• Advertisement

OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Re: OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Postby ckks » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:49 am

lisahunt wrote:Sorry OT but I haven't been in this forum for a while and must have missed the herpes part? Why is that the main pic on this board ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyra had a cold sore and was kissing the kids and that’s how the topic of oral herpes came up here.

ckks
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:21 am

vmokk wrote:
ckks wrote:
vmokk wrote:if they aren't going to change him regularly they should potty train him.. which is a lot of work so i know it won't happen. because i mean, they're busy and tired (eye roll). i feel bad for babies, as soon as they register they shit themselves and can articulate that they shit themselves you should really work on potty training. i'd like to see them sit in their soiled pants for hours.

I think they’re starting to and just not mentioning it heavily on the vlogs because of the whole demonetization issue. I really hope they stick to it this time and it’s not like everything else that they just start and finish. I know potty training and when it should be done is touchy subject for some and “every kid is different” but Levi seems to communicate much better than Jackson and he’s been potty trained for awhile. if J can tell KK when he needs to go, I’m sure L could tell OK too. they’ve just been lazy with it and always use traveling as an excuse. take a week or two and take a break from traveling and really put 100% into potty training your child.

— i think it has more to do with how much effort the parents put into then it does the childs willingness and readyness. we have 5 kids (yikes) our youngest will be 2 in december, we potty trained the other 4.. 3 girls and 1 boy all before the age of 2. i know a lot of people on here like to bag on KK but jackson communicates 10x better than levi. i unsubscribed to both a year ago, when i saw KK’s baby announcement i watched a couple of their vlogs and was surprised by how much jackson is talking, hes a little firecracker now. i checked OK’s videos expecting kyra to be expecting too and was surprised by how little levi interacts. he also doesn’t seem to fond of his sister. idk - all im saying is good on KK for sticking with it and potty training jackson. his big boy room is also adorable.

Jackson only parrots. He does not come up with his own speech and cant respond to questions. He just repeats what he hears. Also i get the feeling jackson doesnt like landon. Levi clearly adores alaya.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mumof2 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:30 pm

ckks wrote:
lisahunt wrote:Sorry OT but I haven't been in this forum for a while and must have missed the herpes part? Why is that the main pic on this board ?

Kyra had a cold sore and was kissing the kids and that’s how the topic of oral herpes came up here.

Ahh I see.
That is so dangerous if she was kissing them.

Mumof2
Talker

Postby LoverNotAFighter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:41 pm

aspynferris wrote:1. I like seeing Kyra feeding the kids real meals
2. I noticed either Kyra or Oscar now always sit with the kids at the table for meals and I really like that
3. Did Kyra really call Alaya and seafood whore lol like really Kyra such limited vocab that you call your baby a whore ...?
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur

Postby LoverNotAFighter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:13 pm

KaterTot wrote:
Mnc123 wrote:I almost feel like kyra is over being a mom like she never changes there diapers or even bothers to really get them dressed, she doesn’t even cut up they’re food!! But yet she has time to go to target and buy a bunch of stuff for an office she doesn’t need...

Weirder than that, she cut up Levi the 2 1/2 yr olds food and not the 1 yr old babies food. She is really odd at parenting for lack of a better word. She didn't cut either of their grapes though, the commonly known choking hazard. I was about the same age as her when I had mine and I was not this clueless and I had no internet or anything in those days, we called it common sense.

I never cut my sons grapes up when he was younger, never once did he ever choke on them. If your child is to young to chew on the food before swallowing it then I guess that makes it a choking hazard (I do understand the shape and the size of it can block the wind pipe blah blah)
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur

Postby doggo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:47 pm

keyraeee wrote:What really bugs me is that they never update on what they mention in the vlogs. Like they made a whole big deal about Kyra going back to school which I thought was awesome. Then they show her doing school work in a couple of vlogs and then thats it. It’s never mentioned again. Same with the whole house hunting thing. Are they not gonna down size anymore? She mentioned something about finishing the basement in the future so I guess that means they’re staying?? Like come on use the vlogs to give updates on the things you mention. Don’t just make a big announcement and then never address it again.

