• Advertisement

OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Re: OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Postby KaterTot » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:23 pm

Mnc123 wrote:I almost feel like kyra is over being a mom like she never changes there diapers or even bothers to really get them dressed, she doesn’t even cut up they’re food!! But yet she has time to go to target and buy a bunch of stuff for an office she doesn’t need...

Weirder than that, she cut up Levi the 2 1/2 yr olds food and not the 1 yr old babies food. She is really odd at parenting for lack of a better word. She didn't cut either of their grapes though, the commonly known choking hazard. I was about the same age as her when I had mine and I was not this clueless and I had no internet or anything in those days, we called it common sense.
KaterTot
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby KKand3boys » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:40 am

Who wants to bet the picture she got to hang in her office is the same green one that she has in both her laundry room and bedroom lol
KKand3boys
Informer

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:48 am

She's such a sad little child. She's so excited about a closet with a window and a desk. Makes her feel like a big girl going to "work" then home to hint to her lazy boyfriend for the 5th time that day at how she would like a engagement ring.
Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:47 am

Steps_to_STFU wrote:These kids are the poster children for white trash koolaid kids. Always filthy, always in dirty diapers, always naked, always food everywhere, they just need the little red stain around their mouth and they'll be set. I mean what parent in their right mind allows both kids to fight over a massive glass of water just resting on a chair and digging their hands into it. If my youngest tries touching my stuff I move it out of her reach. Nope these lazy assholes can't even do that.

Levi used to have that red ring all the time. They’d put him to bed with a dirty face!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby Mnc123 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:03 am

She always starts stuff but never finishes! I doubt they’ll have the office for very long. But also I don’t understand why people in the comments agree with her about pressuring Oscar for a ring, they’re only 21! I feel like she’s just bored and not happy and thinks that a ring will make everything better
Mnc123
Amateur

Postby Milkmama0306 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:09 am

Steps_to_STFU wrote:She's such a sad little child. She's so excited about a closet with a window and a desk. Makes her feel like a big girl going to "work" then home to hint to her lazy boyfriend for the 5th time that day at how she would like a engagement ring.
The whole office thing is a waste of money. She literallly goes to check emails and comment of shit. I wonder how long she even spends there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Milkmama0306
Informer

Postby PinkMoscato » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:33 am

Hi! I’ve been lurking here for months but finally finished making an account. Figured I’d introduce myself and weigh in on the naked kids thing.

I grew up in south Florida where running around in a diaper/underwear was normal as a toddler. It was hot out and I know I would take my clothes off all the time. Parents stopped trying eventually. It’s just how life was. When we moved to Southern California some families had that same mentality, but not all.

So I’m not at all offended by their allowing their kids to not be dressed. What does bother me is that they aren’t clean, and that they let them go outside in the cold. I live in Utah. I am experiencing the same weather as they are and I can guarantee it’s not warm enough to be outside naked and barefoot this time of year.

They have a weird mix of parenting behaviors where sometimes I think they’re okay, and other times I’m just baffled.
PinkMoscato
Amateur

Postby keyraeee » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:21 am

What really bugs me is that they never update on what they mention in the vlogs. Like they made a whole big deal about Kyra going back to school which I thought was awesome. Then they show her doing school work in a couple of vlogs and then thats it. It’s never mentioned again. Same with the whole house hunting thing. Are they not gonna down size anymore? She mentioned something about finishing the basement in the future so I guess that means they’re staying?? Like come on use the vlogs to give updates on the things you mention. Don’t just make a big announcement and then never address it again.

keyraeee
Informer

Postby GossipLadyy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:51 pm

keyraeee wrote:What really bugs me is that they never update on what they mention in the vlogs. Like they made a whole big deal about Kyra going back to school which I thought was awesome. Then they show her doing school work in a couple of vlogs and then thats it. It’s never mentioned again. Same with the whole house hunting thing. Are they not gonna down size anymore? She mentioned something about finishing the basement in the future so I guess that means they’re staying?? Like come on use the vlogs to give updates on the things you mention. Don’t just make a big announcement and then never address it again.

