Favourite YouTube Mommies?

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
lorenaaa
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Favourite YouTube Mommies?

Unread post by lorenaaa »

As much fun as it is to rant (or if you're like me, 'read') about the mommies we love to hate I'm in the mood for a change of scenery for a while. I'm sick of watching liars and fakes that just make me angry for the rest of the day and want to focus on some more positive, no drama mommas for a while that I can actually learn from. Anybody got any suggestions. Please for Gods sake don't anybody mention Sacconejolys, itsjudyslife or dailybumps...especially dailybumps! Perhaps someone who hasn't let the fame (or lack thereof) and money get to their heads please?
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Favourite YouTube Mommies?

Unread post by ber614 »

My favorite YouTube mom is Kayla from ObbsandLala and Vlogsandlala. Her son is three (almost four) and adorable. She makes a lot of videos about cloth diapering, makeup, meal plans, and life vlogs.
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

Sadly all the ones I seem to really like, always stop youtube. Brandiandbaby, Dearbabypumpkinseed, xXxTemperancexXx.
Brandiandbaby has some videos left of her pregnancy but just up and left one day. Dearbabypumpkinseed only has 2 videos and left because of drama on her babys fathers side, xXxTemperancexXx did the same thing.

The only ones I really like that are still kind of active are teenmummy94 and Charne Miles. I also like AlyLoveandLoss, she had a full term stillborn and then had twins that are now 8 months old.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Modifiedmother, Beccababydoll, Lindsandbaby, GabeandJesss
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
lorenaaa
Amateur
Amateur

cakewalked wrote:I like Emily Wowk and Lisa Dunlop. They're kids have the same dad and now they're friends (neither are with him). They're separate channels and don't post frequently, Emily's camera is broken. But honestly I don't watch many I actually like, I've realized. I also like sarahwallflower and kvebe002, neither of which really post now but you can watch their old videos.
Notice how the moms without tons of drama don't have a ton of viewers..Oh and teenmummy94 aka Jemma.
I love Emily and Lisa! I was so excited when they did that vlog together introducing Lisa and their story and how they are both working to support their kids and lean on each other for help. It was so refreshing! Its a shame they don't post much though. I haven't seen sarahwallflower or kvebe002 but I'll check them out. Its such a shame that these silly little teenage girls are attracted to all the moms with the most chaos and drama in their lives. I'm so over the ones who just pop out baby after baby to get YouTube attention but none of them are smart enough to turn their YouTube fame (while it lasts) into something else like creators are supposed to. They think its a career when its really just a short lived foot in the door. I want to see women that have their heads on straight and set a GOOD example for their kids and the young girls that watch them. I like Britneyandbaby because there is little drama, no lies that I can see, a positive attitude and she posts frequently. I want more like her!
lorenaaa
Amateur
Amateur

AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:Modifiedmother, Beccababydoll, Lindsandbaby, GabeandJesss
Are you serious?
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

lorenaaa wrote:
AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:Modifiedmother, Beccababydoll, Lindsandbaby, GabeandJesss
Are you serious?
Lol heck no
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

I like Marie bitsandclips and I don't mind Carla thebubblelush. I also like Louise from Sprinkleofglitter but she's not a mummy vlogger, she just has a daughter who features in some of her videos. She's probably my favourite Youtuber in general.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I mostly only follow dramatic teens Mom for the entertainment factor. Since I don't have kids, I'm not really looking for parenting information or youtube Moms to relate to. So I don't think I follow any Moms that I actually like lol. BrittandKorey seems quite sweet though.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

Personally I like Marie BitsandClips, HannahInJapana, BabyBellyKelli, 8KidsWhosCounting, Subfertilefrugalista, ObbsandLala, and DanielleBabyBliss.
TheEnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheEnd »

I really like Katy from katulka2. She doesn't make videos much anymore, though.
Imbluedabadidabadi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Imbluedabadidabadi »

Katulka2 is great, I also watch Kelsey from Plus1Please, Jaimie from Jlynnemama, Allison from Allison Wonderland, Jen from How Jen Does It, HappilyaHousewife
Plus other randoms like Joy of Baking and Foodwishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I love AlyLoveAndLoss! She just seems like such a sweet lady.

I really want to like tweedletee10. She's cute and James is adorable. Haven't watched her in a bit so haven't seen the new baby.

I used to like mommy062010.

There's a girl named Maddie2908622 who I really like who gave her daughter up for adoption.
#FreeBen
mookieloo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookieloo »

Katulka2, Plus1please, Kayla from Obbsandlala, Lindsey from lindzer722, and Vegetarianwifey.
lovebeingamomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovebeingamomma »

I relate more to the older mommies: PollkaDotsandBunkerGear, AmandaplusLily, The Dodge Family, VegetarianWifey to name a few.
lorenaaa
Amateur
Amateur

AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:
lorenaaa wrote:
Are you serious?
Lol heck no
Oh thank God haha!!!
lorenaaa
Amateur
Amateur

I'm liking Amandamuse Erinandbaby and Ashandj2011. They rarely have drama and even though there are still little things about each of them that irks me- they're still a lot better than some if the others. Not many subs though.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Emily Wowk was one of the first YT moms I watched, and I really like her and her videos. Especially the split family one, that broke my heart a little.

Others I watch would be Haylee from Hayleeandbaby, Jemma from Teenmummy94, Julia from SoCliche, Nikole from AleiasTeenMama and Edenbojangles, but she doesn't really vlog anymore but I follows her IG's and her kids are god damn adorable.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Other than the ones already mentioned, I vaguely follow missmommymelissa. She can get annoying when she rambles on and on and when discussing her "modeling", but besides those caveats, she's a nice person, good mom, cute family.
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

HayleeandFamily (hayleeandbaby), and tayandbaby2012 I like taylor because her son is just a few weeks older than mine so I can relate a lot to her.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”