OkWelcomeBabyAverie, Go home Keren! | OKBaby | Part 28

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Re: OkWelcomeBabyAverie, Go home Keren! | OKBaby | Part 28

Post by vmokk » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:23 pm

RylansMama18 wrote:Can't believe Asscar left Kyra alone asleep while she was holding the baby.

When I had my son they told me at least 10 times to make sure I didn't fall asleep while holding him

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
i dont get the jab at oscar, he left to walk his other kids out, kyra is a grown ass woman whose gone through this twice. she knows the risks of sleeping with a baby and bed sharing... she made the conscious decision to fall asleep with her baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moony » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:37 pm

Avery has such dark hair, I hope it stays that way I think it’s so cute

happybunny24
Amateur
Amateur

Post by happybunny24 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:32 pm

Babbs18 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:06 pm
Gingermane wrote:
Lyanna wrote:She's over exaggerating her adoration for Averie because of guilt. She knows things could have gone wrong with this whole castor oil bullshit.
This whole thing with the caster oil is annoying. She did her research about it for probably MONTHS. It’s fine. The baby is fine. Kyra is fine. Nothing was risked. The amount of caster oil used can’t cause any type of harm. I did the midwives brew myself cause I just had a baby 2 weeks ago. I was terrified of having to get induced and or end up having a c-section cause I would of gone over due. I didn’t even fully finish the drink and went into labor within 2 hours. Had the fastest and easiest labor Image

My goodness, can we not bash each other? This is why Ok's thread is dead. Everyone here is so rude. This is supposed to be an OK thread, not let's talk crap about each other thread.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTweet » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:46 pm

vmokk wrote:
RylansMama18 wrote:Can't believe Asscar left Kyra alone asleep while she was holding the baby.

When I had my son they told me at least 10 times to make sure I didn't fall asleep while holding him

i dont get the jab at oscar, he left to walk his other kids out, kyra is a grown ass woman whose gone through this twice. she knows the risks of sleeping with a baby and bed sharing... she made the conscious decision to fall asleep with her baby.

Idk I guess I just figure since Kyra is probably still on pain killers maybe she didn't mean to fall asleep while holding her

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JustWannaGossip » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:53 pm

RylansMama18 wrote:
vmokk wrote:

Idk I guess I just figure since Kyra is probably still on pain killers maybe she didn't mean to fall asleep while holding her

She probably had a hard time maneuvering in the bed to put the baby back in the bassinet.

rosencrantz
Amateur
Amateur

Post by rosencrantz » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:42 pm

If kyra's obsessed with babies she should volunteer to hold them at a hospital instead of having them as soon as one starts walking. I hope they have a lot in savings cause 3+ teenagers is so much more expensive then toddlers..

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Post by vmokk » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:04 pm

RylansMama18 wrote:
vmokk wrote:

if she’s taking so much pain killer that she doesn’t realize she’s getting sleepy she shouldn’t be holding the baby... oscar is an ass, don’t get me wrong lol

blehhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blehhh » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:21 am

JustWannaGossip wrote:
RylansMama18 wrote:
vmokk wrote: i dont get the jab at oscar, he left to walk his other kids out, kyra is a grown ass woman whose gone through this twice. she knows the risks of sleeping with a baby and bed sharing... she made the conscious decision to fall asleep with her baby.

She probably had a hard time maneuvering in the bed to put the baby back in the bassinet.

Then she could have pushed a button and a nurse would be there to help her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:48 am

rosencrantz wrote:If kyra's obsessed with babies she should volunteer to hold them at a hospital instead of having them as soon as one starts walking. I hope they have a lot in savings cause 3+ teenagers is so much more expensive then toddlers..

To be quite honest I’m ready for the teenager shit show. They have overall sweet kids so I can’t see them being half the teenagers O&K were but that would be karma Image
Also I know sometimes teen pregnancy runs in families so I wonder if any of their kids will go through that.

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Post by Bibu3353 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:55 am

remre1017 wrote:
rosencrantz wrote:If kyra's obsessed with babies she should volunteer to hold them at a hospital instead of having them as soon as one starts walking. I hope they have a lot in savings cause 3+ teenagers is so much more expensive then toddlers..

To be quite honest I’m ready for the teenager shit show. They have overall sweet kids so I can’t see them being half the teenagers O&K were but that would be karma Image
Also I know sometimes teen pregnancy runs in families so I wonder if any of their kids will go through that.

A lot of it will also depend on how much value they put on their kids' education

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:30 am

Bibu3353 wrote:
remre1017 wrote:

A lot of it will also depend on how much value they put on their kids' education

I’m pretty sure they have openly said they don’t care about education lol
Whether it be college or high school I don’t think they care. Do I think they don’t want their kids to finish high school? No but I don’t think it would bother them because Kyra didn’t and she became successful with YouTube Image
I know they also said they’re not forcing them to get jobs, which like fine but also that’s not realistic. Teach those kids how to earn money on their own. Even if they start their own YouTube channel which they most lkksly will do if OK is still vlogging around that time.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:51 am

remre1017 wrote:

How someone is as a toddler is no prediction of how they will be as teens. It’s often the opposite.

remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:54 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
remre1017 wrote:

How someone is as a toddler is no prediction of how they will be as teens. It’s often the opposite.

