OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Locked
User avatar
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:28 pm
Has thanked: 248 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by Badassmom_ » Tue May 15, 2018 4:33 pm

Nicc123 wrote:I found this site/forum whatever you want to call it by accident, genuinely curious i read a few little threads and seriously!!! Y’all some sad MF’s! You watch every video, comment seconds after it’s uploaded trash talking them WTF!!! This to me implies that not only do you watch every video, but you’re all subscribed and have notifications turned on ( not only talking about OKBaby, other channels as well ) where the hell do you find the time? I don’t know ages of posters here but you’re either teenage little shits or grown ass women who need to seriously grow up ( the latter being worse because damn your lives must be dull if this is fun for you! )

Some of the comments on here are vile!
What if it’s your comment that’s the final straw and something terrible happens!
This is genuinely bullying, and i know for a fact that if any of the women you slate on here pulled you aside personally you’d be crying messes!

Karma’s a bitch, and it will bite you in the ass eventually!

Here’s a little advise, if you don’t like them, don’t watch them!
too long didn’t read


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by Dramatic princess » Tue May 15, 2018 5:55 pm

I don’t comment on every video. But I like to see what these other lovely mammas think, sometimes I agree, sometimes I don’t. Sometimes I post a comment of something that bothers me what they did in the vlog and I get comments saying it’s normal. But this is a place to state your opinion. What doesn’t make sense is that you are so against this site (your opinion and your entitled to it) but you wasted your valuable time to not only comment but you had to create an account. Seems odd to do all that work to tell people to not do what you don’t believe in.
If people can review books, movies, toys,(almost any product you buy) then why cant we review vlogs. And if you read, some people in here say some ok things about them.
kittydog
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by kittydog » Tue May 15, 2018 6:02 pm

Chromiumpizza wrote:Poor immature little Kyra wanting an engagement ring and her immature man child baby daddy keeps buying her rings but never a proposal. What a shit show!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
i still dont understand why yall so worried about them not being engaged. like who the f cares, literally nothing would change if he proposed to her, it would just make a good video, then their life would go on the same as it used to. they said a million times that they want a big proposal and they're not in a situation where they can afford that yet. they're in the middle of buying a new house and selling their current one, there's no place for a proposal in their lives especially right now.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Pro eszközömről
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by Mommyof6 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Lol @ the fan troll they assume we are on here 24/7 I wish I had that kind of free time.
And I dont hate kyra i just feel like she can improve a little but she is still young and learning so hopefully reading in here could help her see.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by Mommyof6 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:26 pm

kittydog wrote:
Chromiumpizza wrote:Poor immature little Kyra wanting an engagement ring and her immature man child baby daddy keeps buying her rings but never a proposal. What a shit show!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
i still dont understand why yall so worried about them not being engaged. like who the f cares, literally nothing would change if he proposed to her, it would just make a good video, then their life would go on the same as it used to. they said a million times that they want a big proposal and they're not in a situation where they can afford that yet. they're in the middle of buying a new house and selling their current one, there's no place for a proposal in their lives especially right now.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Pro eszközömről
Idk I just feel like if they are committed enough to have babies then they should take the next step marriage is more then just a peice of paper its a life long commitment with your partner.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
ytmamaviewer24
Informer
Informer
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 528 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by ytmamaviewer24 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:50 pm

Mommyof6 wrote:
kittydog wrote:
Chromiumpizza wrote:Poor immature little Kyra wanting an engagement ring and her immature man child baby daddy keeps buying her rings but never a proposal. What a shit show!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
i still dont understand why yall so worried about them not being engaged. like who the f cares, literally nothing would change if he proposed to her, it would just make a good video, then their life would go on the same as it used to. they said a million times that they want a big proposal and they're not in a situation where they can afford that yet. they're in the middle of buying a new house and selling their current one, there's no place for a proposal in their lives especially right now.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Pro eszközömről
Idk I just feel like if they are committed enough to have babies then they should take the next step marriage is more then just a peice of paper its a life long commitment with your partner.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Kids are more of a life long commitment than marriage. Divorces are easy... but when you have a kid, you're stuck with the other person for life no matter what.
I also feel like marriage does not hold the same weight to my generation as it did with the generations that came before mine. And I imagine it's even worse with the Z generation,

So many people wanna get married these days just to say they are married or have been married. It's more of a show, yk? to have pretty pictures to post on Instagram... They want the ring, the dress and the party but not the responsabilities. I feel it's the same thing with Kyra. She just wants the status, she's not doing it to be binded together with Oscar for life.

