We are working on a solution for the slow loading pages problem! Please report any other errors to bipolarmorgan via PM or via email at [email protected]

OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post Reply
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1962
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by MiloandMax » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:25 pm

They were doing ok with uploads but I guess having all those people there she's busy playing host.
blehhh
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 606
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:13 am
Has thanked: 194 times
Been thanked: 258 times

OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by blehhh » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:37 pm

MiloandMax wrote:They were doing ok with uploads but I guess having all those people there she's busy playing host.
what did you expect, I mean Keren wants to be treated like a queen so Kyra must be sweating bullets pleasing her and King J. Now she will need a one week vacation before filming and editing


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 830
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by blahblahblahhh » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:53 pm

mommyto3 wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:I just needed to see if anyone else agreed. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 6ae956.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Mm maybe a bit?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
That's a much older picture of Uma, too. I don't know why, but I always think she looks like a young Jessica Simpson, when she first married Nick Lachey, and they had the MTV series The Newlyweds.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
That’s funny, I never would’ve thought Jessica Simpson but now that you say that I can see it. With a mix of a blonde Julia Roberts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Lavenderlace56
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:02 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by Lavenderlace56 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:08 pm

Guys why do I find myself liking them more and more?? The vlogs are entertaining, they’re working on their relationship, they’re working with the kids and trying to improve. I know I know, don’t jump on me for not hating. I really do give them credit for the past few months. I would say it’s been since all the guests left. Ever since then they really have been surprising me, in a good way


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2769
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 346 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by ForeverGauc01 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:58 pm

blahblahblahhh wrote:
mommyto3 wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:Mm maybe a bit?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
That's a much older picture of Uma, too. I don't know why, but I always think she looks like a young Jessica Simpson, when she first married Nick Lachey, and they had the MTV series The Newlyweds.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
That’s funny, I never would’ve thought Jessica Simpson but now that you say that I can see it. With a mix of a blonde Julia Roberts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, she’s got the wide Julia Roberts mouth.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ytmamaviewer24
Informer
Informer
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by ytmamaviewer24 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:28 pm

Kyra crying in the car made me laugh lol. I've been there but thankfully no cameras around during my breakdown.

Also, I found it ironic how Kyra said "we need to stop having kids" and Oscar was the one saying "one more after the new baby"
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4373
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 197 times

OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by staceybrax » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:57 pm

I like how they didn’t show Keren or Jackson at all in this vlog and Khoa was barely in it. I definitely feel like Keren and Kyra didn’t spend much time together while KK were in Utah, which is really shitty of Keren to just bail on Kyra all the time to hang out with the boys, especially considering in Florida she barely leaves the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kels0413
Talker
Talker
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by kels0413 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:12 pm

It really bothers me that they have those kids in their car seats wearing those puffy coats. I know it’s been discussed that Alaya should still be rearfacing, she 100000% should be! But then add the puffy coats and loose straps, those babies don’t stand a chance if they get into an accident.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Islandbaby14
Informer
Informer
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:19 am
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 174 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by Islandbaby14 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:53 pm

I like the Elliot editing and filming they should invest long term In thst


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Leena_x
Talker
Talker
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:58 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by Leena_x » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:50 am

Imma have to agree with Oscar looking like a SNACK lately. Like damn, why? We can’t all be crazy!

And Kyra’s pregnancy brain has been cracking me up. She called Alaya’s granola bar a “granola bra”!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1337
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:25 am

kels0413 wrote:It really bothers me that they have those kids in their car seats wearing those puffy coats. I know it’s been discussed that Alaya should still be rearfacing, she 100000% should be! But then add the puffy coats and loose straps, those babies don’t stand a chance if they get into an accident.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The lack of carseat safety makes me rage. I am old, my two older kids they didn't have these rules. But my daughter these rules are drilled into your head by the doctor and commercials etc. So they can't say they do not know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1337
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:07 am

Just watched the preschool vlog and this is the first time in forever that Kyra was relatable. I cried like a baby each time my kids had their first day of school. It is so hard to just hand them off after staying with them every day. I actually wanted to give her a hug because I have had those exact feelings.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
jessie131
Talker
Talker
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by jessie131 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:35 am