You’re not wrong haha
Plus I guess Kyra doesn’t even know how to discipline Alaya other than by calling her a brat and throwing a phone into her hands to shut her up. So who knows, maybe they’ll be awful teenagers.

remre1017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by remre1017 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:54 am

Also Alissa stop kissing that baby!

rosencrantz
Amateur
Amateur

Post by rosencrantz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:14 am

Speaking of education, I remember at one point kyra was going to some type of school (online college maybe), does anyone know what happened to that?

lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker

Post by lovelysmiles100 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:36 am

remre1017 wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:
remre1017 wrote: To be quite honest I’m ready for the teenager shit show. They have overall sweet kids so I can’t see them being half the teenagers O&K were but that would be karma Image

Whether it be college or high school I don’t think they care. Do I think they don’t want their kids to finish high school? No but I don’t think it would bother them because Kyra didn’t and she became successful with YouTube Image
I know they also said they’re not forcing them to get jobs, which like fine but also that’s not realistic. Teach those kids how to earn money on their own. Even if they start their own YouTube channel which they most lkksly will do if OK is still vlogging around that time.

Are they serious? No jobs? Not caring about school? Having a job teaches you so much about responsibility and the real world. They’re gonna end up having three lazy grown kids still living with them if they don’t try and make these things important. Life isn’t always gonna be like it is now. I doubt they’re gonna still be vlogging when they’re teens because not many people are gonna be watching.

I hope they don’t turn out as lazy as their parents and realize that not everyone can make it on YouTube and there is so much out there for them in the world.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lyanna » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:44 am

lovelysmiles100 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:36 am
remre1017 wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:A lot of it will also depend on how much value they put on their kids' education

Are they serious? No jobs? Not caring about school? Having a job teaches you so much about responsibility and the real world. They’re gonna end up having three lazy grown kids still living with them if they don’t try and make these things important. Life isn’t always gonna be like it is now. I doubt they’re gonna still be vlogging when they’re teens because not many people are gonna be watching.

I hope they don’t turn out as lazy as their parents and realize that not everyone can make it on YouTube and there is so much out there for them in the world.

They think they're going to still make a lot of money doing nothing besides Youtube for decades to come lol. Which is so unrealistic...when youtube ends they will have no choice than go back to real work themselves. If they're broke when these kids reach adult age I'm sure as hell they will send them to work ASAP. Especially since they think kids are the ones who should be working for their parents from the minute they exit the womb.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:55 am

rosencrantz wrote:Speaking of education, I remember at one point kyra was going to some type of school (online college maybe), does anyone know what happened to that?

She quit because Oscar had his premature mid-life crisis around that time and refused to literally do anything. So she took over all filming, editing, kids and house stuff. While Oscar tried to find something that sparked joy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Whatstheteayall
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Whatstheteayall » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:59 am

She just posted an insta story of Averie and she looks so much like kyras brother in my opinion. She’s a mix between him and Levi and alaya honestly

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ytmamaviewer24 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:21 pm

remre1017 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:30 am
Bibu3353 wrote:
remre1017 wrote:

They've said they're making the kids get part time jobs at 15 tho. And also making them do chores for money because they don't believe in giving them an allowance.. Oscar said back when Levi was a baby that he didn't want to raise a brat. Idk if that still stands tho.

They're very vocal about how little they care about college. Which is really stupid. They'll realize they value of it once this youtube thing goes away and they're left with 3 kids and no way to support them
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ytmamaviewer24 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:28 pm

Whatstheteayall wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:59 am
She just posted an insta story of Averie and she looks so much like kyras brother in my opinion. She’s a mix between him and Levi and alaya honestly

I feel bad because it looks she got Oscar's nose lol.
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblahblahhh » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:53 pm

I haven’t watched the vlogs but based on the small amount I’ve seen of the baby on IG, I think she looks the most like Oscar out of the 3. She’s cute though! Levi was such a skinny baby, even though he’s an adorable toddler I never found him to be a cute baby, especially newborn. Even though they talk about how “teeny” she is, Averie looks much chunkier than the other 2 ever did. I hope she keeps her super dark hair!

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Delrey__ » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:07 pm

happybunny24 wrote:
Babbs18 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:06 pm
Gingermane wrote: This whole thing with the caster oil is annoying. She did her research about it for probably MONTHS. It’s fine. The baby is fine. Kyra is fine. Nothing was risked. The amount of caster oil used can’t cause any type of harm. I did the midwives brew myself cause I just had a baby 2 weeks ago. I was terrified of having to get induced and or end up having a c-section cause I would of gone over due. I didn’t even fully finish the drink and went into labor within 2 hours. Had the fastest and easiest labor Image

My goodness, can we not bash each other? This is why Ok's thread is dead. Everyone here is so rude. This is supposed to be an OK thread, not let's talk crap about each other thread.
Well you can’t expect people to not bash each other when the thread is so dead and people start talking about their personal experiences lol

puzzledbyit28
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by puzzledbyit28 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:04 pm

Am I the only one who thinks baby turbans are really odd looking and don't make sense? I think babies look weird in them and don't think Averie's that cute because I've only ever seen her in a turban and ew. I feel this way every time I see any newborn in a turban. Let them look like a newborn! Use a normal baby hat!

I hope they don't cringe when looking at her baby photos a few years from now when this isn't trendy anymore.
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblahblahhh » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:40 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 996b9e.jpg[/IMG]

This is all I ever see when I see those baby turbans.

Return to “OKBaby”