OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Locked
remre1017
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:27 am
Has thanked: 4829 times
Been thanked: 4638 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by remre1017 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:16 pm

lovebug1212 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 am
How has no one pointed out that allisa’s boyfriend has over 1 mil subscribers on YouTube


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He has 3,628 subs. His channel is “ryos”
Oh oops, I was looking at the channel linked in his bio! Oops


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alissa actually really annoys me but the song she sang and the way her boyfriend mixed it sounded really good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caitlynstew23
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:58 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by Caitlynstew23 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:08 pm

3boys1girl wrote:
bxrdyy wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:38 am
Has anyone seen Kyra's last post on twitter?? Who else things it's a dig at Keren?
Oh wow... it could be. I hope it is. I really hope she has realized she’s not a sincere friend/human.
What’s the tweet and how is it a dig in your opinion.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caitlynstew23
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:58 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by Caitlynstew23 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:09 pm

3boys1girl wrote:
bxrdyy wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:38 am
Has anyone seen Kyra's last post on twitter?? Who else things it's a dig at Keren?
Oh wow... it could be. I hope it is. I really hope she has realized she’s not a sincere friend/human.
What is the tweet


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caitlynstew23
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:58 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by Caitlynstew23 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:10 pm

Sorry for the double post


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4823
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 735 times
Been thanked: 9479 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by chloe6124 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:11 pm

Caitlynstew23 wrote:
3boys1girl wrote:
bxrdyy wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:38 am
Has anyone seen Kyra's last post on twitter?? Who else things it's a dig at Keren?
Oh wow... it could be. I hope it is. I really hope she has realized she’s not a sincere friend/human.
What’s the tweet and how is it a dig in your opinion.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I don’t think it is a dig on Keren.

I do love Kyra’s post though. It’s very true. She is basically making fun of people trying to portray the perfect life on IG. Saying it is all fake and not real.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:03 am
Has thanked: 3123 times
Been thanked: 1322 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by prbeca » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:40 am

mem3896 wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote: He has 3,628 subs. His channel is “ryos”
Oh oops, I was looking at the channel linked in his bio! Oops


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alissa actually really annoys me but the song she sang and the way her boyfriend mixed it sounded really good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we not talk about Alissa? Besides her name I really like her and don’t want to hear negitive things about her. Doesn’t she have her own thread


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4823
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 735 times
Been thanked: 9479 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by chloe6124 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:47 am

I just watched yesterday’s vlog with their doctor appointment. I love Levi’s reaction to everything. What is even more impressive is how Kyra talked and explained everything. When she explained what the owlet monitor was that was such good parenting. This is why the kids talk so well and kk kids don’t.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
celeste1029
Talker
Talker
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:51 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 385 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by celeste1029 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:58 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:47 am
I just watched yesterday’s vlog with their doctor appointment. I love Levi’s reaction to everything. What is even more impressive is how Kyra talked and explained everything. When she explained what the owlet monitor was that was such good parenting. This is why the kids talk so well and kk kids don’t.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree! What I've noticed is that OK will explain things even if their kids won't necessarily understand every single word (because that's how kids learn!), while it seems like KK just doesn't bother to explain at all for the same reason
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:03 am
Has thanked: 3123 times
Been thanked: 1322 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by prbeca » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:32 pm

chloe6124 wrote:I just watched yesterday’s vlog with their doctor appointment. I love Levi’s reaction to everything. What is even more impressive is how Kyra talked and explained everything. When she explained what the owlet monitor was that was such good parenting. This is why the kids talk so well and kk kids don’t.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It broke my heart how he was so concerned for kyras shots and made sure she could still walk. His reactions from his shots will be traumatic for him and hard next time he needs more.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4823
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 735 times
Been thanked: 9479 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by chloe6124 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:36 pm

prbeca wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:I just watched yesterday’s vlog with their doctor appointment. I love Levi’s reaction to everything. What is even more impressive is how Kyra talked and explained everything. When she explained what the owlet monitor was that was such good parenting. This is why the kids talk so well and kk kids don’t.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It broke my heart how he was so concerned for kyras shots and made sure she could still walk. His reactions from his shots will be traumatic for him and hard next time he needs more.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he is going to grow up really wanting to help others. He has such a compassionate soul already for being only 3. Hopefully he won’t need any more shots for awhile. I think the doctor said a year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1205
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 3946 times
Been thanked: 405 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by ACarATorchAJess » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:11 pm

prbeca wrote:
mem3896 wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote: Oh oops, I was looking at the channel linked in his bio! Oops


