What is everyone doing for Valentines?

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: What is everyone doing for Valentines?

Unread post by sleep84 »

subject99 wrote:My day kept getting worst and worst also. Honestly, today is literally pushing me to my breaking pointing. The past week, maybe the past couple weeks it seems like everything that is planned always seems to go wrong ? Or that can go wrong will go wrong. Everything in my life is literally going wrong. Nothing is staying to plan. Everything is going wrong. Everything is going wrong. Cue the mental and emotional break down now. When I got to footlocker. I almost broke down crying in front of my friend. That was only the second time that day.
Something tells me that your plans to move away from your ex went down the drain?
I'm sorry you are having a rough patch :(

@Rachaellelouise: it's better to be short of manipulative people, than having plenty of those. Your relationship ended..on V's day? :shock:
well, maybe for your it wasn't really a day of romance with someone else...but with yourself. Truth and honesty are always good things.
*I gagged in my mouth a little at the sound of this... :? sounds condescending but you get the gist of it*
up all night, got demons to fight
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by subject99 »

thegooseiscooked wrote:
subject99 wrote:My day kept getting worst and worst also. Honestly, today is literally pushing me to my breaking pointing. The past week, maybe the past couple weeks it seems like everything that is planned always seems to go wrong ? Or that can go wrong will go wrong. Everything in my life is literally going wrong. Nothing is staying to plan. Everything is going wrong. Everything is going wrong. Cue the mental and emotional break down now. When I got to footlocker. I almost broke down crying in front of my friend. That was only the second time that day.

Hope things look up for you very soon. XX

I have an appalling memory on here, but are you the one who is separated from the father of your children and was planning a clandestine move interstate?
I'm hoping things too. T-minus 8 days till the move t-minus 6 days till my daddy-o gets here and starts packing us up and getting us out of here. Yes we have been separate since January 2012 (daughter born that September 2012). We moving 4 hours away from the children's father. At first I was looking to transfer within the company/apartment I am in now. I found the apartments I wanted to transfer too so since my parents are in the area (45 mins away) they booked the appointment and went to go see for me. They go and see. They wait well over 20 mins. The super is late. The place is a complete mess on the outside and inside. The carpet needs to be completely pulled up, the kitchen needs to be completely gutted, just the whole place needs to be re-done, same with the two bedroom for the godparents of my daughter (they were going to move up there with us, not now). Plan number 1 FAIL! So I call an complain to the company about this (I am currently living in this company now and I don't have any problems with building I am living in now its clean, I have amazing supers they fix whatever needs fixing right away, if I have a question it gets answered right away, if I need help unrelated to my house( they gave offered to drive me for groceries one time if I really really need too but I've never taken the ride). They are just amazing. I just figured stay within the company. After a few weeks of calling they offer my mum to show a another building that turns out to be another EPIC FAIL. They offer an 3 bedroom for march 1st the tenant leaves hands her keys in she leaves she goes to the town to view where she wants to live she finds "mold". She goes back to the apartment building that my parents are viewing and the super hands her a key and let's her pay a day by day rent for an apartment which is illegal. I just lost my apartment.Fml. That's how I became to living in my parents basement. Nothing going to according to plan. Then all the other stuff not going to plan.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