Oh damn. I stopped watching them like six months ago and came here to their thread out of curiosity and was expecting those changes to have been made. At least it sounds like they finally got a table?
doggo
Talker

Postby Mnc123 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Kyra at her office doing work... more like Kyra at her office playing on Facebook. such a waste of money.
Mnc123
Amateur

Postby aspynferris » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 pm

This thread is so dead :((

Kyra seems to actually be doing something in that office since they’ve uploaded two videos in one day haha
aspynferris
Talker

Postby Newmomma » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:26 pm

aspynferris wrote:This thread is so dead :((

Kyra seems to actually be doing something in that office since they’ve uploaded two videos in one day haha

They’re boring and still trashy. Nothings changed. Thread ded.
Newmomma
Gossiper

Postby Newmomma » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:27 pm

LoverNotAFighter wrote:
aspynferris wrote:1. I like seeing Kyra feeding the kids real meals
2. I noticed either Kyra or Oscar now always sit with the kids at the table for meals and I really like that
3. Did Kyra really call Alaya and seafood whore lol like really Kyra such limited vocab that you call your baby a whore ...?

The bar is so low people are happy they feed their kids? Lol
Newmomma
Gossiper

Postby Hollypop » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:33 am

1cor138 wrote:They used to get crap for not cutting Levi’s grapes all the time, I’m not sure how they haven’t learned yet!

Because you guys don’t control their lives! Just because you make a comment about something they do, doesn’t mean they’re going to listen to you. You have absolutely ZERO control over what they do.

Hollypop

Postby Hollypop » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:37 am

Steps_to_STFU wrote:These kids are the poster children for white trash koolaid kids. Always filthy, always in dirty diapers, always naked, always food everywhere, they just need the little red stain around their mouth and they'll be set. I mean what parent in their right mind allows both kids to fight over a massive glass of water just resting on a chair and digging their hands into it. If my youngest tries touching my stuff I move it out of her reach. Nope these lazy assholes can't even do that.

I’m pretty sure the only white trash thing about this is you. You probably don’t even have kids and just sit on this site judging them because you have nothing else to do.

Hollypop

Postby Newmomma » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:56 am

Hollypop wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:These kids are the poster children for white trash koolaid kids. Always filthy, always in dirty diapers, always naked, always food everywhere, they just need the little red stain around their mouth and they'll be set. I mean what parent in their right mind allows both kids to fight over a massive glass of water just resting on a chair and digging their hands into it. If my youngest tries touching my stuff I move it out of her reach. Nope these lazy assholes can't even do that.

I’m pretty sure the only white trash thing about this is you. You probably don’t even have kids and just sit on this site judging them because you have nothing else to do.

Dumbass who forced you to come here and personally attack people? Go kiss ass elsewhere you might get a like from Kyra. Lol
Newmomma
Gossiper

Postby Amanda-L » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:13 am

LoverNotAFighter wrote:
I never cut my sons grapes up when he was younger, never once did he ever choke on them. If your child is to young to chew on the food before swallowing it then I guess that makes it a choking hazard (I do understand the shape and the size of it can block the wind pipe blah blah)

Kids older then those 2 have been known to choke and die. Just because you got lucky with your son doesn't make it okay. It takes what, an extra minute to chop up a handful of grapes? Yeah, chances are they'll be fine, but knowing how many little'uns have suffered horrible deaths by one getting lodged, why even risk it?
Amanda-L
Informer

Postby Pineapples » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:32 am

It’s not about chewing grapes, the texture and size make them a choking hazard because they slip down the windpipe. Bragging about Not cutting them up is ridiculous. IMO it’s the same as putting your kid in a car seat but not buckling then in correctly.

Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby cklein31 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:54 am

Pineapples wrote:It’s not about chewing grapes, the texture and size make them a choking hazard because they slip down the windpipe. Bragging about Not cutting them up is ridiculous. IMO it’s the same as putting your kid in a car seat but not buckling then in correctly.

Which is also something OK is guilty of doing LOL

cklein31
Informer

Postby Milkmama0306 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:59 am

Hollypop wrote:
1cor138 wrote:They used to get crap for not cutting Levi’s grapes all the time, I’m not sure how they haven’t learned yet!

Because you guys don’t control their lives! Just because you make a comment about something they do, doesn’t mean they’re going to listen to you. You have absolutely ZERO control over what they do.