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alissa actually really annoys me but the song she sang and the way her boyfriend mixed it sounded really good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we not talk about Alissa? Besides her name I really like her and don’t want to hear negitive things about her. Doesn’t she have her own thread


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*Insert giant eye roll*
People are allowed to say what they want. She's relevant to the thread. Just close your eyes or something

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 955
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:51 am
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 2066 times

OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by sezzajaydee » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:30 pm

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
prbeca wrote:
mem3896 wrote:
Alissa actually really annoys me but the song she sang and the way her boyfriend mixed it sounded really good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we not talk about Alissa? Besides her name I really like her and don’t want to hear negitive things about her. Doesn’t she have her own thread


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*Insert giant eye roll*
People are allowed to say what they want. She's relevant to the thread. Just close your eyes or something

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yes!

Sometimes people in this thread are ridiculous.
According to one person we weren’t allowed to talk about Oscar’s mother. Even though she had Levi and Alaya with her at the time we were discussing.

Like damn untwist those panties for a second.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kayjay
Talker
Talker
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 314 times
Been thanked: 278 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by kayjay » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:48 pm

ytmdlover27 wrote:
kayjay wrote:
roxyroller wrote: I remember her saying she was seeing a therapist but then it got too expensive... which sucks tbh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really think her and Oscar both need some mental health help.

She's very emotional and has trouble controlling her anger. I've always thought she might have Borderline personality disorder. It's a very difficult disorder to live with untreated. It has a very high suicide rate as well.

Oscar seems very forgetful and hyper. Maybe adult ADHD?

Just the other day he said something like "can't wait to have three girls mad at me all the time" Kyra needs to get help for that.

And Kyra has said he is like her third child
. Which i can understand would be frustrating to deal with as well as trying to care for the kids, clean, edit, cook and vlog.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
No wonder the USA has such a HIGH consumer rate of pharmaceutical drugs, they find a “mental disorder” for EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGG! Like, damn, a person can’t be a bit hyper because they have a mental disorder. No offense to anyone who has been “diagnosed” with a mental disorder but it surprises me how much people in other countries truly do struggle or suffer due to poverty, etc., yet no mass shootings or things along those lines happen. Most therapist or physiologist also need help, which says a lot.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just saying that they might need some mental health help. That doesn't nessciarily mean medication.

Mass shootings in the US are caused by loopholes and lax gun laws, not by people seeking mental health care.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

User avatar
chatty
Informer
Informer
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:50 am
Has thanked: 2071 times
Been thanked: 974 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by chatty » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:13 pm

We are well overdue a new thread!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KKand3boys
Informer
Informer
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:56 am
Has thanked: 800 times
Been thanked: 1645 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by KKand3boys » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:42 am

I'm like a week late on this, but Oscar pleasantly surprised me a little. I liked how he was teaching Alaya that she isn't obligated to force laughter for a boy if he isn't even really being all that funny.

Oscar's wise words: "if he's not funny, he's not funny - not all of us have it!" :lol: And I think that's great advice for girls of all ages
User avatar
chatty
Informer
Informer
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:50 am
Has thanked: 2071 times
Been thanked: 974 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by chatty » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:27 am

If everyone could go and suggest/vote for a new thread title in the OKBaby suggestions thread. I’ll start a new thread in approx 8 hours if a mod doesn’t appear!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:36 pm
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 258 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by bookwrm97 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:16 am

What is up with all these spam posts? Reported hopefully mods will get rid of them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fps
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:34 am
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by fps » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:17 pm

kayjay wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:48 pm
ytmdlover27 wrote:
kayjay wrote:I really think her and Oscar both need some mental health help.

She's very emotional and has trouble controlling her anger. I've always thought she might have Borderline personality disorder. It's a very difficult disorder to live with untreated. It has a very high suicide rate as well.

Oscar seems very forgetful and hyper. Maybe adult ADHD?

Just the other day he said something like "can't wait to have three girls mad at me all the time" Kyra needs to get help for that.

