Looking for new and up and coming moms

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
Imbluedabadidabadi
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Looking for new and up and coming moms

Unread post by Imbluedabadidabadi »

I'm looking for suggestions for some new moms to watch. I'm sick of the sell outs and the people who are super fake. Any normal mamas out there?
Medic

Re: Looking for new and up and coming moms

Unread post by Medic »

thats harris family journey she's only about 21 i think and she is a single mom with twin girls that were born just shortly after 20 weeks and one has a ton of medical conditions like feeding tube, ventilator etc. she's off the vent now but I really enjoy watching her i just found her today.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Started watching Itsmekassidee. She is pregnant first baby. She is dying to be yt famous.
Momwithsparklyheels, she is pregnant with number 3 having some issues, she is a teacher and stretched real thin. Sends her kids to daycare to run errands.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

LOL so true about itsmekassidee. She's also a fan of the GumpsAlongTheWay and BeccaCrazyDoll2011.

Not a mom yet but I've recently started watching ConceiveABaby. She's an Australian gal who is very bubbly and silly and a bit loud. I love it. She and her husband have been trying to conceive for 7 years. For a couple years, they worked at a "campsite", it was basically like a bare bones hotel except not as nice doing a bunch of construction shit to help them save up money for IVF. They were supposed to do it right away but her husband wasn't working and they had to wait about a month until he could be working so she went back to work there for a few more weeks to get them by. IVF is coming soon though. I will probably cry when she gets pregnant lol. Super sweet lady, love her!
#FreeBen
hellcatspangled
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hellcatspangled »

Most of the mum vloggers I watch don't have threads so I'll post them here:
Hannah Maggs - she used to be a beauty vlogger but now just does amazingly edited weekly vlogs with her husband Stef and baby Grayson. She has over 100,000 subbies now though, and is with "Gleam" if you can deal with that :P
The Witt Family (Claire) - such a lovely person, does fun weekly vlogs/DITL/recipe videos/favourites etc. Has 5yr old son Alister and 2.5yr old Violet.
Katieandbaby - she's really young only like 21/22 I think, has a 7 month old daughter Ellie. She's really nice as well hasn't been posting much lately though.
IvyandRachael - again really nice person, has 2 daughters Ivy is 22 months I think and Quinn is 4 or 5 months.
Elise Sheree (littlemisszara) - she edits awesomely has a one year old daughter Zara, she does recipe and beauty videos as well and deserves way more than 170 subbies imo (she does love sacconejolys though, if you can look past that)
And lastly Mrs Rebecca Meldrum - she mostly does hauls/reviews/pregnancy updates, she does have a 2.5yr old called Safiyah (think that's how you spell it) and is having another girl.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”