This. It is so annoying. I think they do it because they don't want to admit to their mistakes.
GossipLadyy
Talker

Postby mac-n-cheese » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Idk if it’s been mentioned but why the heck all of a sudden they cuss constantly... and at their children... yeah they are too little to understand but it’s just trashy...
Kyra literally called Alaya a whore...
Gross

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper

Postby Milkmama0306 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:17 pm

mac-n-cheese wrote:Idk if it’s been mentioned but why the heck all of a sudden they cuss constantly... and at their children... yeah they are too little to understand but it’s just trashy...
Gross

They probably think it is funny, or want their viewers to think they're cool. Kids call everything "whore", "slut". It's stupid. I'd never degrade my son like that

Milkmama0306
Informer

Postby Mnc123 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:30 pm

mac-n-cheese wrote:Idk if it’s been mentioned but why the heck all of a sudden they cuss constantly... and at their children... yeah they are too little to understand but it’s just trashy...
Gross

YES!! I literally had to replay that, I was like seriously did I hear that correctly?! Like why would she say that

Mnc123
Amateur

Postby CarolinaKumar14 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:37 pm

Mnc123 wrote:I almost feel like kyra is over being a mom like she never changes there diapers or even bothers to really get them dressed, she doesn’t even cut up they’re food!! But yet she has time to go to target and buy a bunch of stuff for an office she doesn’t need...
she’s too busy shopping for herself! Levi never has any clothes on only diaper like what? Okay inside the house i guess. But letting Levi be outside only in his diapers is not okay. Anybody with or without kids should understand this.
CarolinaKumar14
Wallflower

Postby Milkmama0306 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:46 pm

CarolinaKumar14 wrote:
she’s too busy shopping for herself! Levi never has any clothes on only diaper like what? Okay inside the house i guess. But letting Levi be outside only in his diapers is not okay. Anybody with or without kids should understand this.
Yes! I get told time from time how weird I am always having my son clothed. If it is super hot, he will have his diaper on and basketball shorts and a very light tank top. We go outside, like here in Texas, it is okay weather just windy, he wears little light joggers, his diaper, a t-shirt (jack & cat, best brand ever) & I always have him a light sweater, just in case. If he doesn't want to wear shoes, he always has socks on (mind my son isn't walking yet, expect in his walker, he is 6 1/2 months.)

Always keep my baby clothed, never in just a diaper. Always has his hair combed (he has long hair) & after he is done with his puree, his face & hands are wiped with a water wipe (brand name). As parents we do those things. We make sure our kids are clothed properly and their faces aren't sticky with left overs.

It isn't that hard but she rather go to her "office" to feel like a big girl & go to Target

Milkmama0306
Informer

Postby Mnc123 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:57 pm

It’s bad enough that he’s just in a diaper out in the cold but it seems to always be just a DIRTY diaper and nobody ever seems in a hurry to change him
Mnc123
Amateur

Postby vmokk » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:15 pm

if they aren't going to change him regularly they should potty train him.. which is a lot of work so i know it won't happen. because i mean, they're busy and tired (eye roll). i feel bad for babies, as soon as they register they shit themselves and can articulate that they shit themselves you should really work on potty training. i'd like to see them sit in their soiled pants for hours.
vmokk
Talker

Postby ckks » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:59 pm

vmokk wrote:if they aren't going to change him regularly they should potty train him.. which is a lot of work so i know it won't happen. because i mean, they're busy and tired (eye roll). i feel bad for babies, as soon as they register they shit themselves and can articulate that they shit themselves you should really work on potty training. i'd like to see them sit in their soiled pants for hours.

I think they’re starting to and just not mentioning it heavily on the vlogs because of the whole demonetization issue. I really hope they stick to it this time and it’s not like everything else that they just start and finish. I know potty training and when it should be done is touchy subject for some and “every kid is different” but Levi seems to communicate much better than Jackson and he’s been potty trained for awhile. if J can tell KK when he needs to go, I’m sure L could tell OK too. they’ve just been lazy with it and always use traveling as an excuse. take a week or two and take a break from traveling and really put 100% into potty training your child.

ckks
True Gossiper

Postby vmokk » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:33 pm

ckks wrote:
vmokk wrote:if they aren't going to change him regularly they should potty train him.. which is a lot of work so i know it won't happen. because i mean, they're busy and tired (eye roll). i feel bad for babies, as soon as they register they shit themselves and can articulate that they shit themselves you should really work on potty training. i'd like to see them sit in their soiled pants for hours.