And Kyra has said he is like her third child
. Which i can understand would be frustrating to deal with as well as trying to care for the kids, clean, edit, cook and vlog.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
No wonder the USA has such a HIGH consumer rate of pharmaceutical drugs, they find a “mental disorder” for EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGG! Like, damn, a person can’t be a bit hyper because they have a mental disorder. No offense to anyone who has been “diagnosed” with a mental disorder but it surprises me how much people in other countries truly do struggle or suffer due to poverty, etc., yet no mass shootings or things along those lines happen. Most therapist or physiologist also need help, which says a lot.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just saying that they might need some mental health help. That doesn't nessciarily mean medication.

Mass shootings in the US are caused by loopholes and lax gun laws, not by people seeking mental health care.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Gun laws in most of the US are not lax. For example, in the Newtown shooting in Connecticut, the mentally ill shooter killed his mother and stole her legally obtained guns, to proceed with the shooting. The cause of that shooting was mental health issues.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4823
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 735 times
Been thanked: 9479 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by chloe6124 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:22 pm

fps wrote:
kayjay wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:48 pm
ytmdlover27 wrote: No wonder the USA has such a HIGH consumer rate of pharmaceutical drugs, they find a “mental disorder” for EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGG! Like, damn, a person can’t be a bit hyper because they have a mental disorder. No offense to anyone who has been “diagnosed” with a mental disorder but it surprises me how much people in other countries truly do struggle or suffer due to poverty, etc., yet no mass shootings or things along those lines happen. Most therapist or physiologist also need help, which says a lot.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just saying that they might need some mental health help. That doesn't nessciarily mean medication.

Mass shootings in the US are caused by loopholes and lax gun laws, not by people seeking mental health care.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Gun laws in most of the US are not lax. For example, in the Newtown shooting in Connecticut, the mentally ill shooter killed his mother and stole her legally obtained guns, to proceed with the shooting. The cause of that shooting was mental health issues.
Yep. The states that have the most strict laws have had some of the worst mass shootings. When someone wants to shoot someone they will find a away to get the gun illegally. We already have laws in place. More laws is not the answer. When someone is intent on breaking the law no law is going to stop them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fps
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:34 am
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by fps » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:26 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:22 pm
fps wrote:
kayjay wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:48 pm
I was just saying that they might need some mental health help. That doesn't nessciarily mean medication.

Mass shootings in the US are caused by loopholes and lax gun laws, not by people seeking mental health care.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Gun laws in most of the US are not lax. For example, in the Newtown shooting in Connecticut, the mentally ill shooter killed his mother and stole her legally obtained guns, to proceed with the shooting. The cause of that shooting was mental health issues.
Yep. The states that have the most strict laws have had some of the worst mass shootings. When someone wants to shoot someone they will find a away to get the gun illegally. We already have laws in place. More laws is not the answer. When someone is intent on breaking the law no law is going to stop them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly, thanks Chloe. Gun laws only affect people who actually follow the law.
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4571
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 1260 times
Been thanked: 2301 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by staceybrax » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:46 pm

chloe6124 wrote:
fps wrote:
kayjay wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:48 pm
I was just saying that they might need some mental health help. That doesn't nessciarily mean medication.

Mass shootings in the US are caused by loopholes and lax gun laws, not by people seeking mental health care.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Gun laws in most of the US are not lax. For example, in the Newtown shooting in Connecticut, the mentally ill shooter killed his mother and stole her legally obtained guns, to proceed with the shooting. The cause of that shooting was mental health issues.
Yep. The states that have the most strict laws have had some of the worst mass shootings. When someone wants to shoot someone they will find a away to get the gun illegally. We already have laws in place. More laws is not the answer. When someone is intent on breaking the law no law is going to stop them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree. In Australia we have strict gun laws and we have restrictions on what guns you can obtain and we haven’t had a mass shooting since 1996 when the laws were implemented. Yes we have gun crime, no law is perfect, but nowhere near what it is in other countries. A similar rifle to what was used in one of the mass shootings in America would cost close to $40,000 on the street in australia. People aren’t paying that for a gun. Agree to disagree I guess, but I sleep easy at night knowing that I can send my children to school everyday and not worry about some lunatic coming in and shooting a bunch of children with a military grade rifle that he should have never been able to get his hands on, legally or illegally.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:53 am
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 278 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by WaterBlue » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:49 pm

prbeca wrote:
mem3896 wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote: Oh oops, I was looking at the channel linked in his bio! Oops