placebo wrote:
I am really sorry to hear this. I don't know what's wrong, but whatever it is, I hope it gets better / worked out soon <3
Well yesterday just yesterday not including all what else what has been going wrong (on top of everything that has already else been going wrong because what can go wrong will go wrong ) I show up for my eye appointment late. I tell the father of my children to show up at my for 10am. He shows up at 11:10. Maybe 11:05am. He constantly does this to me when I have medical appointments so I should have seen this coming. I get to the office about 10 mind late to my appointment. The front desk lady tells me. "Oh we've been trying to call you but your voice mail is full ". I reply with "no it's not". She says "oh, well we've tried to call you yesterday to confirm your appointment for today, then to call you this morning to tell you that your doctor just left and that appointment is now cancelled." So I said. "Okay so because you failed to reiterate my telephone number and make sure my phone is up to date I now don't have an appointment." And the conversation also went on further. I then left to catch the bus. I get to the bus stop I wait maybe 3 mins I go to get my wallet NOT there. I bloody left it in the stupid eye doctors office. Back I go. I then have to wait about over an hour. I transfer busses. Get on the number 10 get to the mall. I am walking to Once Upon A Child (I am also carting 3 bags of shit full of old clothes to sell) . This Jamaican black guy gets in my face and says " hey sista, listen to me your so beautiful, listen to me I'm telling the truth your so beautiful". Like wtf man! I'm bloody wearing a bloody toque, a winter jacket, sweat pants and 5 year old worn out salt stain uggs, I don't need this shit, I continue to walk to once upon a child hand my stuff in. I walk the back along the outside to footlocker to where my friend works so I can exchange the other shoes I got for Christmas in for a different pair for a pair that fits. At this point my day was so shit I almost broke down in front of him. I ended up getting a pair of shoes I liked. I get to once upon a child the tools had 40 mins to my 1 big bag and 3 pairs of shoes not done. One I got back. So they do my bag I leave I walk back I almost miss my bus but I run and catch my number 10 home. What they didn't take I go and donate to the women's shelter. Of course my bus home is bloody late like always. Forget my daughters prescriptions so off to the pharmacy because god forbid her father pick it up yet he knew it was ready he bloody answered the call and they told him it was ready yet I had to pick it up on top of everything else. Finally made it home after that by 3:30/4pm. Can't remember the exact time. But hey my stove my finally fixed too! My bottom element in my stove wasn't working either for about 4 or so days. So that was another issues. Just a huge cluster fuck the past couple week I honestly could go on about everything.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sleep84 wrote:
Something tells me that your plans to move away from your ex went down the drain?
I'm sorry you are having a rough patch :(

@Rachaellelouise: it's better to be short of manipulative people, than having plenty of those. Your relationship ended..on V's day? :shock:
well, maybe for your it wasn't really a day of romance with someone else...but with yourself. Truth and honesty are always good things.
*I gagged in my mouth a little at the sound of this... :? sounds condescending but you get the gist of it*

Nope plans are still in motion. Just stuff getting done before I move are getting are screwed up. Which are not good. I also came to find out my daughters health card is wrong. Her name on it is wrong. Not good. They spelt her name wrong. Another cluster fuck. I never had to take her to the hospital till last week and the nurse noticed it and pointed it out to me and I'm like fuuuuck! Another thing I have to do before I move. But thankfully the SIN card, long and short birth certificate is all spelt correctly. It's just the health card. Like seriously. Anything that could go wrong will honesty go wrong for me!!!
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Im so sorry to hear all this Subject, <3 My prayers and thoughts are with you
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

old_soul_here wrote:Im so sorry to hear all this Subject, <3 My prayers and thoughts are with you
Thanks girl, literally anything that will go wrong is wrong. Don't mind me. Just going to go wallow in self pity in this corner over here guys. With this bottle of German white wine. Monday is a stupid holiday do is one less day to get stuff sorted out but it's one less day for their day to figure stuff out and one less day for him to go to the court house if he has a plan so I guess that's good. I just want out of here. I just want my dad here.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by old_soul_here »

I've been there done that so if you ever need to talk I am here, I went through this earlier in the year with my ex-husband.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And then let's not even get into pain and medication issues. I now have to pay over 70 dollars for 4 pain patches that only stay on for 7 days that don't even work so my doctor called me. I spoke to him. He said he would call me at the end of the week. He didn't he called me last Tuesday. I put my phone on silent because I was feeding my daughter a bottle before nap. I turned my phone back on noticed I missed a call. Phoned back right away left a message. Called back the next day left a message and have been waiting ever since. It's been over a week. So now I have no idea what the bloody hell he is now. I only bought one patch which was 27 bucks. But all four is 70. So now I have to return on Wednesday for the lady 3 because if I had spoken to him he might have changed the whole dosage higher or change the whole pain med completely. My Arthritis is becoming so bad that it hurts to even do dishes. When I stand to do them my knees burn so bad and tingle like I have a fire on them. My jaw I can't even begin to describe it for you guys unless I get a hammer and just whack it for you guys and then you guys can walk around and then I get a blow torch and torch your jaw and knew joints also and walk around too. Only way I can best describe everything. I have other sensations of pain. Numbess in my face, sharpness, tingles, it's all hard to explain sometimes But at least me got the migraines under control. Ugh it's all so frustrating. People just don't understand because I don't walk with a Cain, wheel chair, walker, etc.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”