Favorite Youtubers?

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Favorite Youtubers?

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

So I was just curious about everyone's favorite youtubers!
My favorite are probably Mark&Ethan. They are these two really cool guys who make really cool (and sweet) videos about adventures they have together as a couple. Mark's channel started to get popular after he did a video titled "Awkward Kissing" that went viral.

I also love Laci Green, the sex+ guru of Youtube. But she doesn't post often, when she does it is always informative and really fascinating!
https://www.youtube.com/user/lacigreen
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Favorite Youtubers?

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I'm really into gaming, so I watch TheRunawayGuys - a collab channel made of ProtonJonSA, Chuggaaconroy, and NintendoCapriSun. I also watch their individual channels (Jon's more for Mario romhacks that he did in the past).
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Tbh I don't really like anyone I watch lmao. I do watch ConceiveABaby and I love her. She and her hubby have been TTC for 7 years next month and have been through a lot with their struggles. They're doing IVF before the end of the year and I have my fingers crossed so hard for her. She's a wonderful fur mama to her dog(s) (they're in the process of adopting an older dachshund as a companion for the one they have already). She's Australian and is really bubbly and I just think she seems so sweet. She recently showed a video of her playing with I believe her niece's baby and it literally made me tear up, she was SOOO full of joy. I can't wait for her to finally have kids of her own. I would be surprised to ever hear her complain about it. Haha she's really the only person I watch that I actually enjoy watching.

I'm fascinated by conspiracy theory though I'm not necessarily a believer but I do watch some conspiracy videos here and there. No one in particular as there's just so very many.
#FreeBen
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I watch tons of stuff. Informative or conspiracy. I hate watch many moms. The ones I enjoy (so far) Bitsandclips, Plusone, Raising The Barrs and My Housewife life (Organizedlikejen)
Yes. I love Jen. She is a nutty, sweet shopoholic and I like her. I have read all the GG about her. I don't care.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Anything about Urban Legends and Halloween weird I know lol I don't really have a favorite youtuber though.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

Reading old threads again..

I like doitonadime she makes really quick and to the point videos on things like DIY organization etc all for dirt cheap.
spricket
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spricket »

I think my favorite vloggers are MayMommy2011 (she's on here so most should have heard of her) and TeenyVlogs (Small channel, just had adorable twin boys + a 16 month old) but my favorite channel is WatchMojo. Hubby and I will sit and watch their videos for HOURS. They're usually Top 10 list videos but they have other fun ones as well. Another fun one we can watch for hours is Cinema Sins - it points out flaws and other silly things in movies.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”