Tea Lovers!

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
TaylorKnows

Tea Lovers!

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I love coffee, a little too much but I also love tea and I know a few other ladies do as well. Today I was at the mall and just had to take a stop at Teavana. It's my favorite tea shop. =) I tried a few new ones today and bought my new favorite, Strawberry Rose Champagne. It's seriously delicious. I did try Blueberry Bliss because everyone I know says it's amazing but I wasn't a huge fan.

My tea from today...it was 75% of as was the canister. I saved over $45. So happy. =)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tea Lovers!

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

Oh that looks sogood. Another tea fan here. I go to T2
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Mmm Teavana! Blueberry Bliss is amazing mixed with the Pineapple Kona pop and served over ice.

I love the strawberry one though, too.
My berry almond amaretto is calling my name.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Like most Irish people, I love tea. The average Irish person drinks four cups of tea a day. I remember reading we drink the most per capita in the World. Over here as soon as you go into a person'a house, they ask you if you want tea. Not many drink "fancy" teas though, just regular strong tea with milk and either with or without sugar.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I've been drinking one or two cups of tea a day. I used to go to Teavana, but not anymore...I prefer the local tea shop. I also have a huge stash so I'm trying to drink through it. That is a really good deal, though.
queenofhearts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenofhearts »

Is it just me, or does $45 seem really expensive for tea? I got o David's Tea and typically pay about $10-15 for a canister full of tea. It's their expensive accessories that always get me though, the big cups and steeping stuff, I'm a sucker for tea lattes.
guestgue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by guestgue »

I do love Teavana. Samurai Chai with Youthberry White tea...amazing!

And it is pricey, so it kindo f ends up as my "occasional tea" as I too drink many cups a day. They also have a fantastic seasonal pumpkin chai that I'm still working through.

As far as my everyday Chais go (Chai is my favorite if you can't tell) I use adore one by Celestial, but they phased it out. Now my go to is from the brand Good Earth. I just care about taste, but for anyone trying to watch for certain things it's gluten free, kosher, and all of that good stuff.
“There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.” – Fred Rogers

[email protected]
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Mmmmm...T2 is my favourite shop. Every time my daughter and I go to the shops, we try all the free samples. Hubby got me the iced tea jug for Christmas and we have been drinking it by the gallon. We've just finished Southern Sunrise, it was kind of insipid to be honest, we've just started Fruitalicious....it's so good, tastes of peaches. I want to try a rose one next.

In terms of normal tea, I have 3 or 4 cups a day. I like it strong with just a dash of milk. My favourite has always been Tetley All Rounders but when we were in London, we tried English tea and OMG the taste difference is phenomenal. The Brits know how to make tea! We have tea plantations up in Far North Queensland and Daintree tea is delicious too. I also like green tea, although I seem to be in the minority there - most people I speak to hate it.

Obviously, I love me some tea!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

queenofhearts wrote:Is it just me, or does $45 seem really expensive for tea? I got o David's Tea and typically pay about $10-15 for a canister full of tea. It's their expensive accessories that always get me though, the big cups and steeping stuff, I'm a sucker for tea lattes.
I ordered a bunch of David's Tea last year and was really happy it was so cheap but it seemed low-quality to me. :( I threw away almost all of it. I'm a tea snob. <3
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

queenofhearts wrote:Is it just me, or does $45 seem really expensive for tea? I got o David's Tea and typically pay about $10-15 for a canister full of tea. It's their expensive accessories that always get me though, the big cups and steeping stuff, I'm a sucker for tea lattes.
$45 is not a lot at Tevana. The quality is good. You get what you pay for. Also, 8oz. of tea can last you awhile. Little hint, you can reuse the leaves, my cousin taught me this.
megbabe07
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by megbabe07 »

Tea is a part of my daily meal and I really love drinking tea. I really love tea whether it is green, black, hot, iced or cold. I also love tea with flavors like chamomile, jasmine, lavender, lemon, ginger, mint and other flavors. I also love the tea from Teavana and Twinings they sell the best tea.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”