No one is expecting them to listen. I'm sure Kyra has had many other moms telling her to cut her kid's grapes up. Pure laziness.
No one is trying to control their lives either, now if people message them directly saying "you better cut your kid's grapes up or else", that is being controlling. This is just discussing shit that you can't comment on youtube because people go bat shit crazy. If someone gave me advice that could save my son's life, id take it, not start a Snapchat rant.
I'm a young mom like Kyra, i get it, we want to prove that we know everything but as a parent I admit, sometimes i don't know shit but i keep an open mind on people's advice, instead of how she handles it, "I'm the mom, i dont have to listen, i know what's best, acting like the perfect mom behind a keyboard but won't say it to my face". She gives young moms a bad name.
I don't agree that a moms knows what's best, yes most of the time but there's always room for improvement for the safety of our kids and well-being.
I come on this forum to discuss youtube moms, and how once they start making money, they change, they become entitled, their parenting goes down.
It's not to control their lives but discuss what we can't in the comment sections because people get so highly defensive.
We base everything off what they show us.

Kyra isn't the worst mother in my eyes, she isn't the best, but she can improve and keep an open mind.
A lot of people represent her what a good young mother is, I don't agree.
A lot of people say her and Oscar are good examples for young parents, again I do not agree.
I use to be a fan, I would see a lot of things they do that can be harmful to their kids, I comment asking if people thought the same, noo, I was bashed, big time, didn't matter most of those people weren't parents. I don't know how I found this site but I found a bunch of people who agreed.
Again this is not to control their lives but to discuss

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Milkmama0306
Informer

Postby minties82 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:16 am

Wtf is with saying Alaya is fat all the time? I actually think she looks fairly slim gir her age. Pisses me off.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
minties82
Informer

Postby MoonFace » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:52 am

I can't be the only one who can't stand Kbaby videos right? they're so fucking boring. I don't think she's ever put an interesting video on that channel. Btw I'm new here. Hi.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
MoonFace
Informer

Postby Amanda-L » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:57 am

minties82 wrote:Wtf is with saying Alaya is fat all the time? I actually think she looks fairly slim gir her age. Pisses me off.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk

It really is annoying, like when he always used to pick at Levi for eating sweets or something. Those kids are going to grow up with the same messed up views on food and their bodies all thanks to their man child of a father. He needs to knock it off before they get to the age where they start being fully aware of what he's saying. Just let the poor kids eat and enjoy their food, the snide remarks are completely unnecessary.
Amanda-L
Informer

Postby Amanda-L » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:01 am

MoonFace wrote:I can't be the only one who can't stand Kbaby videos right? they're so fucking boring. I don't think she's ever put an interesting video on that channel. Btw I'm new here. Hi.

Loving your username :D

Tbh, I can barely watch the vlog these days, let alone anything on her personal channel. Whenever I tried before I felt like my brain was being fried. She talks to fast, repeats herself and trips over her words a lot. Also, everything is either cute or super cute. The girl needs to learn new ways of describing things.
Amanda-L
Informer

Postby Mnc123 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:07 pm

What bothers me is kyras attitude towards potty training like yes it’s a struggle but she acts like doing it for a few days means he should have it down by now. Plus she just tweeted about all their up coming travel plans and how is Levi suppose to learn if there’s no consistency cause we all know she won’t keep up with it while they’re traveling.
Mnc123
Amateur

Postby Amanda-L » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Those kids are always being shown wearing pissy wet nappies that sag down to their knees... You'd think parents who seem to hate changing nappies as much as they do would be wanting Levi to start using the potty as soon as possible.
Amanda-L
Informer

Postby MoonFace » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Amanda-L wrote:
MoonFace wrote:I can't be the only one who can't stand Kbaby videos right? they're so fucking boring. I don't think she's ever put an interesting video on that channel. Btw I'm new here. Hi.

Loving your username :D

Tbh, I can barely watch the vlog these days, let alone anything on her personal channel. Whenever I tried before I felt like my brain was being fried. She talks to fast, repeats herself and trips over her words a lot. Also, everything is either cute or super cute. The girl needs to learn new ways of describing things.
Thank you! And yes girl I agree.

MoonFace
Informer

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Lol I love how your screen name an homage to Karen

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to OKBaby