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alissa actually really annoys me but the song she sang and the way her boyfriend mixed it sounded really good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we not talk about Alissa? Besides her name I really like her and don’t want to hear negitive things about her. Doesn’t she have her own thread


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s opposite for me. I can’t stand anything about her including her name so can we not talk about her here?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 679
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:11 pm
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 3101 times

OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by landonsmommy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:55 pm

staceybrax wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
fps wrote:
Gun laws in most of the US are not lax. For example, in the Newtown shooting in Connecticut, the mentally ill shooter killed his mother and stole her legally obtained guns, to proceed with the shooting. The cause of that shooting was mental health issues.
Yep. The states that have the most strict laws have had some of the worst mass shootings. When someone wants to shoot someone they will find a away to get the gun illegally. We already have laws in place. More laws is not the answer. When someone is intent on breaking the law no law is going to stop them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree. In Australia we have strict gun laws and we have restrictions on what guns you can obtain and we haven’t had a mass shooting since 1996 when the laws were implemented. Yes we have gun crime, no law is perfect, but nowhere near what it is in other countries. A similar rifle to what was used in one of the mass shootings in America would cost close to $40,000 on the street in australia. People aren’t paying that for a gun. Agree to disagree I guess, but I sleep easy at night knowing that I can send my children to school everyday and not worry about some lunatic coming in and shooting a bunch of children with a military grade rifle that he should have never been able to get his hands on, legally or illegally.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the US and some of the highest rates of shooting in the US. It’s just not working. The US could completely ban guns and so many people would still keep them. Just like making heroin and cocaine illegal didn’t solve that issue. I dont wanna be involved in a gun control debate on a YTMD thread lmao just my 2 cents.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fps
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:34 am
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by fps » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:07 pm

staceybrax wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:46 pm
chloe6124 wrote:
fps wrote:
Gun laws in most of the US are not lax. For example, in the Newtown shooting in Connecticut, the mentally ill shooter killed his mother and stole her legally obtained guns, to proceed with the shooting. The cause of that shooting was mental health issues.
Yep. The states that have the most strict laws have had some of the worst mass shootings. When someone wants to shoot someone they will find a away to get the gun illegally. We already have laws in place. More laws is not the answer. When someone is intent on breaking the law no law is going to stop them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree. In Australia we have strict gun laws and we have restrictions on what guns you can obtain and we haven’t had a mass shooting since 1996 when the laws were implemented. Yes we have gun crime, no law is perfect, but nowhere near what it is in other countries. A similar rifle to what was used in one of the mass shootings in America would cost close to $40,000 on the street in australia. People aren’t paying that for a gun. Agree to disagree I guess, but I sleep easy at night knowing that I can send my children to school everyday and not worry about some lunatic coming in and shooting a bunch of children with a military grade rifle that he should have never been able to get his hands on, legally or illegally.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the numbers, the likelihood of death by pool (1 in 11,000) versus death by gun (1 in 1 million-plus) isn’t even close. Children under the age of ten are far more likely to die in swimming accidents that by guns. If you really care about children you can go around filling in pools in the middle of the night to prevent actual deaths.
User avatar
kayjay
Talker
Talker
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 314 times
Been thanked: 278 times

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Post by kayjay » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:11 pm

fps wrote:
kayjay wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:48 pm
ytmdlover27 wrote: No wonder the USA has such a HIGH consumer rate of pharmaceutical drugs, they find a “mental disorder” for EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGG! Like, damn, a person can’t be a bit hyper because they have a mental disorder. No offense to anyone who has been “diagnosed” with a mental disorder but it surprises me how much people in other countries truly do struggle or suffer due to poverty, etc., yet no mass shootings or things along those lines happen. Most therapist or physiologist also need help, which says a lot.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just saying that they might need some mental health help. That doesn't nessciarily mean medication.

Mass shootings in the US are caused by loopholes and lax gun laws, not by people seeking mental health care.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Gun laws in most of the US are not lax. For example, in the Newtown shooting in Connecticut, the mentally ill shooter killed his mother and stole her legally obtained guns, to proceed with the shooting. The cause of that shooting was mental health issues.
"Lax" meaning relaxed gun laws. We have the fewest regulations and waiting time when purchasing firearms.

I completely agree with the importance of treating mental illnesses.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Locked

Return to “OKBaby”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests