OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKPleaseProposeToMeToday | Part 18

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

doggo wrote:I’ve watched very sparingly the past several months so I may have missed Kyla getting a job but if she still hasn’t then idk what she’s doing as an adult that just hangs out. I understand her initally going to stay there but by now you would think she would have started school or something. It can’t be just while she gets on her feet if she’s not doing anything to get there but they also don’t update on her that much so I guess we can’t know.
In that house it's 3 jobless adults (I don't consider YouTube a fulltime job), 2 playing house, 1 on the phone all the time.

Hopefully they all get into some type of program to better themselves. Oscar and kyra for the kids. Kyla for herself

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Milkmama0306 wrote:
doggo wrote:I’ve watched very sparingly the past several months so I may have missed Kyla getting a job but if she still hasn’t then idk what she’s doing as an adult that just hangs out. I understand her initally going to stay there but by now you would think she would have started school or something. It can’t be just while she gets on her feet if she’s not doing anything to get there but they also don’t update on her that much so I guess we can’t know.
In that house it's 3 jobless adults (I don't consider YouTube a fulltime job), 2 playing house, 1 on the phone all the time.

Hopefully they all get into some type of program to better themselves. Oscar and kyra for the kids. Kyla for herself

No wonder they’re so dim. At 21, I was so driven and ambitious. Had goals set. They’re only goal is to make babies and Kyla, lord knows what that girl is doing by sitting all day in a corner.
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

Newmomma wrote:
Milkmama0306 wrote:

No wonder they’re so dim. At 21, I was so driven and ambitious. Had goals set. They’re only goal is to make babies and Kyla, lord knows what that girl is doing by sitting all day in a corner.
It's pretty sad! My partner and I met when we were 14, got together just after I turned 19 and no way we were even entertaining the idea of playing house and making babies. In fact, it was a huge shock when I found out I was pregnant at 27! We weren't ready.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

I’m sorry idc how much I love my friend I wouldn’t let her mooch off of me. Plus correct me if I’m wrong they have a nanny as well?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I’m Kyras clean with me video last week you can see Kyla just sitting on the couch on her phone while Kyra cleaned, even Oscar helped her clean. She doesn’t seem to do anything to help out besides hold Alaya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

staceybrax wrote:
I’m Kyras clean with me video last week you can see Kyla just sitting on the couch on her phone while Kyra cleaned, even Oscar helped her clean. She doesn’t seem to do anything to help out besides hold Alaya.

She literally does nothing. Apart from go with Kyra to shop and buy groceries.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

msliss wrote:I’m sorry idc how much I love my friend I wouldn’t let her mooch off of me. Plus correct me if I’m wrong they have a nanny as well?
It probably would be pretty tough if you had orginally invited her for your own benefit and now you don’t need her anymore. Kyra seems to already be pretty meek in general.
utterlydisgraceful
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by utterlydisgraceful »

Newmomma wrote:
Milkmama0306 wrote:

Agreed. How long has she been there? Over half a year, right?

Three jobless adults and yet they can't keep the kids clean and in dry diapers. Smfh
Bay1029
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bay1029 »

I'm sorry I know Kyra is as dumb as a rock but "An Oscar DELEMA" it takes 0.1 seconds to google how to spell a word lol I swear I lose brain cells everytime I watch one of their vlogs
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

Oscar’s snow volcano today was hilarious - I don’t understand what he thought would happen. I feel like every time he has some grand idea it fails spectacularly.

On the plus side, I like how Kyra is actually trying to teach the kids things and really interacts with them... which is more than I can say for some of the other moms on YouTube...
tinakris24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinakris24 »

The whole potty training situation is confusing to me. Oscar said in today’s vlog that they were going to give up yesterday but then he went to the washroom. It’s so confusing to me... your two year old isn’t going to pick it up overnight. I don’t get why they don’t try & work with him more on it. It takes consistency, not trying for three days once every six months...

jleb12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jleb12 »

These vlogs are TERRIBLE. I’m to the point where I think they should stop daily vlogging and maybe only upload 2-3x a week. They don’t do anything......... at all. The last few months of 2017 I thought Kyra was finally getting her shit together, the kids seemed like they were finally getting the care they need, the vlogs were good, etc. Now they’ve regressed so much. Alaya and Levi were thriving.. Alaya was making a lot of progress with crawling and standing up and practicing walking with toys and Levi was learning and using new words every now. All of that just stopped. And the vlogs are so boring. Even their Montana vlogs in their first apartment were better than this. I really hope she doesn’t get pregnant again anytime soon. You can tell Oscar feels the same way... especially when she pretended to prank him during the test she showed us. If she wasn’t on birth control then, I bet he made her an appt himself to get on some lmao.

LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

Milkmama0306 wrote:

YouTube may not be a “full time job” yet it pays pretty damn well, why would anyone in their right mind go out and get a “real job” when they can make so much more while being a stay at home parent. I know I’d rather be a stay at home parent and get paid well. I’m sure they wouldn’t be spending the way that they do if they didn’t have enough savings to back them up if YouTube stops tomorrow.

Everyone on this thread is just pissed that these days you don’t need to be educated to have a good life. They have a dream job which allows them to be with their kids, Create their own hours, if I could play with my son all day and not have to get out of my pjs all whilst getting paid, sign me up!
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Lmao no one is pissed. We’re laughing at their “life goals” -have sex and make babies, make money using children. If your aspiration at 21 yrs is that and to be lazy, you’ll be judged. Trust me money is not everything. College/getting out of the house is an experience which no one can teach. How many years will these 3 stare at each other and ramble on? Their vlogs are boring and views are dropping. Unless she gets preg or engaged nothing will happen. After that life event they go back to being boring. How many years do you think they can get paid well? 10yrs?20yrs?lol by then Kyra will have daycare full of her own kids.

