• Advertisement

OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Re: OKAnotherDayAnotherDelay | Part 25

Postby mem3896 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:57 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/aa3c6b3372ee032f7394931d7cb38215.jpg[/img]

I wonder how Oscar feels about this picture since he thinks pregnancy is gross and creepy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mem3896
Talker

Advertisement

Postby Swedishgirlses » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:13 am

mem3896 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/aa3c6b3372ee032f7394931d7cb38215.jpg[/img]

I wonder how Oscar feels about this picture since he thinks pregnancy is gross and creepy

Ahaha this picture is kinda creepy and not that cute to be honest. Buuuut it feels kinda relatable, like she isn't (trying to be) this picture perfect girl. Shes your average girl next door and thats completly fine. Makes her prettier since shes kinda goofy and not a try hard like Kernel.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
Swedishgirlses
Amateur

Postby Swedishgirlses » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:15 am

Sorry double post but has anyone seen "the handmaids tale"? Kyra reminds me of the main actress in the 2nd pic.

Swedishgirlses
Amateur

Postby mem3896 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:48 pm

Swedishgirlses wrote:
mem3896 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/aa3c6b3372ee032f7394931d7cb38215.jpg[/img]

Ahaha this picture is kinda creepy and not that cute to be honest. Buuuut it feels kinda relatable, like she isn't (trying to be) this picture perfect girl. Shes your average girl next door and thats completly fine. Makes her prettier since shes kinda goofy and not a try hard like Kernel.

Yeah her belly button is the part that personally creeps me out haha

mem3896
Talker

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Those glasses make her look so weird

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby mem3896 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:20 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

They make her look like mrs doubtfire

mem3896
Talker

Postby homegirljenn » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:50 pm

mem3896 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

She just looks like she has beer belly

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
homegirljenn
Amateur

Postby poisonousprinces » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:11 pm

Ilovecats wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:today’s vlog was really cute and had a lot of nice family time in it. They were so cute running into O&Ks bedroom. O&K really dig themselves into a hole with the electronics at bedtime though..both of them were still up almost 2 hours after “bedtime” while my son who is around Alaya’s age walks to his bed and is asleep within 10 minutes. Really not good to give them sleep crutches or let them be that hooked on technology.

Yes! I've tried to mention this to them before! Electronics are horrible before bed and the blue light makes the brain make less melatonin so it's harder for them to sleep. I made this mistake with my son (he didn't go to bed with electronics but would have an hour of iPad time [educational games only] before bed to calm down) and it would take him an hour and a half to fall asleep. I realized the problem, ditched the iPad and started just playing with him in his room before bed and he would fall asleep within 10 minutes

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I would love to see them get back into reading to the kids before bed.
I feel their laziness as well as all the house guests they’ve had played a big role in that dropping off. Hopefully they can get back to it though

poisonousprinces
Amateur

Postby MiloandMax » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:29 pm

That cookie and ice cream, I can relate to her. I was laughing at all the looks she was giving Oscar. I hope them getting along lasts because their vlogs are much more enjoyable. One thing I did hate that she's back to doing is the black screen between transistion
MiloandMax
True Gossiper

Postby bookwrm97 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:16 pm

MiloandMax wrote:That cookie and ice cream, I can relate to her. I was laughing at all the looks she was giving Oscar. I hope them getting along lasts because their vlogs are much more enjoyable. One thing I did hate that she's back to doing is the black screen between transistion

I was thinking the same thing about the ice cream! I really liked this vlog even with the advertisement in it.

bookwrm97
Talker

Postby amandabelle » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:38 pm

Bibu3353 wrote:
MommyOf3KJ09 wrote:I just can't imagine a man or father not enjoying pregnancy for some reason, like you can make a baby but pregnancy is gross to you?? Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing and my husband loves when I'm pregnant, loves rubbing my belly, talking to the baby, and everything... I just can't imagine how he feels! Even I think pregnancy is awesome and I have to go through it lol
Maturity levels

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Ehhh idk. Not defending Oscar at all but my husband is 36 and he’s not that into my pregnancy. He goes to appointments and is supportive and touches my belly sometimes but he’s not like super into it. He’s a worrier and he can’t really get attached until the baby is here and I totally get that. But he’s not grossed out by it, just not that into it. Maybe that’s Oscar? Idk I don’t watch religiously so if he said gross then he has some serious growing up to do!

amandabelle
Amateur

Postby Avocado[31] » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:11 am

Did Steps_to_STFU actually STFU?

I guess she finally reached the last step.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Avocado[31]
Talker

Postby BusyBee101 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:17 am

Okay , I’ve always been a fan of Oscar and kyra but after awhile I stopped watching them and started to dislike them . They seem so irresponsible and not in real life and Oscar is so hard on Levi ! He doesn’t want Levi to cry when he gets hurt I don’t get that . When a child gets hurt their natural instinct is to cry and to want to be comforted . They seem so emotionally (also physically especially in the comforting category) detached from their kids . It’s like Oscar wants Levi to be a man already instead of a kid which is odd. I’ve never seen parents be so detached from their kids ... same goes with Kyra but I see it more towards alaya she favors Levi a little more . (For those that watch KK too ) I stopped watching KKandbabyj as well but I do for the most part like them . They seem to really love their children BUT there’s some serious attachment issues with keren and Sutton possible PP depression ??? Seems like khoa has been taking care of Sutton a lot also when she called sutton a fat ass it took me back ... I couldn’t believe it ! Did anybody see that?!?!

BusyBee101
Amateur

Postby Islandbaby14 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:29 am

BusyBee101 wrote:Okay , I’ve always been a fan of Oscar and kyra but after awhile I stopped watching them and started to dislike them . They seem so irresponsible and not in real life and Oscar is so hard on Levi ! He doesn’t want Levi to cry when he gets hurt I don’t get that . When a child gets hurt their natural instinct is to cry and to want to be comforted . They seem so emotionally (also physically especially in the comforting category) detached from their kids . It’s like Oscar wants Levi to be a man already instead of a kid which is odd. I’ve never seen parents be so detached from their kids ... same goes with Kyra but I see it more towards alaya she favors Levi a little more . (For those that watch KK too ) I stopped watching KKandbabyj as well but I do for the most part like them . They seem to really love their children BUT there’s some serious attachment issues with keren and Sutton possible PP depression ??? Seems like khoa has been taking care of Sutton a lot also when she called sutton a fat ass it took me back ... I couldn’t believe it ! Did anybody see that?!?!

wait you think ok are detached and kk really love their kids I really see the opposite! ok always interact with their kids and do things that are fun for them take them fun place that aren’t just for the vlog. kk just do things for themselves their kids are barely an afterthought

Islandbaby14
Talker

Postby Mieke » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:45 am

Islandbaby14 wrote:
BusyBee101 wrote:Okay , I’ve always been a fan of Oscar and kyra but after awhile I stopped watching them and started to dislike them . They seem so irresponsible and not in real life and Oscar is so hard on Levi ! He doesn’t want Levi to cry when he gets hurt I don’t get that . When a child gets hurt their natural instinct is to cry and to want to be comforted . They seem so emotionally (also physically especially in the comforting category) detached from their kids . It’s like Oscar wants Levi to be a man already instead of a kid which is odd. I’ve never seen parents be so detached from their kids ... same goes with Kyra but I see it more towards alaya she favors Levi a little more . (For those that watch KK too ) I stopped watching KKandbabyj as well but I do for the most part like them . They seem to really love their children BUT there’s some serious attachment issues with keren and Sutton possible PP depression ??? Seems like khoa has been taking care of Sutton a lot also when she called sutton a fat ass it took me back ... I couldn’t believe it ! Did anybody see that?!?!

wait you think ok are detached and kk really love their kids I really see the opposite! ok always interact with their kids and do things that are fun for them take them fun place that aren’t just for the vlog. kk just do things for themselves their kids are barely an afterthought

Exactly, I feel like you have to be crazy to say KK are more involved parents. They leave their kids most of the days and if they take one, it's Jackson, the obvious golden boy. They totally ignore Landon and Sutton. Sutton has a flat spot because they ignored him all the time and left him in his containers. They say Landon is the mean one and Jackson is so so so sweet.
I have never noticed a lot of favorism with Ok baby. They say Alaya is hard, but that doesn't mean they like Levi more. Alaya is loved and so advanced and they do activities with both their kids, unlike KK.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Mieke
Talker

Postby poisonousprinces » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:46 am

Islandbaby14 wrote:

Didn’t kyra have a bit of post partum depression after Levi? I think it’s quite interesting that she is so close and quite bonded with him. I think that it’s a good signal that she does really love the kids, like maybe she knew she might have to make extra effort and play catch up to bond with him since she had ppd.
Alaya on the other hand....I think we’re into something with kyras family history playing a role in her relationship with alaya....it’s really sad and I hope she figures it out cause (from person experience) it is really difficult having a disconnect with your mother

poisonousprinces
Amateur

Postby ytmamaviewer24 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:03 am

I really don't see this "issue" you guys see between Kyra and Alaya lol. If anything she spends more time with her than Levi since Levi's been more independent now.
ytmamaviewer24
Informer

Postby Swedishgirlses » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:35 am

One day you people say Kyra favors Levi and the next day you say she favors Alaya which for me shows that she does not favor anyone (that we can see of). I see the natural reason as some days she vlogs alot with Alaya and some vlogs its alot with Levi. Compared to kk who you see everyday im every single vlog favor jackson and bully landon and sutton and call them evil and fat.

Yes they are sexist and they often bash Alaya for being a girl but they sometimes favor her aswell with the reason "shes a girl". This is bad for Levi aswell since Oscar can be pretty hard on him because "he is a boy". So i don't see the favorism, only stupidity with sexism.

Swedishgirlses
Amateur

Postby KKand3boys » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:27 am

Ooooh girl, come on over to the KK thread! We definitely saw it, and are now calling her "fat ass" on Sutton's behalf. And I bet if you read there for a little while, you'll change your mind on how much you think they love their kids, especially the one's who aren't named Jackson.
KKand3boys
Informer

Postby blehhh » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:35 am

Islandbaby14 wrote:

yeah same here total opposite. Kk doesn´t care for her kids, it seems like they regret having them. There is more bond and activity between ok and their kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blehhh
Informer

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:23 am

Have they made it one whole vlog without these kids having electronics. It's so obnoxious because it goes against Kyra and her bullshit "they don't have them that much."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper

Postby anr92 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:45 am

homegirljenn wrote:
mem3896 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:[quote="mem3896"][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/aa3c6b3372ee032f7394931d7cb38215.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Idk what’s bigger. Her forehead or her stomach?

anr92
Informer

Postby mem3896 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:04 am

I wish they would show more of the difficult stuff in their vlogs. Alaya crying because she had to put her blocks away and Oscar trying to get her to calm down and having Alaya break down even more into Kyras arms was so real and I wish we could see more of it.

mem3896
Talker

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:12 am

anr92 wrote:
homegirljenn wrote:
mem3896 wrote:[quote="ForeverGauc01"][quote="mem3896"][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/aa3c6b3372ee032f7394931d7cb38215.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Idk what’s bigger. Her forehead or her stomach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I am just failing to see the point of this picture. She looks awful in it, the filter is strange, her pose is strange... she doesn't wear glasses so really.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper

Postby sunshinetexas » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:48 pm

It broke my heart to see Alaya crying like that. Reminds me of how my husband is extremely hard on my daughter. You can tell he got really mad at her hence why she cried and hugged her mom. Kyra looked really sad too. I know it’s tough to be the bad guy and parent our children but Oscar went a little too far by grabbing her hands like that and telling her to calm down. She’s just a child and she doesn’t understand that it’s time for bed or whatever. Poor alaya. I felt for her.
sunshinetexas
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to OKBaby