I feel like them getting married right now would be a huge mistake.. at least for now. Although I imagine they wouldnt mind the views they'd get from the divorce and the custody battle.
KKand3boys
Informer
Informer
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:56 am
Has thanked: 477 times
Been thanked: 959 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by KKand3boys » Tue May 15, 2018 7:15 pm

kittydog wrote:
Chromiumpizza wrote:Poor immature little Kyra wanting an engagement ring and her immature man child baby daddy keeps buying her rings but never a proposal. What a shit show!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
i still dont understand why yall so worried about them not being engaged. like who the f cares, literally nothing would change if he proposed to her, it would just make a good video, then their life would go on the same as it used to. they said a million times that they want a big proposal and they're not in a situation where they can afford that yet. they're in the middle of buying a new house and selling their current one, there's no place for a proposal in their lives especially right now.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Pro eszközömről
Is Kyra aware of all of this? Because the only reason people talk about it here so much is because Kyra herself talks about wanting to be engaged nonstop.
conoquepique
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:47 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 159 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by conoquepique » Tue May 15, 2018 7:59 pm

I’m so tired of seeing alayah on snap with her diaper hanging so low !!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 583
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 1210 times
Been thanked: 1739 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by rottiemama » Tue May 15, 2018 8:08 pm

kittydog wrote:
Chromiumpizza wrote:Poor immature little Kyra wanting an engagement ring and her immature man child baby daddy keeps buying her rings but never a proposal. What a shit show!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
i still dont understand why yall so worried about them not being engaged. like who the f cares, literally nothing would change if he proposed to her, it would just make a good video, then their life would go on the same as it used to. they said a million times that they want a big proposal and they're not in a situation where they can afford that yet. they're in the middle of buying a new house and selling their current one, there's no place for a proposal in their lives especially right now.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Pro eszközömről
Oops! Didn’t mean to ‘like’ your comment bc I definitely don’t agree.

We’re not the ones who are worried about them not being engaged, KYRA is the one worrying about Oscar not proposing to her. She’s the one who brings it up all. The. Time! If she wasn’t acting so desperate, no one would ever bring it up. We could care less if they’re married or not. Pretty sure several people on this forum have said that marriage doesn’t really matter bc they already have kids together. It’s Kyra who is practically begging Oscar on a weekly basis and sending him pics on Twitter of the rings she wants so gtfo. The ONLY reason she claims to “not care” is bc he’s told her several times that he’s not ready.

“They’re not in a situation where they can afford that yet.” However, she’s gotten not one but TWO promise rings that look exactly like engagement rings. I would be willing to bet my last dollar that she would trade both those rings in for a real engagement ring in a second. Also, how does them buying another house prevent them from getting engaged? Is there some kind of rule where you can only have one or the other? Even if there was, Kyra would pick the ring over a new house every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

The fact is Kyra wants to get married and if Oscar loves her as much as he says he does, he should want to make her happy! Personally, I would much rather watch wedding vlogs than Kyra getting pregnant again. KK have totally burned me out on pregnancy vlogs for at least the next year.
Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 432 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Wed May 16, 2018 1:40 am

Kyra hints/mentions wanting to be married almost every single vlog. She follows engagement ring places on Twitter and hints there too. She's the one who wants to desperately be married. Also, yea they're in the middle of buying a house..so if that is an indication that an engagement is bad timing. How on earth is her dropping wanting a baby asap any better. Kyra makes it very clear every blog that she wants to be married and another baby right this minute. Oscar is the one who says no on both.
User avatar
Jhollar20
Talker
Talker
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:29 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by Jhollar20 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:28 am

Badassmom_ wrote:
Nicc123 wrote:I found this site/forum whatever you want to call it by accident, genuinely curious i read a few little threads and seriously!!! Y’all some sad MF’s! You watch every video, comment seconds after it’s uploaded trash talking them WTF!!! This to me implies that not only do you watch every video, but you’re all subscribed and have notifications turned on ( not only talking about OKBaby, other channels as well ) where the hell do you find the time? I don’t know ages of posters here but you’re either teenage little shits or grown ass women who need to seriously grow up ( the latter being worse because damn your lives must be dull if this is fun for you! )

Some of the comments on here are vile!
What if it’s your comment that’s the final straw and something terrible happens!
This is genuinely bullying, and i know for a fact that if any of the women you slate on here pulled you aside personally you’d be crying messes!

Karma’s a bitch, and it will bite you in the ass eventually!

Here’s a little advise, if you don’t like them, don’t watch them!
too long didn’t read


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And who finds this sight by “accident”?

No one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2284
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by Pineapples » Wed May 16, 2018 6:06 am

Nicc123 wrote:I found this site/forum whatever you want to call it by accident, genuinely curious i read a few little threads and seriously!!! Y’all some sad MF’s! You watch every video, comment seconds after it’s uploaded trash talking them WTF!!! This to me implies that not only do you watch every video, but you’re all subscribed and have notifications turned on ( not only talking about OKBaby, other channels as well ) where the hell do you find the time? I don’t know ages of posters here but you’re either teenage little shits or grown ass women who need to seriously grow up ( the latter being worse because damn your lives must be dull if this is fun for you! )

Some of the comments on here are vile!
What if it’s your comment that’s the final straw and something terrible happens!
This is genuinely bullying, and i know for a fact that if any of the women you slate on here pulled you aside personally you’d be crying messes!

Karma’s a bitch, and it will bite you in the ass eventually!

Here’s a little advise, if you don’t like them, don’t watch them!

Here is a little return advice Nic! If you don’t like what we write here don’t read here! Do you see how that works? Ugh!
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 695
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:43 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by teahathspilleth123 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:43 am

Maybe they are saving the marriage proposal for if and when their views ever get really low. It would be a highly viewed video and a way to lure back in subscribers who lost interest. There would be lots of videos about it. Wedding planning on kbaby, engagement parties, wedding dress shopping and much more. Or maybe Oscar just really does not want to marry her.
Moony
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1035
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 1934 times
Been thanked: 1472 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by Moony » Wed May 16, 2018 6:57 am

Poor Alayas diaper on Snapchat, I would be so embarrassed to post something like that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 432 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Wed May 16, 2018 7:26 am

The diaper thing is vile. The amount of pee it takes for them to say like that is a lot. Just another point of how lazy they are when it comes to parenting. Can pull out a phone to film but no time to change a diaper.
literallywhy
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by literallywhy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:05 am

Steps_to_STFU wrote:The diaper thing is vile. The amount of pee it takes for them to say like that is a lot. Just another point of how lazy they are when it comes to parenting. Can pull out a phone to film but no time to change a diaper.
Not to defend, because the first thing I did when I saw the Snapchat was come here, but I doubt it was all pee- probably loose around the waist.
User avatar
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:26 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by esp_marie » Wed May 16, 2018 10:35 am

literallywhy wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:The diaper thing is vile. The amount of pee it takes for them to say like that is a lot. Just another point of how lazy they are when it comes to parenting. Can pull out a phone to film but no time to change a diaper.
Not to defend, because the first thing I did when I saw the Snapchat was come here, but I doubt it was all pee- probably loose around the waist.
Maybe.... but even so. If your whole life is online, AND you read gossip forums about yourself... how can you not see things like your daughter’s overflowing ill fitting diaper and think “I should fix that” IF ONLY for the sake of your reputation. Let alone the fact that HELLO, poor alaya needs to be changed for her own sake. :( These people (and so many other family vloggers lately) make me so hopeless.
Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 432 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Wed May 16, 2018 11:30 am

literallywhy wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:The diaper thing is vile. The amount of pee it takes for them to say like that is a lot. Just another point of how lazy they are when it comes to parenting. Can pull out a phone to film but no time to change a diaper.
Not to defend, because the first thing I did when I saw the Snapchat was come here, but I doubt it was all pee- probably loose around the waist.
Very true. Kids that age tend to wiggle while getting their diaper on. But man, if you can visually see the sag not something I would film for all to see.
User avatar
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer
Posts: 250
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:48 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by Dreamcatchme » Wed May 16, 2018 3:53 pm

Alaya has loads of cute clothes I'm sure of it so why is she always naked lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by missy-1010 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Is that house key for their new house ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedColour
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:31 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by RedColour » Wed May 16, 2018 10:18 pm

You know guys altho tu kyra isn’t the perfect mother but I mean who is I feel sometimes bad for her people can call her lazy or whatever but she’s hard worker she manages to upload on okbaby and also on her personal channel she vlogs she edits and she takes care of her kids bc we all know Oscar always does the bare minimum.... if anything Oscar should be the one wanting to marry her having someone who doesn’t you being lazy and someone who does the work for you. She definitely deserves someone way better!!
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer
Posts: 381
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by Idkhihello » Wed May 16, 2018 10:51 pm

I don’t understand how Kyra isn’t embarrassed with all her proposal hints. Oscar is obviously the type of guy who has the personality of “the more you tell him to do something, the more he WONT do it.” Remember his haircut?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4506
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 994 times
Been thanked: 1664 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by staceybrax » Thu May 17, 2018 12:15 am

Idkhihello wrote:I don’t understand how Kyra isn’t embarrassed with all her proposal hints. Oscar is obviously the type of guy who has the personality of “the more you tell him to do something, the more he WONT do it.” Remember his haircut?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I remember correctly, Oscar said once in a vlog that when he does propose he wants it to be a surprise. I think her constant hints are off putting to him because he wants to go all out and really shock her but she expects him to propose anytime they go anywhere. She expected it when they went to Mexico. I think if she laid off him about it for awhile he would be more inclined to propose because it would be a surprise.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Coco_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1375
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:58 pm
Has thanked: 3281 times
Been thanked: 1461 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by Coco_ » Thu May 17, 2018 12:38 am

staceybrax wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:I don’t understand how Kyra isn’t embarrassed with all her proposal hints. Oscar is obviously the type of guy who has the personality of “the more you tell him to do something, the more he WONT do it.” Remember his haircut?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I remember correctly, Oscar said once in a vlog that when he does propose he wants it to be a surprise. I think her constant hints are off putting to him because he wants to go all out and really shock her but she expects him to propose anytime they go anywhere. She expected it when they went to Mexico. I think if she laid off him about it for awhile he would be more inclined to propose because it would be a surprise.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i think that was just an excuse... in my opinion.
Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 432 times

Re: OKBaby: New House, New Life, Still Not a Wife | Part 20

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Thu May 17, 2018 1:09 am

RedColour wrote:You know guys altho tu kyra isn’t the perfect mother but I mean who is I feel sometimes bad for her people can call her lazy or whatever but she’s hard worker she manages to upload on okbaby and also on her personal channel she vlogs she edits and she takes care of her kids bc we all know Oscar always does the bare minimum.... if anything Oscar should be the one wanting to marry her having someone who doesn’t you being lazy and someone who does the work for you. She definitely deserves someone way better!!
Meh, she is still lazy. She is a lazy mother for sure. Her kids are literally never dressed. I mean they had Levi, naked and in the car in winter with just a blanket. They are filthy all the time dirty mouths, dirty unwashed hair, food everywhere. Instead of sitting and interacting with them they both shove a computer screen in front of the kids face constantly. They're always in filthy diapers.

She's lazy when it comes to editing too. She does the bare minimum and will then make excuses as to why the vlog is so short and awful and blah. It's her job. She has two nanny's and a housekeeper. Yet she still manages to not do the vlog properly most days. It's like they do it because they need to pay bills but just enough to pay bills and no more.
Locked

Return to “OKBaby”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: analicec and 9 guests