I don’t understand why kyras so upset about leaving him. Not leaving him with strangers, just ‘leaving him’. She has left him maybe times to go on holidays.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aaalex1234567
Talker
Talker
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:36 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by aaalex1234567 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:57 am

jessie131 wrote:I don’t understand why kyras so upset about leaving him. Not leaving him with strangers, just ‘leaving him’. She has left him maybe times to go on holidays.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously you aren’t a parent...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bibu3353
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:35 am
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by Bibu3353 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:59 am

jessie131 wrote:I don’t understand why kyras so upset about leaving him. Not leaving him with strangers, just ‘leaving him’. She has left him maybe times to go on holidays.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think this situation also serves as a reminder to how big he's getting, so obviously it's sad for her to see him growing up so fast.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Informer
Informer
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:11 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 160 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by landonsmommy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:42 am

I’m just so glad that they’re being so careful about what they show regarding Levi’s school. Being cautious of what’s in the background, being careful to point the camera low in the parking lot to avoid getting the building in the background, not giving any clues as to what area it’s in. And I will definitely be like Kyra when my son goes to preschool.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jessie131
Talker
Talker
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by jessie131 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:52 am

aaalex1234567 wrote:
jessie131 wrote:I don’t understand why kyras so upset about leaving him. Not leaving him with strangers, just ‘leaving him’. She has left him maybe times to go on holidays.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously you aren’t a parent...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m a mother of two ImageImage. Shed a tear or two when my daughter(same age as Levi) started daycare last year. But have never left her overnight, and couldn’t either.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
christinejc96
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by christinejc96 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:26 am

Playsinrain wrote:
mommyto3 wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:Mm maybe a bit?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
That's a much older picture of Uma, too. I don't know why, but I always think she looks like a young Jessica Simpson, when she first married Nick Lachey, and they had the MTV series The Newlyweds.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
Everytime i think about them i always think about "Chicken of the Sea? Is this chicken or tuna??" :lol:
omg I remember that episode. I have their show on DVD. I miss them so much. That show was everything


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blehhh
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 606
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:13 am
Has thanked: 194 times
Been thanked: 258 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by blehhh » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:11 am

jessie131 wrote:I don’t understand why kyras so upset about leaving him. Not leaving him with strangers, just ‘leaving him’. She has left him maybe times to go on holidays.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it is the knowing he is growing up and before she knows he is not a toddler anymore. It is the feeling of time is running out. He will not be little much longer. I get it why she cried.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sbmomma
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:12 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by sbmomma » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:26 am

I really am starting to like OK. If I wanted to nit pick, I could find things to complain about (not getting her shots because they’re “too expensive”, the jackets in the car seats, never being buckled properly) but I genuinely enjoy their vlogs now. I’ve stopped watching KK at all now and didn’t even know they were coming, I’m glad they weren’t being showed much
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 830
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by blahblahblahhh » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:45 am

Kyra crying was so relatable and adorable, it made me choke up. I shed a good amount of tears when my oldest went to preschool, but when my middle son started I was 8 months pregnant and I full on ugly cried in the car just like her. I remember that hormonal emotional mess and crying like someone died, just like she said. And I feel like she was 100% throwing shade at Keren with the “Are there parents that are just like ‘bye!’?”. She has her faults but I have never had any doubt in my mind that Kyra is madly in love with her children and has a very strong motherly instinct. For having such a shitty childhood, I think she’s a great mom. If only she would take some car seat safety tips more seriously.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when Keren saw that she wasn’t in the vlog at all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ytmamaviewer24
Informer
Informer
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by ytmamaviewer24 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:25 am

blahblahblahhh wrote:Kyra crying was so relatable and adorable, it made me choke up. I shed a good amount of tears when my oldest went to preschool, but when my middle son started I was 8 months pregnant and I full on ugly cried in the car just like her. I remember that hormonal emotional mess and crying like someone died, just like she said. And I feel like she was 100% throwing shade at Keren with the “Are there parents that are just like ‘bye!’?”. She has her faults but I have never had any doubt in my mind that Kyra is madly in love with her children and has a very strong motherly instinct. For having such a shitty childhood, I think she’s a great mom. If only she would take some car seat safety tips more seriously.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when Keren saw that she wasn’t in the vlog at all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she has potential to be a great mom.. She still has some issues she needs to work on, but overall she's come a long way from those days she used to put baby Levi to sleep in a crib full of pillows with a bottle filled with milk he would drink the next morning.

She made a ton of mistakes in the beginning, but that was expected considering their situation. But unlike Keren and other YT parents, she learned from them and is doing her best to make her kids happy.

Another thing I'll give her is the fact that she puts her kids above their channel. The lack of consistency is annoying, but I can get over it because they use that time to spend it as a family instead, which is something they never did before.

I guess Oscar has made some changes too.. You can see it in the way he interacts with Alaya now. I used to think he didn't bond with her at all. And even he admitted he had a difficult time bonding with her because he'd spend more time with Levi while Kyra was taking care of the baby. You'd never know that if you were a new viewer because they're so close now.
GriseldaOne
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:49 am
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by GriseldaOne » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:01 pm

Don’t know if this was talked about before but I loved the little remarks kyra made (definitely) against karen...

5:22...where she talks about the weird parents that just leave their kids with no emotion at all

And

12:14...she says it be too boring for the kids to bring them to surfing because they can’t go yet


Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
prbeca
Informer
Informer
Posts: 478
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:03 am
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by prbeca » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:21 pm

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:Kyra crying was so relatable and adorable, it made me choke up. I shed a good amount of tears when my oldest went to preschool, but when my middle son started I was 8 months pregnant and I full on ugly cried in the car just like her. I remember that hormonal emotional mess and crying like someone died, just like she said. And I feel like she was 100% throwing shade at Keren with the “Are there parents that are just like ‘bye!’?”. She has her faults but I have never had any doubt in my mind that Kyra is madly in love with her children and has a very strong motherly instinct. For having such a shitty childhood, I think she’s a great mom. If only she would take some car seat safety tips more seriously.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when Keren saw that she wasn’t in the vlog at all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she has potential to be a great mom.. She still has some issues she needs to work on, but overall she's come a long way from those days she used to put baby Levi to sleep in a crib full of pillows with a bottle filled with milk he would drink the next morning.

She made a ton of mistakes in the beginning, but that was expected considering their situation. But unlike Keren and other YT parents, she learned from them and is doing her best to make her kids happy.

Another thing I'll give her is the fact that she puts her kids above their channel. The lack of consistency is annoying, but I can get over it because they use that time to spend it as a family instead, which is something they never did before.

I guess Oscar has made some changes too.. You can see it in the way he interacts with Alaya now. I used to think he didn't bond with her at all. And even he admitted he had a difficult time bonding with her because he'd spend more time with Levi while Kyra was taking care of the baby. You'd never know that if you were a new viewer because they're so close now.
I just saw her DITL of a teen mom on Facebook and those minions attacking unsuspecting moms who are concerned about the bib, pillows, bouncer situation, etc from that video are insane!

I will agree she has come FAR! It’ll be interesting to see what she does with this baby vs the last two


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
misskaila93
Informer
Informer
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:16 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by misskaila93 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:55 pm

GriseldaOne wrote:Don’t know if this was talked about before but I loved the little remarks kyra made (definitely) against karen...

5:22...where she talks about the weird parents that just leave their kids with no emotion at all

And

12:14...she says it be too boring for the kids to bring them to surfing because they can’t go yet


Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Kyra talked about how she napped a lot that day. Oscar tells her it’s because she pregnant and she goes “we’ll say it’s that because why not”. I took it as he she acknowledging she had a lazy day because she had nothing to do because Eliot has been editing the vlogs for them. However, keren uses being pregnant as an excuse to be lazy. Kyra takes care of her kids everyday, vlogs, edits, cooks, and cleans. Yes, she has a bit of help at times but she typically does it herself...keren cannot and better not ever say she can relate because she’s just lazy pregnant or not
Post Reply

Return to “OKBaby”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests