearts. Mine gives me "hugs." He puts one paw on each shoulder and snuggles his face into my neck. also he likes da kissez.
example:
Omg I just love this. My dog Quincy use to put his head into my chest and snuggle. He also would pat your hand with his nose when you would stop. He loved to cuddle. I could cuddle for hours upon hours with him.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Question...does anyone else have very attached dogs? My pit gets upset if I'm late coming home...I took this the other day when I happened to come home a little late...waiting by the door. He'll also cry if my brother is late. Our plot could care less lol

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”