I think they’re starting to and just not mentioning it heavily on the vlogs because of the whole demonetization issue. I really hope they stick to it this time and it’s not like everything else that they just start and finish. I know potty training and when it should be done is touchy subject for some and “every kid is different” but Levi seems to communicate much better than Jackson and he’s been potty trained for awhile. if J can tell KK when he needs to go, I’m sure L could tell OK too. they’ve just been lazy with it and always use traveling as an excuse. take a week or two and take a break from traveling and really put 100% into potty training your child.

— i think it has more to do with how much effort the parents put into then it does the childs willingness and readyness. we have 5 kids (yikes) our youngest will be 2 in december, we potty trained the other 4.. 3 girls and 1 boy all before the age of 2. i know a lot of people on here like to bag on KK but jackson communicates 10x better than levi. i unsubscribed to both a year ago, when i saw KK’s baby announcement i watched a couple of their vlogs and was surprised by how much jackson is talking, hes a little firecracker now. i checked OK’s videos expecting kyra to be expecting too and was surprised by how little levi interacts. he also doesn’t seem to fond of his sister. idk - all im saying is good on KK for sticking with it and potty training jackson. his big boy room is also adorable.
vmokk
Talker

Postby Mnc123 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:14 pm

Jackson is pretty well mannered and he definitely listens way better then Levi but I agree I do think a lot of that comes from their parents and I feel like kyra and Oscar are just lazy now
Mnc123
Amateur

Postby jessie131 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:28 am

vmokk wrote:
ckks wrote:

— i think it has more to do with how much effort the parents put into then it does the childs willingness and readyness. we have 5 kids (yikes) our youngest will be 2 in december, we potty trained the other 4.. 3 girls and 1 boy all before the age of 2. i know a lot of people on here like to bag on KK but jackson communicates 10x better than levi. i unsubscribed to both a year ago, when i saw KK’s baby announcement i watched a couple of their vlogs and was surprised by how much jackson is talking, hes a little firecracker now. i checked OK’s videos expecting kyra to be expecting too and was surprised by how little levi interacts. he also doesn’t seem to fond of his sister. idk - all im saying is good on KK for sticking with it and potty training jackson. his big boy room is also adorable.

Levi doesn’t talk much, but he can actually communicate better then Jackson. If Levi was asked ‘do you want apples or cereal’ he’ll give an answer of what he actually wants. Jackson will just repeat the last word. Jackson talks a lot but 90% of the time, it’s just parroting.

jessie131
Talker

Postby Newmomma » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:35 am

Both are average If you compare them with other 2 yr old. Kane (Karlee son) just turned 2 and is so much more advanced. Levi has always been slow, so is alaya and Jackson. Landon is doing good for a year old. The way he follows Jackson around and tries to mimic is so cute. It’s not alarming cause they catch up in few months.
Newmomma
Gossiper

Postby Mumof2 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:41 am

vmokk wrote:
ckks wrote:

Jackson Parrots everything. It's actually quite concerning. He also still uses an infant pacifier with a heavy toy attached. They have really messed up his teeth.

If you watch a few vlogs you will also notice that Jackson isn't that aware of Landon. He has gotten a bit better with his parents forcing him but he still seems unaware of most things around him.

I think Levi is just shy around the camera.
My. 2 year old is like this, he will be doing something hilarious or clever (like his ABC's etc) and as soon as I pull my phone out to record he runs away.

Mumof2
Informer

Postby Mumof2 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:43 am

Sorry OT but I haven't been in this forum for a while and must have missed the herpes part? Why is that the main pic on this board ?

Mumof2
Informer

Postby ckks » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:49 am

lisahunt wrote:Sorry OT but I haven't been in this forum for a while and must have missed the herpes part? Why is that the main pic on this board ?

Kyra had a cold sore and was kissing the kids and that’s how the topic of oral herpes came up here.

ckks
True Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:21 am

vmokk wrote:
ckks wrote:

Jackson only parrots. He does not come up with his own speech and cant respond to questions. He just repeats what he hears. Also i get the feeling jackson doesnt like landon. Levi clearly adores alaya.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to OKBaby