You minions should understand making us look bad is not gonna change the scenario. This is isn’t about us. And YouTube is not a dream job. I already have mine
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lilbambi »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
doggo wrote:
msliss wrote:First time poster here I usually am on other threads but can someone tell me why Kyla lives with them?... cause it seems like they have a nanny and her what’s the deal with that? Sorry cause I’m sure this has been talked about before :)
Kyla came to live with them shortly after Alaya was born, likely to just support Kyra and help her avoid getting post partum depression again. Her and Kyra grew up together. Everyone was expecting her to leave a long time ago or at least get a job.
Sad that her own boyfriend cant help her feel supported thru her pod so she needs her friend to move in. I feel like that’s another huge red flag in their relationship

Not really a red flag. My partner couldn't help much with my baby blues, as he had developed his own PPD with it. You never know Oscar could have suffered as well
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

LoverNotAFighter wrote:
Milkmama0306 wrote:

YouTube may not be a “full time job” yet it pays pretty damn well, why would anyone in their right mind go out and get a “real job” when they can make so much more while being a stay at home parent. I know I’d rather be a stay at home parent and get paid well. I’m sure they wouldn’t be spending the way that they do if they didn’t have enough savings to back them up if YouTube stops tomorrow.

Everyone on this thread is just pissed that these days you don’t need to be educated to have a good life. They have a dream job which allows them to be with their kids, Create their own hours, if I could play with my son all day and not have to get out of my pjs all whilst getting paid, sign me up!
We know you don’t have any “delema” to be like them. Lol
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Whateverumean wrote:
LoverNotAFighter wrote:
Milkmama0306 wrote:In that house it's 3 jobless adults (I don't consider YouTube a fulltime job), 2 playing house, 1 on the phone all the time.

I'm not pissed about their job, there are many jobs that you can be a stay at home parent, YouTube is not a forever job, it's not a secure job which is why I do not consider it a job, any day they could lose all their viewers. There is YouTubers who do YouTube and still have a job just in case I does happen. They don't do anything besides stay home and edit videos and their videos are not even that long to take so many hours to edit. When you're a parent you take extra steps to make sure your life is secure such as going to school, getting a degree, having a back-up plan. It's awesome that they are able to stay home parents.

When you have a secure job and you have experience and you have education and makes it easier to get a job, now I don't know if employers would accept YouTube as a job and will be a able to use it as a reference but that's why they need a back-up plan because employers might not accept that as a as a job, if YouTube ever doesn't work out and they need to speak for other employment

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Milkmama0306 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
LoverNotAFighter wrote: YouTube may not be a “full time job” yet it pays pretty damn well, why would anyone in their right mind go out and get a “real job” when they can make so much more while being a stay at home parent. I know I’d rather be a stay at home parent and get paid well. I’m sure they wouldn’t be spending the way that they do if they didn’t have enough savings to back them up if YouTube stops tomorrow.

I'm not pissed about their job, there are many jobs that you can be a stay at home parent, YouTube is not a forever job, it's not a secure job which is why I do not consider it a job, any day they could lose all their viewers. There is YouTubers who do YouTube and still have a job just in case I does happen. They don't do anything besides stay home and edit videos and their videos are not even that long to take so many hours to edit. When you're a parent you take extra steps to make sure your life is secure such as going to school, getting a degree, having a back-up plan. It's awesome that they are able to stay home parents.

When you have a secure job and you have experience and you have education and makes it easier to get a job, now I don't know if employers would accept YouTube as a job and will be a able to use it as a reference but that's why they need a back-up plan because employers might not accept that as a as a job, if YouTube ever doesn't work out and they need to speak for other employment

& if they have savings, good for them but savings won't last forever. If they had job experience and some sort of education they'll be able to get another job. To support their life style they'll need a degree. I have respect for Youtubers who still work and are continuing to get an education. They are both stay at home, they are able to do it. A bunch of us parents are able to take care of their kids at home, enter a program and work from home.

Mnc123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mnc123 »

tinakris24 wrote:The whole potty training situation is confusing to me. Oscar said in today’s vlog that they were going to give up yesterday but then he went to the washroom. It’s so confusing to me... your two year old isn’t going to pick it up overnight. I don’t get why they don’t try & work with him more on it. It takes consistency, not trying for three days once every six months...

“Will try again when he’s 3” EXCUSE ME. They’ve been working on his potty training for what a week? They are so lazy I can’t stand it. There are 3 adults in that house that can be helping him but of course they’ll use the excuse “he’s not ready”
tinakris24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinakris24 »

Mnc123 wrote:
tinakris24 wrote:The whole potty training situation is confusing to me. Oscar said in today’s vlog that they were going to give up yesterday but then he went to the washroom. It’s so confusing to me... your two year old isn’t going to pick it up overnight. I don’t get why they don’t try & work with him more on it. It takes consistency, not trying for three days once every six months...

“Will try again when he’s 3” EXCUSE ME. They’ve been working on his potty training for what a week? They are so lazy I can’t stand it. There are 3 adults in that house that can be helping him but of course they’ll use the excuse “he’s not ready”
I know. It’s so odd to me. Potty training your child will never be easy... but the fact that they’ve tried for a few days here and there and then give up baffles me. Dress your child, and teach him how to use the toilet. He will have accidents but with time he will learn. Of course he’s “not ready” - but that’s because you haven’t taught him!!! Ugh. Annoying. What do they think parents who work do? Lol

Return to “OKBaby”